Liberal Protests

B-Man

18 hours ago, wppete said:

I would... but I wouldn't give her my actual phone number, address, or even use my own car.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

These people are pretenders. There’s plenty of videos where you can see what they’re carrying and how they are carrying. This is stupid regardless of what political affiliation you choose. Push enough of this garbage and eventually it will escalate to people who know what they’re doing getting involved.

EDIT: 

I am very pro 2A, but feel the same way about the Michigan open carry demonstrations. A gun should be the last option when everything else is exhausted. 

The Michigan protests are an interesting parallel. Even before George Floyd was killed some leftist Facebook friends of mine were posting CNN links to stories about them and captioning them with things like ‘imagine if they were black,’ with the implication that they would’ve been murdered by the police simply for being armed in public, or at least forcefully dispersed by riot squads. They scoffed at the notion that perhaps the reason they weren’t forcefully dispersed wasn’t due to their skin color, but rather because they clearly possessed the means to shoot back. It looks like they now have their answer to the ‘what if they were black?’ question. I wonder if they will reassess their position in light of this evidence, but I’m not holding my breath.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Beast said:

So, will Snoop Dork suffer any backlash for this clearly racists meme? Of course he won't.

EAF26905-143C-427E-B7FD-6C5AE7995199.jpeg

I notice Terry Crews is not on this list- maybe Crews is not conservative enough or maybe it is because Crews could rip his head off. Also I appreciate this list since I have never heard of Paris Dennarb or the twins 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

So non Americans are bad people and it is Trump's fault? These men are all foreign nationals, so why are Trump voters responsible? I thought we were against foreigners? Seriously you need to get your accusations together because you seem to just be a troll more and more 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So non Americans are bad people and it is Trump's fault? These men are all foreign nationals, so why are Trump voters responsible? I thought we were against foreigners? Seriously you need to get your accusations together because you seem to just be a troll more and more 

Did I miss the part that says they were non American or are you just basing that on their names?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did I miss the part that says they were non American or are you just basing that on their names?

I did 5 minutes of research through google- the names was my first clue. Surprisingly you did not look it up yourself, but why confirm when you can just slander.

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I did 5 minutes of research through google- the names was my first clue. Surprisingly you did not look it up yourself, but why confirm when you can just slander.

But they live IN the UNITED STATES.

6 hours ago, Beast said:

So, will Snoop Dork suffer any backlash for this clearly racists meme? Of course he won't.

EAF26905-143C-427E-B7FD-6C5AE7995199.jpeg

Something occured to me about this and the overall true hypocritical nature of BLM- Snoop Dogg has literally murdered black men who were in other gangs. He truly cares less about black men than me 

• Like (+1) 3