Liberal Protests

B-Man

You know what would be a great presentation of solidarity? If that stupid democratic Wisconsin governor joined trump in Kenosha.

It would look good for BOTH parties. But the left wants to keep distancing itself further and further from patriotism. It’s ***** weird 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Saw this on a profile on a FB news feed.

Regarding Kenosha Kyle's murder charges, his lawyer Lin has pointed out the following:
1) The hole in Joseph Rosenbaum's head (See photo below) was not made by a high power rifle. That hole was made by a small caliber bullet like a .22 or .38 pistol, which Kyle didn't have. There was however another Antifa rioter at the scene who was positioned behind Joseph and was firing his handgun in Joseph's direction. Had Kyle shot him in the head with his rifle Joseph's head would have exploded and taken off a large chunk of his skull (just like Gaige's arm). So that's one murder conviction in serious question.
2) Then Gaige is clearly attacking Kyle when he was shot in the arm and he even hit Kyle prior to the gunshot. He also had his own hand gun which he transported across state lines. So that's another charge gone.
3) Kyle didn't transport his rifle across state lines because it wasn't his. It was his friend's AND in Wisconsin it's not illegal for a 17 year old to hold an AR15.
4) Finally we have the last murder charge of Anthony Huber. Now ANY lawyer worth their salt is going to be able to exonerate Kyle on that one (particularly one of the best lawyers in the country) with the attached photo (see below) which places Anthony in the position of power, chasing down Kyle for putting out fires with an extinguisher that were started by rioters. Case closed. You lose and the violent authoritarian left loses BIGLY!
5) Finally Lin Wood and the other lawyers on his team have not lost their high profile cases because they don't take a case unless they KNOW they can win. They took Kyle's case pro-bono because they KNOW based on the evidence that they will win and Kyle will be FULLY exonerated and then come the lawsuits! Politicians and public figures who rushed to judgment and defamed Kyle will be sued. Companies like Facebook, Twitter, GoFundMe, will be sued and Kyle will win millions.

118694966_10157301456476176_611265402003680054_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Lu-IIuvVCKcAX9Mj-De&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.xx&oh=51fbf06fc5419a7063578ae534631abd&oe=5F73FBDC
Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's being reported that the "100% Antifa" guy who allegedly executed the Trump supporter in Portland was previously arrested by Portland PD for illegal possession of a firearm, but the charges were dropped and he was freed by Portland PD.

Story here.

Archived Police Report.

Michael Forest Reinoehl was previously arrested at an Antifa riot in July and charged with illegally possessing a loaded firearm and other crimes..

I searched that name in the archived report but its not showing up.  Is that the correct report?

28 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Michael Forest Reinoehl was previously arrested at an Antifa riot in July and charged with illegally possessing a loaded firearm and other crimes..

I searched that name in the archived report but its not showing up.  Is that the correct report?

You're right. I don't see him specifically in the police report by name. I'll dig a little deeper.

On 8/30/2020 at 12:48 PM, Sig1Hunter said:

Good thing Daytona Beach didnt send social workers in to try to gain compliance from this POS.

Man, the blue wall did a bang up job of cleaning up the excessive force of this arrest.  Dubbing in “Show me your hands!” like the officer wasn’t looking to just indiscriminately just take a life, editing it all like the officer was shot, and appealing to our humanity by making it sound like a woman was terrified for her life.  

I think the social worker crowd has this thing buttoned up in about 3 minutes with “Say pal, what’s got you down today?”.  You put a low key guy in a soothing blue shirt, sleeves rolled up mid-forearm, and khaki pants with lime green crocs, no way there is any trouble.  No raised voices, no hurt feelings, nothing. 

I see it now. 

God bless the officers involved. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Man, the blue wall did a bang up job of cleaning up the excessive force of this arrest.  Dubbing in “Show me your hands!” like the officer wasn’t looking to just indiscriminately just take a life, editing it all like the officer was shot, and appealing to our humanity by making it sound like a woman was terrified for her life.  

I think the social worker crowd has this thing buttoned up in about 3 minutes with “Say pal, what’s got you down today?”.  You put a low key guy in a soothing blue shirt, sleeves rolled up mid-forearm, and khaki pants with lime green crocs, no way there is any trouble.  No raised voices, no hurt feelings, nothing. 

I see it now. 

God bless the officers involved. 

“You got any gloves?”

officer that just got shot: “nah. ***** this guy” 

anyone outraged?

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

You know what would be a great presentation of solidarity? If that stupid democratic Wisconsin governor joined trump in Kenosha.

It would look good for BOTH parties. But the left wants to keep distancing itself further and further from patriotism. It’s ***** weird 

While I agree, some unification would be nice, patriotism is not encouraging right-wing fundamentalists to take to the streets, to support your election bid. Trump has made it very clear that he can't distinguish between rioters and demonstrators, or he just doesn't care to try.  He wants the chaos.  It distracts from what a miserable job he is doing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buftex said:

While I agree, some unification would be nice, patriotism is not encouraging right-wing fundamentalists to take to the streets, to support your election bid. Trump has made it very clear that he can't distinguish between rioters and demonstrators, or he just doesn't care to try.  He wants the chaos.  It distracts from what a miserable job he is doing. 

What right wing fundamentalists is he encouraging? What right wing group is rioting in the streets? 

Why do you have to lie for biden? Your comment is 100% false and you know it. If your hatred makes you lie, you really should get help. You have serious mental health issues. 

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Spontaneous, peaceful protests...

I'll wildly speculate that if you made a map of the Portland and Kenosha arrests, it'd blow people's minds how far people from both sides are traveling to get in on the "action."  

Who wants to burn their own town down?  It's like being rich - you only stay rich by spending other people's money.  Same for protesting and rioting - always burn down someone else's town and then retreat to your quiet hometown for a good night's sleep.  

It wouldn't surprise me if many of your protesters/defenders spend a couple hours mixing it up and then retreat to a nearby hotel.