Liberal Protests

B-Man

‘I’m done, I’m done working in Portland’: Man beaten, hospitalized after driving through protest (graphic video)

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/08/im-done-im-done-working-in-portland-man-beaten-hospitalized-after-driving-through-protest-graphic-video/

Some of us here have stated that you have no right to try and escape road blocking rioters

Edited by B-Man
  • Angry 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Is that the kid who they're trying to blame the paramedics?

there have been so many.

secoriea turner a 8 year old little girl

this young man

another murdered right next to the george floyd memorial site...again met with resistance to officers trying to solve the crime.

https://www.cbs58.com/news/one-person-killed-in-shooting-at-george-floyd-memorial-site-in-minneapolis

if you dig deep enough you can find black people that have had enough of the violence and are not afraid to address it honestly. i truly hope one day people that say black lives matter, mean it in every context. I've tryed bringing up the topic several times here and its met with deflections and silence so I've given up.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

157 dead? Trumps super spreader events probably killed more

Comparing people who may have died going to a voluntary event to support someone they believe in to people who have been murdered is one of the worst things posted here in a long time.  And you, for whatever reason, thought this was clever.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Comparing people who may have died going to a voluntary event to support someone they believe in to people who have been murdered is one of the worst things posted here in a long time.  And you, for whatever reason, thought this was clever.  

TDS is like terminal syph. Makes your brain into swiss cheese.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, aristocrat said:

whataboutism 

Still true, though, right? 

On 5/8/2021 at 9:01 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Dude your math sucks- which explains why you are a democrat.

My math is excellent. Has $erved me well 

On 5/8/2021 at 8:59 PM, Buffarukus said:

No, Trump held super spreader events. You guys will lie about anything. 

Lying is your milk and honey 

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

If it has served you well then you would not be on a sports team message board pitching crap to people that do not believe in you.  

Stupid logic

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Then please show me your math on your comment?

Not a question of math. Trump help events during a pandemic. Killed people. He laughed about it. Herman Caine was one who dies 

He is death! 

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stupid logic

Not a question of math. Trump help events during a pandemic. Killed people. He laughed about it. Herman Caine was one who dies 

He is death! 

Yes, I have no doubt that you believe logic is stupid.  

Church attacks are back in style

The weather is getting warmer, the COVID mandates are ending and life seems to be slowly getting back to normal in various ways. For some people in New York City, that apparently means returning to their “hobby” of vandalizing churches and destroying religious iconography. Yet another sickening display of this fashion was reported in the Big Apple on Thursday night. Someone toppled and defaced a statue of Jesus Christ at St. Athanasius Church on Bay Parkway in Bensonhurst. In case attacking symbols of a religious nature wasn’t enough to get their point across, they also set fire to an American flag hanging outside the rectory.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/05/15/church-attacks-are-back-in-style-n390154