Liberal Protests

B-Man

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hilarious response.

You "neglected' to point out that the rioters and burning were in response to a police shooting earlier.  Oh no

Well, you may have become conditioned to that response, but the majority of Americans have not. Rioting is a criminal act.

And as for your absurd characterizations of the reporting of Andy No and Jack Posobiec, it is laughably over the top.

I don't have to prove anything about it, anyone who took the time to read theirs (and others) reports is better served to post on liberal protests.

Your (illogical) rant exposes your own personal quite well thank you.

You know what else is a crime that many Americans haven't gotten used to? Extra-judicial murder by policemen.

And just to be clear: You can't post a single link to a reputable news source claiming that Antifa burned anything down, despite claiming that there were bunches of them. Got it. Perhaps that's because no such reports exist?

13 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious who you consider a trustworthy source- CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, NYT "They misconstrue or inaccurately describe what actually occurred, again and again and again." All of them simply google and you will see. No one should take anyone side and run with it but you don't even dispute the facts you just tried to justify it by claiming something with no evidence.

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Seriously Logic, this is as weak as it gets.  It’s bullsh*t of the highest order, and just to

provide context, burning some &$*& to the ground because you feel like burning some &$*& doesn’t really require context.  I know this because tens of millions of people who hear the same story don’t set their neighbors house on fire, throw concrete cinderblocks at the mailman’s head or loot the Dollar General when they hear it. 

Sounds to me like the Ngo/Prosobiec version was spot on. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Context?   What, you been sleeping the past year?  

Sound asleep.  Never mind. Carry on. 

If any of you can provide any link verifying the "Antifa sets fires" version of the story, I'd be happy to read it. 

To reiterate: I'm not denying that fires were set. I'm pointing out that any time angry/fed up citizens protest, riot, or destroy property, they get called "antifa" by right wingers. It's a catch-all boogeyman term that gets applied to anyone who protests police brutality or white supremacy, or who destroys property. It paints a picture of an evil cabal of violent anarchists rampaging around, destroying things for no good reason. It ignores the context of the destruction being a response to ongoing extra-judicial police murders. It ignores the context of counter-protesting White Supremacist demonstrations by the likes of the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. It falsely claims that anybody who does protest such killings or such racist displays all belong to an easy-to-label, capital "B" Bad group of people called Antifa. It's intentionally misleading, inflammatory, and inaccurate.

And you'll have to excuse me if I roll my eyes a little bit at the pearl clutching about property destruction by people who were/are likely just fine with the seditionist capitol insurrection that claimed the lives of capitol police officers and sought to murder sitting congressmen. I know at least that @B-Man and @leh-nerd skin-erdhave posted multiple links or comments that seek to minimize the capitol riot and talk about it as if it was nothing, or claim the reports of armed insurrection were exaggerated, despite the fact that Capitol police officers were literally murdered, and that we have pictures of people with zip ties and confirmation some rioters were actively looking for Pence, Pelosi, and others. 670 pages of outrage about liberal protests -- which, admittedly, sometimes result in property destruction. But where is your hundreds-of-pages of outrage about the storming of the capitol in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election and murder congresspeople? You have no outrage about it. Predictable hypocrisy.

Property destruction by leftists or anarchists? "Bad!! Antifa! Grrrrr!"

Insurrection of our nation's capitol with intent to kill sitting congresspeople? "It's being overblown. The media lies. They were fine people having a peaceful march".

Predictable.

Edited by Logic

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

You know what else is a crime that many Americans haven't gotten used to? Extra-judicial murder by policemen.

And just to be clear: You can't post a single link to a reputable news source claiming that Antifa burned anything down, despite claiming that there were bunches of them. Got it. Perhaps that's because no such reports exist?

If any of you can provide any link verifying the "Antifa sets fires" version of the story, I'd be happy to read it. 

To reiterate: I'm not denying that fires were set. I'm pointing out that any time angry/fed up citizens protest, riot, or destroy property, they get called "antifa" by right wingers. It's a catch-all boogeyman term that gets applied to anyone who protests police brutality or white supremacy, or who destroys property. It paints a picture of an evil cabal of violent anarchists rampaging around, destroying things for no good reason. It ignores the context of the destruction being a response to ongoing extra-judicial police murders. It ignores the context of counter-protesting White Supremacist demonstrations by the likes of the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. It falsely claims that anybody who does protest such killings or such racist displays all belong to an easy-to-label, capital "B" Bad group of people called Antifa. It's intentionally misleading, inflammatory, and inaccurate.

And you'll have to excuse me if I roll my eyes a little bit at the pearl clutching about property destruction by people who were/are likely just fine with the seditionist capitol insurrection that claimed the lives of capitol police officers and sought to murder sitting congressmen. I know at least that @B-Man and @leh-nerd skin-erdhave posted multiple links or comments that seek to minimize the capitol riot and talk about it as if it was nothing, or claim the reports of armed insurrection were exaggerated, despite the fact that Capitol police officers were literally murdered, and that we have pictures of people with zip ties and confirmation some rioters were actively looking for Pence, Pelosi, and others. 670 pages of outrage about liberal protests -- which, admittedly, sometimes result in property destruction. But where is your hundreds-of-pages of outrage about the storming of the capitol in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election and murder congresspeople? You have no outrage about it. Predictable hypocrisy.

