Liberal Protests

B-Man

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What is not mentioned and critical:

at least 500 rounds of center fire pistol ammunition.

and or

at least 500 rounds of centerfire rifle ammunition.

Keep firearms clean and take them to the range to test fire 1 week before the election.  Test at different distances to understand the elevation changes necessary.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

What do you base your opinions on if you don't trust any information which is inconvenient to your world view due to potential for bias?

That's a real passive-aggressive way of asking a question. So lets not let your attempt to be a jerk go unnoticed.

I don't mind stats. I like them. However, it's important to know the ingredients of the stats. I find, often, that political stats are politically motivated. 

23 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

That's a real passive-aggressive way of asking a question. So lets not let your attempt to be a jerk go unnoticed.

I don't mind stats. I like them. However, it's important to know the ingredients of the stats. I find, often, that political stats are politically motivated. 

Which stats do you like?  You've already stated you don't have the time to dissect the "ingredients".  Which stats do you trust?

49 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Which stats do you like?  You've already stated you don't have the time to dissect the "ingredients".  Which stats do you trust?

I like the stats that I compute. 

I like transparent stats where they explain what went into them. 

It's really simple. Not hard. 

2 hours ago, bdutton said:

What is not mentioned and critical:

at least 500 rounds of center fire pistol ammunition.

and or

at least 500 rounds of centerfire rifle ammunition.

Keep firearms clean and take them to the range to test fire 1 week before the election.  Test at different distances to understand the elevation changes necessary.

I can't find ammo and coins are in short supply...

• 2 weeks later...

All of the cities where Election Day rioting is expected have one thing in common: They're run by Democrats

by Eddie Scarry

Original Article

The next time a cable news anchor mentions the perpetual "growing threat of right-wing violence in America" (which, for some reason, never becomes much more than a "threat"), I'd like them to also name the list of cities preparing for mass rioting on Election Day.

Here's a hint: None of them voted for President Trump in 2016. CNN earlier this month reported that "police department leaders in cities from Baltimore to Seattle and Portland ... have prohibited officers from taking days off around the election." Bloomberg reported likewise that "Chicago, Philadelphia and New York are among cities that have revealed plans to prevent violence on Nov. 3

More at the link;

Trump supporters being violent in Florida trying not to allow people to vote for Biden. Crazy down here the crazies are being violent and verbally abusive to anyone trying to walk past them.

If Trump loses I just hope he does not insight violence b c these Trumpies want to hurt people.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Enemy of the People MSM Suddenly Worried About Violence It Spent 6 Months Ignoring. 

“No Sunday news cycle would be complete without CNN’s Brian ‘Poppin’ Fresh’ Stelter saying the dumbest thing. Doughboy wondered aloud if all of these cities that have been plagued by leftist violence that was cheered on by elected Democrats were worried because President Trump is ‘attacking the election’.”

UPDATE (FROM GLENN): Richard Fernandez:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-01-at-8.51.58-PM.png

Not that long ago, trifling with important institutions was understood as dangerous for society.

Related: Ric Grenell slays:

grenellslams-600x240.jpg

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

Trump supporters being violent in Florida trying not to allow people to vote for Biden. Crazy down here the crazies are being violent and verbally abusive to anyone trying to walk past them.

If Trump loses I just hope he does not insight violence b c these Trumpies want to hurt people.

Do you actually have something you are referring to or at just bald face lying again?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Do you actually have something you are referring to or at just bald face lying again?

No I don't support Trump so unlike his followers that lie about everything this is really happening in Florida. New Jersey same thing Trumpies stopping traffic on major highways, not allowing people to pass. The Trumpie Cult has always been out of control but it is getting worse. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Once Trump is gone hopefully the unrest will be better. So bad to see all this stuff just b.c of the President acting violently.

Edited by TBBills

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Once Trump is gone hopefully the unrest will be better. So bad to see all this stuff just b.c of the President acting violently.

What sentence could illustrate your Trump Derangement more clearly ?

Liberals are violent towards anyone who disagrees with them,

and it's all because of President Trump.

:doh:

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What sentence could illustrate your Trump Derangement more clearly ?

Liberals are violent towards anyone who disagrees with them,

and it's all because of President Trump.

:doh:

I do it b.c of stupid ***** like this from you Repubtards. 

So I throw it right back in your faces, and of course none of you can handle it so you get offended.

Truth is Trump has divided this country so bad, the violence and unrest between two sides of people has never been worse. Trump is loving it by the way, he wants the American people to fight with each other. He wants you simple minded Republicans to act out and act crazily, he wants you to be abusive and violent to your fellow Americans and you are all doing exactly what he wants.

Edited by TBBills

22 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I do it b.c of stupid ***** like this from you Repubtards. 

and again.

NO acceptance of responsibility,  his crazy reactions are all due to others.

Good luck the rest of the week, you will need it.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1