Liberal Protests

B-Man

32 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

are you serious? you literally have zero idea what the defund the police movement is about yet you spew this utter garbage on here. 

calling the police in that scenerio is them doing their ***** jobs. they are civil servants and here to protect us. if the citizens want them defended then that is our right to say so. police departments have no right or say in how they are being run because they solely exist to protect citizens who quite literally fund them with our taxes. 

you defending confederate statues? hm not surprised. 

Police are bad..until they're needed......I assume you're ok with statues of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln being taken down too, and Mt. Rushmore being blown up. The Taliban did the same as did Stalin, so which are you, an Islamic Extremist or a Commie!

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

thats some funny schiff,......"call the police, call the police"...and yet they want to disband the police...good for the gun toting mama

Here is a fuller video. I love when the woman says, "I'll beat your white ass too" (41 second mark) to the man.  Pulled out the race card a few seconds later.  It sounded like the black lady hit their car or the woman with a slap (the video goes loopy, and the white woman was inside the car, and then out)  and then the white woman drew her gun.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Police are bad..until they're needed......I assume you're ok with statues of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln being taken down too, and Mt. Rushmore being blown up. The Taliban did the same as did Stalin, so which are you, an Islamic Extremist or a Commie!

He's a commie.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

see this is why no one takes trump supporters seriously. you are so incoherent with your arguments and get so off topic on everything. 

police are bad because they are terrible at doing their damn jobs properly. every occupation gets held accountable for their actions except police officers. are you still confused? 

Edited by Penfield45

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nice try but Trump and his communications department (Fox News) are literally stoking a second civil war: Laura Ingraham tells viewers to ‘Suit Up’ for Battle: ‘It Is Time to Do or Die’

How do you explain Trump's support when it is like well over 100 times what the viewership is for Fox News?

17 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

see this is why no one takes trump supporters seriously. you are so incoherent with your arguments and get so off topic on everything. 

police are bad because they are terrible at doing their damn jobs properly. every occupation gets held accountable for their actions except police officers. are you still confused? 

Where have you been? Police are being charged left and right, and you didn't answer the question about statues

9 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

its actually crazy how scared conservatives are right now. 

I've never seen a group of people more in panic at the current state of the country. you folks ignored decades of social injustice, destruction of americas working class, broken healthcare system, broken education system, absurd military spending, collapsing infrustcture...list goes on. yet you start panicking over a few protests/riots. 

Round-Antique-Gold-Mirror-1-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink:

Well it is an Elk, which can be interpreted as representing the Order of Elks, which began as a private, all white male club in the 1800s, which coopted their practices from the Freemasons, who clearly were racist in their membership....

It's like playing "six degrees to something that offends me"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

It's like playing "six degrees to something that offends me"

Or it's the Navin Johnson school of statue hate.  I hate that one.  And that one.  Oh, definitely that one.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

its actually crazy how scared conservatives are right now. 

I've never seen a group of people more in panic at the current state of the country. you folks ignored decades of social injustice, destruction of americas working class, broken healthcare system, broken education system, absurd military spending, collapsing infrustcture...list goes on. yet you start panicking over a few protests/riots. 

I've never seen such an ugly group of obnoxious f&^% sticks taking glee at people dying, spreading chaos,

and praising criminals.

• Like (+1) 5

14 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I've never seen such an ugly group of obnoxious f&^% sticks taking glee at people dying, spreading chaos,

and praising criminals.

That's what Marxists do, they hate democracy and capitalism

• Like (+1) 2

The Myth of Righteous Vandalism

by Vahaken Mouradian

Original Article

The fevered frenzy against public monuments has caused varied reactions. Among scholars, the main symptom is seemingly contagious dispassion. When a New York Times columnist spoke with art historian Erin Thompson, for example, their interview closed with Thompson recommending the use of chains for those interested in inverting large objects. She appears to have an affinity for neither art nor history. Thompson may have caught the bug from archaeologist Sarah Parcak, who recently — and apparently satirically — briefed mobs struggling to dislodge obelisks. “It is sometimes complained,” drawls historian William Cavert, “that such acts erase history.” According to him, that is a popular grievance against the destruction of statues

33 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

and praising criminals.

who is celebrating people dying? who is spreading chaos? you act like your daily life is effected by this. the privilege is absurd. 

a few confederate statues came down and america is a anarchist state now? get a grip bud

Just now, Penfield45 said:

who is celebrating people dying? who is spreading chaos? you act like your daily life is effected by this. the privilege is absurd. 

a few confederate statues came down and america is a anarchist state now? get a grip bud

So, essentially some people did something?

Nothing to see here, move along.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, GG said:

So, essentially some people did something?

Nothing to see here, move along.

you pass off anyone protesting and label them as a criminal or thug, there have been millions of people peacefully protesting around the country. a few billion dollar companies lose a store and America who are living paycheck to paycheck start whining. its like you people worship these companies ..its honestly embarrassing.