Liberal Protests

B-Man

Full Body Cam Video from Two of the Minneapolis Police Officers Undercuts Charges Filed By Minnesota AG Keith Ellison

Original Article

Late on Monday, The Daily Mail posted full body cam videos from two of the officers charged in connection with the death of George Floyd. These videos have been kept out of the public domain by Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, and now we know why. The videos are from the body cams worn by Officer Thomas Lane and Officer Alex Kueng. 

Portland BLM and Antifa were at it again last night.

But while they seem to be steering clear of the federal courthouse, they’re not letting up on the Portland Police buildings.

Last night, as we mentioned earlier, they went after the Portland Police Association building, where their union meets, tried to break into it and set it on fire. It’s almost as if the presence of additional federal agents to protect the federal courthouse had nothing to do with the rioting at all.

(unlike what our PPP lemmings say)

Some of the rioters threw things like rocks and bricks at officers, striking several of them. One officer was also hit with an unknown alkaline substance according to police.

About 1:15 a.m., some protesters broke through the Portland Police Association doors and entered the office. Police said the damaged the office and set a fire inside.

More at the link:

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/08/05/portland-blm-surrounds-another-car-it-doesnt-end-well/

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But while they seem to be steering clear of the federal courthouse, they’re not letting up on the Portland Police buildings.

Why, it's almost like they finally figured out that if you don't ***** with Federal buildings, you don't get Federal "troops" ***** with you.

FLYING PIGS ALERT: This just in… we have… wait… we actually have… let me make sure this is right… yes… we actually have good news just coming across our news desk from riot-torn Oregon.

A Christian college in Oregon is standing up to radical protesters.

Students at New Hope Christian College in Eugene, Oregon, are “standing up to radical protesters after they threatened to tear down a cross that has been on the campus for decades, as reported by One America News Network.

According to OAN, Antifa activists have threatened the cross, claiming it is a symbol of racism because it stands in an area where the KKK burned crosses in the 1920s. (Why do I think Antifa anarchists would deem the cross “racist” regardless of where it stood?)

Pastor Wayne Cordeiro, president of the small Christian college in Eugene — also home to the University of Oregon — told ChristianLens Online News how the students reacted upon learning about the threat.

“So, we decided we’re going to pray, we’re going to praise, we’re going to pray for the protesters. And we heard a report that a busload or two of protesters were coming down from Portland and the police turned them away, so we are very grateful for the cooperation of our law enforcement.”

EelmMqDWoAYxE4q?format=jpg&name=small

More at the link: https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller/2020/08/05/wait-—-here’s-good-news-from-oregon-students-community-protect-cross-on-college-campus-from-antifa-threats/

Former First Lady suffers from depression!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/michelle-obama-suffering-low-grade-depression-due-racial-inequality-coronavirus-n1235989

I'm prescribing hot compresses, applied by Elizabeth Warren, to Miz Obama's nether regions four time a day.

Edited by Keukasmallies
fixed somethin'
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: 

Depends on your definition of sad story I guess. I consider it the “feel good” film of the summer.

Edit: Bud light? No chance for parole!!!!

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wonder if somewhere in their law degree classes someone happened to mention the concept of responsibility for one's actions?  In a more common daily setting one could refer to the maxim, "If you cain't do the time, don't do da' crime."

ROTFLMAO!

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"In a moment of madness"? Who the heck has a Molotov cocktail around? I literally have never seen an actual Molotov cocktail but doubt it just appeared when they decided to throw it. This is not a punch or an extra drink, this is deliberate and planned.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

"In a moment of madness"? Who the heck has a Molotov cocktail around? I literally have never seen an actual Molotov cocktail but doubt it just appeared when they decided to throw it. This is not a punch or an extra drink, this is deliberate and planned.

I think he’s being a bit tongue-in-cheek

• Like (+1) 2