Liberal Protests

B-Man

28 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m just trying to find the line between what damage to property is acceptable in a protest and what isn’t. 

Explain the thought process comparing the dumping of tea in a harbor to protest unfair taxation to breaking the window of a storefront (and taking a 65” flatscreen for oneself ) because a bad Cop somewhere killed a guy ? 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Explain the thought process comparing the dumping of tea in a harbor to protest unfair taxation to breaking the window of a storefront (and taking a 65” flatscreen for oneself ) because a bad Cop somewhere killed a guy ? 

I was directly responding to the post of throwing a brick, lighting a match, and taking down a statue.

All of those (I think it’s implied in the first two) are destruction of property and would amount to crimes if it wasn’t your property. 

I never mentioned, referred to, or responded to anything about burning down black neighborhoods or looting. I don’t appreciate words being put in my mouth, but I get that things can get heated in political discussions and we bring our own biases in, coloring the words we read.

I wanted to know if there was a line between types of property destruction or if it was simply the viewpoint or content of the speech of the person doing the destruction. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I was directly responding to the post of throwing a brick, lighting a match, and taking down a statue.

All of those (I think it’s implied in the first two) are destruction of property and would amount to crimes if it wasn’t your property. 

I never mentioned, referred to, or responded to anything about burning down black neighborhoods or looting. I don’t appreciate words being put in my mouth, but I get that things can get heated in political discussions and we bring our own biases in, coloring the words we read.

I wanted to know if there was a line between types of property destruction or if it was simply the viewpoint or content of the speech of the person doing the destruction. 

well the line is if positive change resulted from the damage? one did and one did not imo. one was against a totalitarian enemy and one was against the very community and people that was claimed to be fought for.

so do you think black lives matter achieved a overall positive goal with the destruction caused?

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

Today's Left, everyone.

These are the radicals that Joe Biden and Senate Democrats are too afraid of to condemn, so instead they remain silent and watch as these insane people endanger lives and attempt to destroy our country.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leftist screams, kicks down table during Turning Point USA event

‘Racist a** s***,’ the individual screamed

A leftist individual at the University of Iowa kicked down a table and swore during a presentation Tuesday night.

The violent attack from Travell Wright came during a speech about the value of memes for the conservative movement by Turning Point USA’s Benny Johnson.

Johnson played a satirical video of Kamala Harris being happy at seeing a mariachi band and border patrol bus when someone ran up to the front of the room and kicked down the table and projector while swearing.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/leftist-screams-kicks-down-table-during-turning-point-usa-event/

• 2 weeks later...