Liberal Protests

B-Man

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Portland protests are about dissent, and without dissent we'd have little freedom

Only a government hateful or fearful of the people it claims to serve uses force to silence them.

The federal forces in Portland are doing far more than protecting a federal courthouse. They are listening to people’s phone calls and capturing their text messages and emails without warrants. They are materially interfering with lawful dissent.

It is one thing to build a wall or a fence around a courthouse and man it with armed guards. It is quite another to wade into a crowd of peaceful demonstrators with tear gas of such intensity and ferocity -- its active ingredient is 2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile -- that it is prohibited in wartime by treaties to which the United States is a signatory.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/portland-protests-dissent-freedom-andrew-napolitano

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Portland protests are about dissent, and without dissent we'd have little freedom

Only a government hateful or fearful of the people it claims to serve uses force to silence them.

The federal forces in Portland are doing far more than protecting a federal courthouse. They are listening to people’s phone calls and capturing their text messages and emails without warrants. They are materially interfering with lawful dissent.

It is one thing to build a wall or a fence around a courthouse and man it with armed guards. It is quite another to wade into a crowd of peaceful demonstrators with tear gas of such intensity and ferocity -- its active ingredient is 2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile -- that it is prohibited in wartime by treaties to which the United States is a signatory.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/portland-protests-dissent-freedom-andrew-napolitano

You're so full of ***** if you think that is a peaceful protest. Burning, looting, assaulting are not considered peaceful. You're either dumb as a brick or drank too much of the antifa kool aid to think it is peaceful. 

How can you have a conversation with someone who flat out lies? What is your agenda here? 

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You're so full of ***** if you think that is a peaceful protest. Burning, looting, assaulting are not considered peaceful. You're either dumb as a brick or drank too much of the antifa kool aid to think it is peaceful. 

How can you have a conversation with someone who flat out lies? What is your agenda here? 

That is what Judge Andrew Napolitano  a FOX news contributor believes not me you idiot ,

Just now, ALF said:

That is what Judge Andrew Napolitano  a FOX news contributor believes not me you idiot ,

Do you agree with that idiot's comment? You sure the hell didn't disagree. So one is left to believe you agree? You're such a disingenuous prick. I know you can't help it, but try harder.

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Do you agree with that idiot's comment? You sure the hell didn't disagree. So one is left to believe you agree? You're such a disingenuous prick. I know you can't help it, but try harder.

FU

20 minutes ago, ALF said:

Honest question, is there any evidence of the federal law enforcement officers interrupting a peaceful protest? My understanding is that they waited inside the courthouse until things escalated to the point of needing to be dispersed (i.e. fireworks and other projectiles being thrown inside, fences being cut by saw or torch) and then, well, dispersed the crowd. It seems to me that the actions of the feds in Portland were almost universally reactionary and prompted by other acts of aggression towards them or federal property. 

Also, is there any evidence of his claim about unlawful surveillance? I haven't seen anything about that.

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Honest question, is there any evidence of the federal law enforcement officers interrupting a peaceful protest? My understanding is that they waited inside the courthouse until things escalated to the point of needing to be dispersed (i.e. fireworks and other projectiles being thrown inside, fences being cut by saw or torch) and then, well, dispersed the crowd. It seems to me that the actions of the feds in Portland were almost universally reactionary and prompted by other acts of aggression towards them or federal property. 

Also, is there any evidence of his claim about unlawful surveillance? I haven't seen anything about that.

You don't need evidence. Just make stuff up. It has proven to work extremely well for the dimwitted liberals.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, ALF said:

Andrew Napolitano outed himself as a lying sack of sh!t during the Russia debacle. It's not surprising to see him doubling down on his sedition.

The fact that he claims anyone is trying to "silence" the tantrum throwers, who 2 months in still don't have a coherent message, exposes him for the naked shill that he is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

They have not given a name or information on how they know who it is. They also are not pressing going to arrest him or charge him I found out from CNN. The only official comment I could find from the MPD said it was an ongoing investigation. Lastly they reported a month or so ago this guy was a cop, but now we believe it is a white supremacists. Slim just keep believing whatever you want and only read what you agree with.

That was the initial story a month ago that he was a St Paul cop.

...Soros?......a REAL shocker………….

DAs backed by Soros, other liberal activists join fray in clash with police

Under-the-radar political investments made by progressive groups in recent years may be paying off

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Calls for drastic criminal justice and police reforms have swept the country since the death of George Floyd, but local prosecutors already are making waves on that front -- in a sign that under-the-radar political investments made by progressive groups in recent years are paying off.

District attorneys and current candidates whose campaigns benefited from the work of left-wing organizations – including ones backed by liberal billionaire George Soros – are now pushing for new practices that could see sharp reductions in prosecutions and incarcerations.

Soros, through the Justice & Public Safety PAC and other groups, has been spending millions of dollars on prosecutorial races in recent years, with a number of beneficiaries making headlines since their elections.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, who was boosted by Soros in her campaign, drew controversy when she announced her office was bringing felony charges against Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the couple who brandished guns outside their home as protesters marched by in June.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/da-soros-justice

2 hours ago, ALF said:

You're making the classic, lazy leftist mistake of thinking that just because Napolitano leans right that everyone who leans right automatically agrees with him. You probably think Lincoln Project represents right-leaning thinking as well. :lol:

We can't explain this to leftists enough: right-leaning people are different from  left-leaning people in that they don't believe everything right-leaning people say. Left-leaning people never question what they're told by left-leaning people because independent thought is foreign to them.

It's really just that simple, and completely evident in your quote above.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1