Liberal Protests

B-Man

22 minutes ago, bdutton said:

"In preparing Homeland Security officials for questions about Rittenhouse from the media, the document suggests that they note that he "took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners.""

Since when is telling the truth being 'sympathetic'?

You understand the people you're responding to are stupid,  right?   They are acting like a politician stating a position to underlings is somehow heinous instead of normal ops. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

You understand the people you're responding to are stupid,  right?   They are acting like a politician stating a position to underlings is somehow heinous instead of normal ops. 

I wouldn't say they are stupid but rather they are crafty.  They introduce false comparisons, like deflecting the conversation, by asking if the suspect was black instead of white for example, in order to avoid answering a direct question or providing an answer that is obvious but runs contrary to their stated position.  In this way they make it seem like you are the one that has inconsistent positions rather than the opposite which is they are the one's with inconsistency issues. 

But the answer most of us would provide is it doesn't matter if he was Black or White or Asian or Hispanic or a member of any other racial group.  If he acted in self-defense and the facts support that contention that's the only think that matters.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Actually Americans like you watching American cities burn which contain many different citizens, military vets, aged retirees, disabled, young children, first responders, homeless, rich, poor, pizza makers, etc, and all your flipping mind goes to is a few politicians. 

You actually hate anyone who doesnt agree with your politics. I hope the next time you get ill, the doctor you visit tells you FO because he disagrees with your right wing hatred. 

This post is a defining one for a true leftist, you want someone else to suffer greatly because you disagree with him. No one wants liberal cities to burn, except liberals that gain political power from it, and his ability to point out to you that liberals are not stopping the bad guys makes him "hateful". You seem unbalanced.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This post is a defining one for a true leftist, you want someone else to suffer greatly because you disagree with him. No one wants liberal cities to burn, except liberals that gain political power from it, and his ability to point out to you that liberals are not stopping the bad guys makes him "hateful". You seem unbalanced.

You showed you did not care about fellow citizens...plain and simple...typical anti politics

Think for a change...stop reacting

9 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You showed you did not care about fellow citizens...plain and simple...typical anti politics

Think for a change...stop reacting

You attack so many people with vitriol that you have no idea who you were replying to. The comments there were not written towards me, but how did pointing out liberal cities are on fire show lack of concern? 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

TOWNHALL?????

Ah, the whiff of ignorance.

The article, which you did not read, gives the actual  memo, and the distortions in the NBC one.

That you constantly roll your eyes at the name of a website rather than actually try and learn if you were mistaken

speaks so loudly.

On 9/24/2020 at 11:40 PM, Hedge said:

Thread.

The latest on NuNu is that she is recovering well at a local rescue farm and now has an excellent chance of not having to be euthanized. The local Chicago news picture, though, that I saw of NuNu lying on the ground with her bandaged legs is pretty heartbreaking. She did suffer some permanent damage to her body.

Of course I don’t have anything positive to say regarding Adam Hollingsworth a.k.a. “Dreadhead Cowboy.” He has been charged with a felony for aggravated animal cruelty and is expected to serve a non-trivial amount of time in jail because of prior felonies. I don’t even remember what specific cause this was for…census taking? BLM? Inner city child safety? All important causes, but now completely overshadowed by his despicable mix of stupidity and psychopathy. And all the social media idiots defending him can suck Josh Allen cantaloupe-sized balls, too.

In honor of NuNu and other abused animals, this October month I must entreat you to watch two notable documentaries (Earthlings-90 min long, Dominion-120 min long) for free on YouTube. A fair warning is that most people find the video footage extremely difficult to watch, but it’s important to watch it unfiltered.

Also look into the Anonymous for the Voiceless international organization. Aside from animal rights political activism, the best way to end all forms of animal abuse is to go fully vegan. You can always start out with a modest reduction of meat, dairy, and egg consumption and see how you feel. Or just try going full vegan for a week or two. Please consider it for your own health if not for the animals!! FWIW, I’ve been steady at about 19 BMI with perfect vital sign numbers ever since I went 100% vegan years ago…with, like, very minimal effort too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You attack so many people with vitriol that you have no idea who you were replying to. The comments there were not written towards me, but how did pointing out liberal cities are on fire show lack of concern? 

Because the city is not liberal, they may have a dem. mayor , a repub council, a repub judge, an independent Sherrif? ..there are many non liberals and they are your fellow citizens. Show concern..for them..

On 10/1/2020 at 12:19 PM, bdutton said:

"In preparing Homeland Security officials for questions about Rittenhouse from the media, the document suggests that they note that he "took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners.""

Since when is telling the truth being 'sympathetic'?

Ya, and Hitler was just protecting ethnic Germans when he invaded Poland