Liberal Protests

B-Man

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wistv.com/2021/04/15/neighbors-react-protest-following-confrontation-outside-summit-home/%3foutputType=amp

I need someone to explain to me the defense of the black dude besides you are a racist? The black dude was harassing a girl and then hanging around her house after her neighbors intervened. The back dude was not physically assaulted despite taking steps towards the man's wife. He had no reason to be there except to annoy the residents. If this was my son I would be embarrassed not trying to turn him into a victim. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wistv.com/2021/04/15/neighbors-react-protest-following-confrontation-outside-summit-home/%3foutputType=amp

I need someone to explain to me the defense of the black dude besides you are a racist? The black dude was harassing a girl and then hanging around her house after her neighbors intervened. The back dude was not physically assaulted despite taking steps towards the man's wife. He had no reason to be there except to annoy the residents. If this was my son I would be embarrassed not trying to turn him into a victim. 

That puts a whole new paint job on things. I was led to believe the guy was just walking down the sidewalk and was accosted by a white guy.

suregoodidea-620x324.jpg

Minneapolis City Council votes on what police response to rioting is not allowed, and ‘what could possibly go wrong?’

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/04/16/minneapolis-city-council-votes-on-what-police-response-to-rioting-is-not-allowed-and-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/

With a verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial expected possibly in the coming days, cities around the country are making preparations:

One of those cities is of course Minneapolis, except if the City Council there gets its way, any violence won’t be able to be handled too easily:

So they deny options to use non lethal. This may lead to actual lethal encounters...or is this what is really desired?

On 4/13/2021 at 1:38 PM, Boatdrinks said:

What if the government was to cede the state of say, Minnesota as the exclusive such zone? Anyone who identifies as “ un-policed” can live there and only there. Kind of a huge experiment in “ social justice”. The rest of us can then get on with our lives. 

Could be. I mean, it was in California so certainly could happen in a place like Minny. 

Summer of Love: year 2.

They tried removing police in CHAZ... but that only lasted a few hours; the rioters created their own security force; which allowed theft, rape, and murder, but kept the white people from invading the black-only spaces.

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

B-Man posting dishonest Tweets by known liars Jack Posobiec and Andy Ngo (two guys who would call a bee "antifa" if it landed on their mac salad) , without any context, elaboration, or verification of accuracy: A tradition unlike any other.

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

B-Man posting dishonest Tweets by known liars Jack Posobiec and Andy Ngo (two guys who would call a bee "antifa" if it landed on their mac salad) , without any context, elaboration, or verification of accuracy: A tradition unlike any other.

Nope.

I mentioned last week, we are not going with that "oh your sources are bad sh*t" anymore.

The video is there, the story of Antifa setting the fire is on multiple mainstream media sites  (which you should have checked first if you were smart)

You can keep your childish opinions of people who post stories that you can't admit to, it won't fly anymore.

Here..............this is satire...................or is it ?

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nope.

I mentioned last week, we are not going with that "oh your sources are bad sh*t" anymore.

The video is there, the story of Antifa setting the fire is on multiple mainstream media sites  (which you should have checked first if you were smart)

You can keep your childish opinions of people who post stories that you can't admit to, it won't fly anymore.

Here..............this is satire...................or is it ?

Feel free to provide a link to any reputable news source saying that "Antifa" set fires in downtown Portland last night. Fires were indeed set. Like I said, Ngo and Prosobiec would call anyone who looks at them funny "antifa".

Please also feel free to include some context around the events: The property destruction that occurred was in response to and in protest of the Portland police killing an unarmed man in the midst of a mental health crisis earlier that day.

Lastly, if you're going to quote people like Andy Ngo, it absolutely SHOULD be pointed out as an untrustworthy source every time. Not because the raw video he posts isn't actual raw video of a real thing that occurred, but because his descriptions of what the videos show have been proven to be exaggerations, misinformation, or outright lies, time and time again. They misconstrue or inaccurately describe what actually occurred, again and again and again.

Take the fire video you posted. Actual fact: Fires were set and property destroyed in downtown Portland after police killed an unarmed man earlier in the day. Ngo/Prosobiec version: "Antifa sets Apple store on fire!"  [notice no context mentioned, no proof that the boogeyman "antifa" had any involvement]. 

Edited by Logic

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Hilarious response.

You "neglected' to point out that the rioters and burning were in response to a police shooting earlier.  Oh no

Well, you may have become conditioned to that response, but the majority of Americans have not. Rioting is a criminal act.

And as for your absurd characterizations of the reporting of Andy No and Jack Posobiec, it is laughably over the top.

I don't have to prove anything about it, anyone who took the time to read theirs (and others) reports is better served to post on liberal protests.

Your (illogical) rant exposes your own personal quite well thank you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Feel free to provide a link to any reputable news source saying that "Antifa" set fires in downtown Portland last night. Fires were indeed set. Like I said, Ngo and Prosobiec would call anyone who looks at them funny "antifa".

Please also feel free to include some context around the events: The property destruction that occurred was in response to and in protest of the Portland police killing an unarmed man in the midst of a mental health crisis earlier that day.

Lastly, if you're going to quote people like Andy Ngo, it absolutely SHOULD be pointed out as an untrustworthy source every time. Not because the raw video he posts isn't actual raw video of a real thing that occurred, but because his descriptions of what the videos show have been proven to be exaggerations, misinformation, or outright lies, time and time again. They misconstrue or inaccurately describe what actually occurred, again and again and again.

Take the fire video you posted. Actual fact: Fires were set and property destroyed in downtown Portland after police killed an unarmed man earlier in the day. Ngo/Prosobiec version: "Antifa sets Apple store on fire!"  [notice no context mentioned, no proof that the boogeyman "antifa" had any involvement]. 

I am curious who you consider a trustworthy source- CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, NYT "They misconstrue or inaccurately describe what actually occurred, again and again and again." All of them simply google and you will see. No one should take anyone side and run with it but you don't even dispute the facts you just tried to justify it by claiming something with no evidence.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Seriously Logic, this is as weak as it gets.  It’s bullsh*t of the highest order, and just to

provide context, burning some &$*& to the ground because you feel like burning some &$*& doesn’t really require context.  I know this because tens of millions of people who hear the same story don’t set their neighbors house on fire, throw concrete cinderblocks at the mailman’s head or loot the Dollar General when they hear it. 

Sounds to me like the Ngo/Prosobiec version was spot on. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Logic said:

Context?   What, you been sleeping the past year?  

14 hours ago, Logic said:

Sound asleep.  Never mind. Carry on. 

• Thank you (+1) 1