Liberal Protests

B-Man

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

you pass off anyone protesting and label them as a criminal or thug, there have been millions of people peacefully protesting around the country. a few billion dollar companies lose a store and America who are living paycheck to paycheck start whining. its like you people worship these companies ..its honestly embarrassing.

Sane people can easily distinguish protesters who are arguing to address a grievance vs the ones who wantonly deface and destroy private & public property.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Her spirit and devotion towards human rights? By threatening to stab anyone who disagrees with her - and then mock them as they died? Those human rights? What devotion! 

Oh, it was retroactively 'obvious satire'.

You know, like Creepy Joe angrily telling people they 'ain't black'.

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

see this is why no one takes trump supporters seriously. you are so incoherent with your arguments and get so off topic on everything. 

police are bad because they are terrible at doing their damn jobs properly. every occupation gets held accountable for their actions except police officers. are you still confused? 

You're nothing but a racist POS. You're worthless. A traitor to your country ( if you're even a American citizen, which I doubt)

• Awesome! (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You're nothing but a racist POS. You're worthless. A traitor to your country ( if you're even a American citizen, which I doubt)

I was born and raised here, my parents are refuges of war (caused by America) 

I'm as american as you are bud. does that piss you off? 

just because some people aren't happy with the state of the country right now doesn't make them un-american. 

Edited by Penfield45

18 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

just because some people aren't happy with the state of the country right now doesn't make them un-american. 

“American” should be capitalized.

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

you pass off anyone protesting and label them as a criminal or thug, there have been millions of people peacefully protesting around the country. a few billion dollar companies lose a store and America who are living paycheck to paycheck start whining. its like you people worship these companies ..its honestly embarrassing.

This is sarcasm, right?

38 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

That explains its all. Thank you. We now understand.

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

we are in a cultural war, not a civil war.

It better be, because if this becomes a civil war, it'll be over so quickly the left will be sitting in a pile of their own schitt trying to figure out who they can blame for their historic defeat.

Remember who has all the guns. It ain't the ones prancing around in taffeta skirts and punching 78-year-old women.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It better be, because if this becomes a civil war, it'll be over so quickly the left will be sitting in a pile of their own schitt trying to figure out who they can blame for their historic defeat.

Remember who has all the guns. It ain't the ones prancing around in taffeta skirts and punching 78-year-old women.

Its upon them!

giphy.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, wppete said:

That explains its all. Thank you. We now understand.

good. this isn't your country either by the way. unless you are native american you have no right to claim America as yours. 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

good. this isn't your country either by the way. unless you are native american you have no right to claim America as yours. 

What gave Native Americans the right to claim America as theirs? 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Don't bother with him. He is a very simple minded person who doesn't understand the complexities of history.  A Useful Idiot some would say. 

"In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders.[1][2] The term was originally used during the Cold War to describe non-communists regarded as susceptible to communist propaganda and manipulation.[1] The term has often been attributed to Vladimir Lenin,[3] but this attribution is unsubstantiated."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

The Alaskan land bridge?

So by extension, Russia has a bigger claim on America that Americans.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

If this is your stance, then there needs to be a global realignment of countries, since virtually all of the land on earth was taken from one group by another....

Which is. I imagne, your utopian world: No borders, one big communal family, from each according to his ability to each according to his needs, yada yada yada....

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Don't mind Penfield...

...he hates America and wants to see it collapse into chaos.

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

If this is your stance, then there needs to be a global realignment of countries, since virtually all of the land on earth was taken from one group by another....

Which is. I imagne, your utopian world: No borders, one big communal family, from each according to his ability to each according to his needs, yada yada yada....

"No country, no wall, no USA at all" is his pledge of allegiance.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

I suggest you start reading some books young man. History is far more complex then your simple ideas. 

41i-ykO19JL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/Across-Atlantic-Ice-Americas-Culture/dp/0520275780

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde

https://www.britannica.com/place/Pedra-Furada

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/04/mastodons-americas-peopling-migrations-archaeology-science/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_X_(mtDNA)

And I can go on and on.........  This is a complex world with a complex history. Simple minded people like you can’t grasp these ideas. 

Now go back to your video games and CNN and leave the adults have an adult conversation. YOUR GROUNDED!!!!!

Edited by wppete
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

they had a lot of guns at CHOP.

• Haha (+1) 1