Insurrection of our nation's capitol with intent to kill sitting congresspeople? "It's being overblown. The media lies. They were fine people having a peaceful march".

Predictable.

What a total load of bunk. No Capitol police were murdered by protesters on Jan 6. That’s a fact. What property was destroyed? Anyone paying attention knows there is zero similarity between the Capitol protest and the liberal rioters that burn, loot, kill etc. Was the Capitol set on fire? Were stores looted? Murdering Congressmen ? Didn’t happen either. You’re drunk on liberal narratives to say the least. Your screen name is more misleading than a Democrat infrastructure bill. These liberal protests ring hollow when there are hundreds upon hundreds of murders in Dem cities across America per year and you never see a protest or outrage. When a couple dozen Police shootings of a non White subject occur per year, businesses are looted and burned by angry “protesters” in “ response “. This level of stupidity just cannot be supported by any American claiming to be logical. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-america-news-network-stays-144956696.html

One America News Network Stays True to Trump

Months after the inauguration of President Joe Biden, One America News Network, a right-wing cable news channel available in some 35 million households, has continued to broadcast segments questioning the validity of the 2020 presidential election.

Whining because some people in their minds don't accept Joe, 

yet these weasels did the same thing for four years with Hillary.

So we IMPEACH her now, RIGHT?!

Maxine Waters’ Chauvin comments while marching in Brooklyn Center sound a LOT like inciting violence (watch)

OH WAIT, I forgot that if the wrong person posts the video it can be ignored..........logical right ?

• Agree 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-america-news-network-stays-144956696.html

One America News Network Stays True to Trump

Months after the inauguration of President Joe Biden, One America News Network, a right-wing cable news channel available in some 35 million households, has continued to broadcast segments questioning the validity of the 2020 presidential election.

Whining because some people in their minds don't accept Joe, 

yet these weasels did the same thing for four years with Hillary.

We know there is zero similarity between the two situations. Trump won fair and square in 2016, so they whined about the electoral college.  Trump was going to win easily in 2020, so they changed/ eliminated the rules so unverifiable paper ballots were allowed. Voila: Biden. Nothing to see here, lol

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Predictable.

Nope, don’t got it. Can’t follow your thought process on waving the banner for context in support of anarchists when someone is victimized by parties unknown for something they had nothing to do with.  Can’t follow your thought process on death, destruction, serious injury by any party at any time just because you have some twisted rationalization as to cause.  I think, honestly, that’s you’re as full of ***** as the guy lugging  the toaster oven out of Walmart in support of George Floyd.  

As for the game you’re playing with the Capitol Protests and “links” or “support” from me, again, you’re obviously  full of crap.  Since that’s the game you’re interested in playing, I know at least that you’ve linked or at least commented multiple times about the anti-Asian bias problem in this country and how it’s all bs and a right wing conspiracy.  Your targeting of Andy Ngo is just another in a long line of that type of garbage, and you should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Predictable.

I believe you are a real person so I will try with you. Google " antifa burns portland" and see if you can find an article that is from a "legitimate" news- I have the hill, oregon live, nypost- so not sure who is good to you. But the bigger issue you and I have is that you are clutching pearls over people delaying a vote for a few hours. Throw them all in jail, very few are against that, and then let us discuss the billions of dollars and 10 of thousands of lives ruined by your side. Your comparison is the definition of myopic vision, ignore your own widespread destruction and focus on the small idiots.

12 hours ago, Logic said:

Predictable.

hypocritical post

‘My side good, your side bad.’

“bad thing your side did, justified when my side did.” 

here a fundamentalist extremist problem to democracy. Blindly loyal an brainwashed, no way to see they are pawns. 

Same as the trumpets, just sycophants to different minstrels 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

10 hours ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

not that Logic needs me or anyone else to defend his thoughts. But as a casual observer it was not he but you who brought the race of Mr. Ngo into this discussion. If said individual is not credible what difference does his race have to do with it? Hopping on the racial bias train in this is lazy on your part. Cheap shot. 

Righto, best to allow him to respond as he chooses, or not. 

As a casual observer, you probably wouldn’t know he lied about what few thoughts I shared on the Capitol riots, and things I may or may not have linked to. I’m not sure why he chose that path, but he did. Could be he’s an emotional soul who got me confused with another poster, maybe someone named Marshall Tucker or Molly Hatchet. 

In the end, to avoid taking it personally,  I assumed that ole Log was interested in playing “Let’s just make up ****” game for reasons known only to him.  So, I replied in kind by making some **** up about what he said because that’s the way the “Let’s just make up ****” game is played. 

You have to have context, you know? 

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Republicans "pounce"  ....... :wallbash:

I'm waiting for twitter to ban her for inciting violence.  And waiting, and waiting.  Also waiting for the Taliban's information officer to get banned for using the platform to threaten violence toward American service personnel last week.  And waiting and waiting.  

But its unlikely either will get "Dorseyed".  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills