Liberal Protests

B-Man

Those rioting in Kenosha are emboldened by the lack of offense by the police, mixed with naivete and an unawareness of their surroundings mixed in for deadly measure.  The looters don't expect violence besides the violence they commit, which is in some ways, ironic, because when one of them gets shot or hurt, they are calling the police.  

The police have provided a "safe" environment for looting.  A little tear gas sure, but the looters know the boundaries and where to push them in these cities with law enforcement.  

This is why the looters chased after an armed man, with the intention of putting a beating on him.  They really didn't think he'd actually shoot them.  

The vacuum created by a lack of decisive leadership is being filled by looters and people who refuse to be looted.  

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, bdutton said:

No... the left continues to support the lie that he was murdered.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/08/harris-warren-wrong-about-brown-shooting/

Why would they say that except to continue to inflame the BLM movement's violent protests which results in money donated to BLM getting funneled directly to the DNC.

Well, that may or may not be true, but it sure has been passed by with the other events of murder that happen with dreary regularity. 

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

With the NG called in, this crap stops now, if not, some will leave in a body bag

Tin Soldiers and Trump is coming

We'er finally on our own

This summer I hear the drummin

How many dead northwest of Ohio?  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, that may or may not be true, but it sure has been passed by with the other events of murder that happen with dreary regularity. 

We'er finally on our own

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

All money donated to BLM goes to actblue.org which donates to the DNC. 

The vast majority of black lives last are at the hands of young black men.  But BLM  and the DNC don't care about that.

Edited by bdutton
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, bdutton said:

All money donated to BLM goes to actblue.org which donates to the DNC. 

The vast majority of black lives last are at the hands of young black men.  But BLM  and the DNC don't care about that.

No, the DNC looks to figure out ways to change the situation so poor people are not in violent situations. 

Did you ever ask yourself why black men are killing each other? 

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We'er finally on our own

If you riot, burn, loot are violent, your life means nothing, doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, liberal, conservative.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, the DNC looks to figure out ways to change the situation so poor people are not in violent situations. 

Did you ever ask yourself why black men are killing each other? 

Please, explain why black men are killing each other - with the vast majority of it occurring in cities controlled by Democratic leadership for DECADES. I’m all ears..

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's been the left's goal all along.

No, actually it’s to stop police from murdering unarmed, non-affending, non-dangerous black people. This is crazy. 

If a cop shot someone in your family in the back seven times you wouldn’t be too happy either. And I hope you never find out. 

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Please, explain why black men are killing each other - with the vast majority of it occurring in cities controlled by Democratic leadership for DECADES. I’m all ears..

History of oppression. I gotta run, but I’ll keep up the conversation later 

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Please, explain why some white punk just felt emboldened enough to show up and shoot people?- with the vast majority of it occurring in Donald Trump's America? I am all ears.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Video shows it was clearly self-defense. Those charges will not last at all.

Meanwhile, in Portland, the Dems finally realize that maybe people are tired of them ignoring the protesters. Antifa folds like Billstime out of new Trump memes.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, actually it’s to stop police from murdering unarmed, non-affending, non-dangerous black people. This is crazy. 

If a cop shot someone in your family in the back seven times you wouldn’t be too happy either. And I hope you never find out. 

History of oppression. I gotta run, but I’ll keep up the conversation later 

A second cell phone video of the officer-involved shooting of 29-year-old Jacob Blake on Sunday has emerged, showing the incident in a slightly new light.  The footage showed Blake fighting with officers before he took off and ran to the driver’s door of his vehicle with police on his heels (video showed). The video suggests he may indeed have had a knife, and had ignored orders to drop it, before being shot.  It also suggested that Blake's girlfriend lied to police when she claimed he hadn't been hostile.

So potentially armed, offending, dangerous to correct your assertions.   

Also, with the state of Wisconsin accepting Federal help national guard and federal law enforcement are on the way.  So expect all the out of town BLM agitators, mostly from Chicago is what I've seen, to take off.   Antifa won't leave until the DNC orders them out. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But Kate's response to Trump is still political theater. Lest we not forget she has the National Guard working at the Employment Department where she failed to upgrade their computer system under her watch (they sat on 81 million for 10 years) which left many Oregonians without economic relief during the pandemic.
Oh she did fire the director of the department. Nice to have someone else to blame.

Kate 082620.PNG

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

EgS_Ow1XsAIuKk7?format=jpg&name=small

This will stop police brutality.

This will stop Police brutality.

That "shooting unarmed black men" fallacy has been exposed.

If, and when a policeman shoots someone for no reason,.....take him trial and throw away the key !

But this rioting is for more reasons than the supposed high moral ground that you are cringing behind.

Rioting is HATE.

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

But Kate's response to Trump is still political theater. Lest we not forget she has the National Guard working at the Employment Department where she failed to upgrade their computer system under her watch (they sat on 81 million for 10 years) which left many Oregonians without economic relief during the pandemic.
Oh she did fire the director of the department. Nice to have someone else to blame.

Kate 082620.PNG

And don't try to recall Oregon's governor you might get attacked.
https://www.kptv.com/news/deputies-man-at-recall-kate-brown-booth-assaulted-in-happy-valley-suspect-said-they-should/article_e743caf0-e56a-11ea-824a-677699a358eb.html

"The suspect, identified as Joshua John Thompson, 39, of Damascus, was arrested for third-degree assault and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was booked into the Clackamas County Jail.

CCSO said Thompson told deputies he confronted group because he believed they should be working to recall Pres. Trump, not Gov. Brown. "

The victim has been identified as Harlan Wright. 

He told FOX 12 that he received the following injuries due to the assault: 

• A broke rib
  • A broken nose
  • A cut on his chin with 7 stitches now
  • A cut on the back of his head with 7 stitches now
Edited by Uncle Joe
Watch the video at the link (upper left)
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Explain to this father why his son was killed in the rioting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1