Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Kevbeau said:

Ehhhh....some people just need their ass kicked. Too many people walking around that never ended up in the dirt. I know I sound like I’m advocating violence, but what im really trying to get at is that we’ve allowed a certain level of consequence to be removed from our society and the lessons learned along with it.

100% correct.

1 hour ago, Kevbeau said:

Ehhhh....some people just need their ass kicked. Too many people walking around that never ended up in the dirt. I know I sound like I’m advocating violence, but what im really trying to get at is that we’ve allowed a certain level of consequence to be removed from our society and the lessons learned along with it.

i don't disagree, i was merely pointing out fact.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kevbeau said:

What you have is leftist society and media setting rules of engagement based on their feelings.

Believe all women. Gender is fluid.  Words matter. Pointing out someone is gay is homophobic. Touching a person without consent is assault and rape.

But a leftist approaching a woman to call her a ***** and a C_nt, and the leftist media outrage is that her father and brother assaulted a gay Latino by throwing red wine on him.

We're all gonna fight one day, and when it's over, the NPC left will look like a scarecrow attacked by a flying monkey.

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

What you have is leftist society and media setting rules of engagement based on their feelings.

Believe all women. Gender is fluid.  Words matter. Pointing out someone is gay is homophobic. Touching a person without consent is assault and rape.

But a leftist approaching a woman to call her a ***** and a C_nt, and the leftist media outrage is that her father and brother assaulted a gay Latino by throwing red wine on him.

We're all gonna fight one day, and when it's over, the NPC left will look like a scarecrow attacked by a flying monkey.

See the source image

What the left doesn't realize is their leaders are trying to incite them to fight. They're trying to incite violence which they know will end with a lot of dead Americans. They're doing this because they have no ideas left to argue, no positions left to defend, all they can hope for now is major bloodshed which they can then blame on the other side and use as a shield to help the guilty escape justice. 

It won't work. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What the left doesn't realize is their leaders (mainly Soros) are trying to incite them to fight. They're trying to incite violence which they know will end with a lot of dead Americans. They're doing this because they have no ideas left to argue, no positions left to defend, all they can hope for now is major bloodshed which they can then blame on the other side and use as a shield to help the guilty escape justice. 

It won't work. 

It is becoming more and more apparent (at least to me) how much all thisshit is being instigated by George Soros and his fronts.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

It is becoming more and more apparent (at least to me) how much all thisshit is being instigated by George Soros and his fronts.

Call it what it is: the cabal. 

It's always been there. Always been pulling the strings. The curtain has just thinned enough for those who are willing to see.

DdgcNosU8AAdFws.jpg

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What the left doesn't realize is their leaders are trying to incite them to fight. They're trying to incite violence which they know will end with a lot of dead Americans. They're doing this because they have no ideas left to argue, no positions left to defend, all they can hope for now is major bloodshed which they can then blame on the other side and use as a shield to help the guilty escape justice. 

It won't work. 

They tried like hell in 1968

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I wish the right could stop spreading hate and be peaceful, rational, and informed like the left.

Check out @realDailyWire’s Tweet:

How many of those women have had consentual sex?

How many of those men are "like" the perfect guy friend?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

A SMALL MEASURE OF ACCOUNTABILITY: 

Activist threw a fisherman’s catch back into the lake. Now, he has to pay. 

As a friend comments on Facebook, “Leftists and liberals need to be disabused of the notion that they can do whatever the hell they want just because they have a mistaken sense of ultimate moral authority.”

• Thank you (+1) 1