Liberal Protests

B-Man

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: 

I fail to see the 'sad' part of this. She was throwing Molotov cocktails to intentionally destroy property while engaging in a riot. He certainly assisted, and apparently purchased some of the materials.

They both ***** know better. While a mandatory 45-to-Life sentence is egregious and excessive based on the facts here, I have zero sympathy that they both threw their careers and law licenses away.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

"I'm Joe Biden, and c'mon, man! I approve this message. Go get that old lady!"

The democrats,even the ones one PPP, are despicable human beings. They are a bunch of scum sucking pieces of trash. If they had an ounce of decency, they would denounce this type of behavior. Instead,all we will here are crickets and the outrage of the people who died from covid. Which we all know they care nothing about them, except to use the deaths as a weapon. Totally useless mouth breathers.

• Like (+1) 3

...start to think about the billions and BILLIONS of insurance claims forthcoming for damage and destruction, with the impact on rates going forward in the insurance industry......and when portion(s) if not all claim(s) are denied, the ambulance chasers will line up to file lawsuits......oh joy............but at least they were "peaceful"....

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I fail to see the 'sad' part of this. She was throwing Molotov cocktails to intentionally destroy property while engaging in a riot. He certainly assisted, and apparently purchased some of the materials.

They both ***** know better. While a mandatory 45-to-Life sentence is egregious and excessive based on the facts here, I have zero sympathy that they both threw their careers and law licenses away.

My guess is that someone dropped a flaming rag into her bud light and she didn't have time to stop and think before getting rid of it.  I can't count the number of times that's happened to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...start to think about the billions and BILLIONS of insurance claims forthcoming for damage and destruction, with the impact on rates going forward in the insurance industry......and when portion(s) if not all claim(s) are denied, the ambulance chasers will line up to file lawsuits......oh joy............but at least they were "peaceful"....

My understanding is there is no insurance policies that cover 'civil unrest'.

11 minutes ago, shrader said:

My guess is that someone dropped a flaming rag into her bud light and she didn't have time to stop and think before getting rid of it.  I can't count the number of times that's happened to me.

Yes, but the true crime here is the Bud Light.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, bdutton said:

My understanding is there is no insurance policies that cover 'civil unrest'.

..probably will be a furious company by company debate based on the "fine print"...but initially, I did find this....

Does Insurance Cover Riots and Looting?

by Millie Workman, CPCU, AU, CRIS, MLIS, AFIS, ERIS, TRIP, and Trevor Antley | Jun 04, 2020

When civil unrest, rioting, and looting break out, many business owners and homeowners are justifiably concerned about property damage. Sometimes even peaceful protests can escalate and lead to vandalism and riots, and bad actors frequently take advantage of large-scale gatherings to destroy property, set fires, and/or cause other damage to public and private property.

So many people are asking — Does insurance cover riots and looting?

The answer: Yes, standard insurance policies usually cover damage that results from rioting, looting, vandalism, and/or civil commotion. This would include damage caused by rioters as well as damage caused by the reactions of police and civil authorities during a riot.

https://www.webce.com/news/2020/06/04/does-insurance-cover-riots-and-looting

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Devout Catholic? Stong supporter of abortion. That cancels the other.

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

It was a Bud Light.

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

The democrats,even the ones one PPP, are despicable human beings. They are a bunch of scum sucking pieces of trash. If they had an ounce of decency, they would denounce this type of behavior. Instead,all we will here are crickets and the outrage of the people who died from covid. Which we all know they care nothing about them, except to use the deaths as a weapon. Totally useless mouth breathers.

Love the narrative that white people are the only violent ones.

Totally appropriate the head clown in that video has a 'special' bike helmet on.

Wouldn't want him hurting himself.

Edited by HillaryClinton
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

"I'm Joe Biden, and c'mon, man! I approve this message. Go get that old lady!"

I watched that once, and it made my stomach turn.  What are those people thinking?  That mob mentality is dangerous.

6 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

I watched that once, and it made my stomach turn.  What are those people thinking?  That mob mentality is dangerous.

You answered your own question. The two bolded terms are mutually exclusive.