Liberal Protests

B-Man

22 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Smart.

Yep. She works in the UofL health system and the CEO sent out a long letter about how the police and private security will ensure the safety of the hospitals and outpatient clinics and how protests have widely left health care facilities alone... shockingly enough his letter said nothing about how employees are going to get in and out of downtown safely once the fan has been hit by the projectile poo. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yep. She works in the UofL health system and the CEO sent out a long letter about how the police and private security will ensure the safety of the hospitals and outpatient clinics and how protests have widely left health care facilities alone... shockingly enough his letter said nothing about how employees are going to get in and out of downtown safely once the fan has been hit by the projectile poo. 

Chance favors the prepared.  There's no reason to put yourself in a situation like that.  I've seen too many things in my life to leave my personal safety to public servants.  No offense to any of them but in this environment, you gotta be nuts to believe you're gonna get a fair shake if you have to defend yourself.

• Like (+1) 4

As Louisville goes up in flames and cries of "black bodies" murdered by police ring out across the nation, don't forget what we're protesting: A police officer lawfully executing a warrant knocked and announced himself, was shot at from inside the house, returned fire after being shot at, and struck one of the occupants.

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

It’s really surreal to be in a city where this is happening... curfew instituted for Louisville.

this is gonna get ugly.

I wonder how much might pop up in other cities too.  My wife's going to be in Raleigh tonight and I'm not too crazy about it at the moment.

Shockingly enough, police doing their duty and returning fire aren’t getting arrested and aren’t being handed over to the crowd to be executed and drug through the streets.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your fires.

i hate this damn city.

Wife got home safe PS.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5