Liberal Protests

B-Man

21 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..'eff pro sports and starting with the NFL, a follower since 1962....after a tough week at work, I want to watch some football with a brew, bourbon and some chow.......NOT interested in their aggrandizement and political statements.....a current culture cave in.....now I just look up box scores on Monday mornings at ESPN ......

I think I'm on year 5 of virtually no NFL/Sports in general.  Not missing it at all.  My movie theater boycott is nearing 15 years.   Fugg these overpaid numb skulls.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think I'm on year 5 of virtually no NFL/Sports in general.  Not missing it at all.  My movie theater boycott is nearing 15 years.   Fugg these overpaid numb skulls.  

I’m with you ,  I haven’t watched a  single NBA game this year and pretty much done with it , 

cant even watch ESPN anymore for the same reasons , Been a die hard Bills fan for the past 35 years  and I’m starting to lose my patience , 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, DFT said:

Some of these players get it.  They’re seeing through all of the virtue signaling.  I deleted a post I shared from some conversations around the league because they were confidential in nature (and I had no business sharing them, regardless of my good intentions).  But the more we engage these coaches and players the more we see that they are intelligent men that aren’t comfortable with a unity message turning into celebrating those who have been lost amidst criminal affiliations and activities.  My message to Mr Rose’s mother, as plainly as I can say it, is The accountability you are now looking to hold over the Pittsburgh Steelers, was the accountability you should’ve held over your son and his choices.  I’ve said that message many times over to parents of players I used to coach.  We have to be accountable for the choices we make, regardless of the outcome.  

Are you able to easily re-post those conversations with any names redacted, by chance? It would be much appreciated, if so.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Are you able to easily re-post those conversations with any names redacted, by chance? It would be much appreciated, if so.

:beer:

Someone figured out the person behind the second quote, which was why I deleted it.  Descriptions aside, both referred to how BLM the organization did not represent all Black people, especially those outside of their clear political narrative.  It was also said that they actually breathed new life into a nearly dead era of “white supremacy” and turned it into a new form of racism called “woke supremacy “.  That was the gist.  Both VERY well respected members of the NFL community.

Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

...another quiet evening in Rochester NY, WNY's "Chicago".......SMH......"paging Mayor Lovely"................

RPD: 2 dead, 16 shot in mass shooting on Pennsylvania Avenue

WHECTV
Updated: September 19, 2020 05:20 AM
Created: September 19, 2020 03:16 AM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) -  Police are investigating a fatal mass shooting on Pennsylvania Avenue that occurred early Saturday morning. 

Officers responded to the area Goodman Street and Pennsylvania Avenue around 12:30 a.m. for reports of shots fired.

Upon arrival, officers observed 100 people running to and from Pennsylvania Avenue. 

Police say two people are dead and 16 people were shot at a backyard party on Pennsylvania Avenue. 

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/rpd-mass-shooting-on-pennsylvania-avenue-/5867574/?cat=565

53 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...another quiet evening in Rochester NY, WNY's "Chicago".......SMH......"paging Mayor Lovely"................

RPD: 2 dead, 16 shot in mass shooting on Pennsylvania Avenue

WHECTV
Updated: September 19, 2020 05:20 AM
Created: September 19, 2020 03:16 AM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) -  Police are investigating a fatal mass shooting on Pennsylvania Avenue that occurred early Saturday morning. 

Officers responded to the area Goodman Street and Pennsylvania Avenue around 12:30 a.m. for reports of shots fired.

Upon arrival, officers observed 100 people running to and from Pennsylvania Avenue. 

Police say two people are dead and 16 people were shot at a backyard party on Pennsylvania Avenue. 

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/rpd-mass-shooting-on-pennsylvania-avenue-/5867574/?cat=565

A backyard party? I bet they all were wearing masks and social distancing. 

28 minutes ago, westside2 said:

A backyard party? I bet they all were wearing masks and social distancing. 

...of course they were.......this city is sinking faster by the minute with Mayor Lovely at the helm....top RPD brass just announced their retirements, including Chief Singeltary effective September 30......so Mayor Lovely fired him Sept. 15 via Twitter....pretty classy......heard this from two Kodakers.....funeral procession on Thursday down Lake Avenue which is three lanes in each direction.....procession took command of ALL six lanes, forcing oncoming traffic to pull over......vehicles with loud music, horns blaring, minivans with sliders open, etc....and RPD let it go............

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Mayor Lovely isn't, by any stretch of the imagination, Mayor or lovely.

......132% right on BOTH accounts......a woefully failed "leader (COUGH").....how about her numerous pressers during the riots where she said, "these are NOT the actions of Rochester community outsiders....these are outsiders".....and the 37+ arrested so far are from....ROCHESTER NY.....and now she's under investigation by the NYS AG for campaign finance issues.....dopey Republicans figured incumbent Mayor Richards was a shoo-in and didn't bother to vote....oh well.............

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Didn’t the Nazis say the same thing before murdering all the journalists? 

Nazis had lots of useful idiots, like you, who carried the water until they were no longer needed.Unions, Communists, media all praised him until he destroyed them.