Liberal Protests

B-Man

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Aaahhhhh I long for the good ole days before Donald Trump when racism and hate never existed. 

What's the matter with you?

Don't you know that Trump created all this hate?

Trump, for example, is PERSONALLY responsible for what happened in Ferguson in 2015.

Again, what's wrong with you?

🤣

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You (and @njbuff) praise Trump because he validates your racism and xenophobia and that is worth everything to you.

I see.  And you're basing these very serious accusation on what exactly?  Or are you making things up again? 

The funny thing is you have zero idea why most of us like Trump.  You display the reason here every day all day but you don't even get it.  LOL 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I see.  And you're basing these very serious accusation on what exactly?  Or are you making things up again? 

The funny thing is you have zero idea why most of us like Trump.  You display the reason here every day all day but you don't even get it.  LOL 

Own dem libs bro - own dem! 

Ok, time to sell stock in Kraft dinner, because Rhino and his basement agents are about to move on to Lithuania.

The right has become the arm of the commies to destabilize the US government and institutions. It is obvious that trump is a dupe...if not complicent.

trump is either knowingly part of this effort of destabilizing or is the worst leader in the history of the US. 

Hopefully, those duped to support his takeover efforts wake up soon...or they are treasonist....no other explanation. 

The deep state crap is like a WWF/WWE plot with Maucho Man vs Iron Shiek.

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ok, time to sell stock in Kraft dinner, because Rhino and his basement agents are about to move on to Lithuania.

The right has become the arm of the commies to destabilize the US government and institutions. It is obvious that trump is a dupe...if not complicent.

trump is either knowingly part of this effort of destabilizing or is the worst leader in the history of the US. 

Hopefully, those duped to support his takeover efforts wake up soon...or they are treasonist....no other explanation. 

The deep state crap is like a WWF/WWE plot with Maucho Man vs Iron Shiek.

You're delusional. But keep going, I'm getting a good laugh at you. 👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You're delusional. But keep going, I'm getting a good laugh at you. 👍

You are the delusional one, believing that the deep state exists, that the commies are not trying to destabilize the US, that the right has not be highjacked by Putin's boys, that Rhino is not a paid agent, and chaos is not about to take over the USA.

Seriously..you are in trouble...we shall see by January.

If you think trump is a leader...wow, I thought you had some brains..

Thugs in airplanes, virus under control, riots are dems problems, Obama and George Bush caused it, I am the smartest Pres. Etc etc etc. .

Please please please...just open your mind,  laugh if you wish at my rants, but open your eyes...for the sake of your country...

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, Trump’s words really started the George Floyd protests/riots (which started everything off), didn’t they? :rolleyes:

President for 3.5 years is time enough to have influence...he cannot just blame everyone else....you blame Obama for plenty...deservedly so,  by this clown should not be Teflon. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are the delusional one, believing that the deep state exists, that the commies are not trying to destabilize the US, that the right has not be highjacked by Putin's boys, that Rhino is not a paid agent, and chaos is not about to take over the USA.

Seriously..you are in trouble...we shall see by January.

If you think trump is a leader...wow, I thought you had some brains..

Thugs in airplanes, virus under control, riots are dems problems, Obama and George Bush caused it, I am the smartest Pres. Etc etc etc. .

Please please please...just open your mind,  laugh if you wish at my rants, but open your eyes...for the sake of your country...

President for 3.5 years is time enough to have influence...he cannot just blame everyone else....you blame Obama for plenty...deservedly so,  by this clown should not be Teflon. 

So...the suggestion is to acquiesce or face destruction?  

Pass.

i do believe that Donald Trump is hijacking mail trucks, that Putin controls all and that @Deranged Rhinois a paid agent of change.  Or, he’s paid with change.  

If your protest blocks and attacks a car, you’re going to get run down. And you’l probably deserve it, too. “If you stand in front of a running automobile while your friends are physically attacking it, you’re probably going to get run over. By that point, the fight-or-flight instincts of the driver have taken over.”

u7thPRa.jpg

• Sad 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1