Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

its actually crazy how scared conservatives are right now. 

I've never seen a group of people more in panic at the current state of the country. you folks ignored decades of social injustice, destruction of americas working class, broken healthcare system, broken education system, absurd military spending, collapsing infrustcture...list goes on. yet you start panicking over a few protests/riots. 

Hey, tell us the one about the white supremacist that opened fire on protesters in Louisville again.

It sounded almost believable the way you told it.

No, really....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I've never seen a group of people more in panic at the current state of the country. you folks ignored decades of social injustice, destruction of americas working class, broken healthcare system, broken education system, absurd military spending, collapsing infrustcture...list goes on. yet you start panicking over a few protests/riots. 

Tell us the one about the Hispanic white supremacist that shot the white guy because systemic racism.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, wppete said:

?

i remember we were young, dumb and full of ***** back in the day... just not sure we were this stupid. i realize this was a hard consequence but that is life and some lessons are harder than others. that being said, I'm not sure she learned the lesson that was imposed upon her, nor will the vast majority of these idiots protesting today. they don't even really know what they are protesting.

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i remember we were young, dumb and full of ***** back in the day... just not sure we were this stupid. i realize this was a hard consequence but that is life and some lessons are harder than others. that being said, I'm not sure she learned the lesson that was imposed upon her, nor will the vast majority of these idiots protesting today. they don't even really know what they are protesting.

She will be okay - another big 4 or boutique will pick her up in a heartbeat. 

7 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

You truly are a complete idiot...... The panic is coming from you and people like you. From what I see on here, people are presenting facts while yourself a a couple of others are getting emotional and repeating the mains stream media’s talking points and projecting. But I’m sure you don’t even know that you are doing it. It’s all good you are just proving everyone right. 

“Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.”

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is what happens when every night Fox News hosts tell their viewers to prepare for the next civil war, and Trump teeets variations of same all day. 

thats some funny schiff,......"call the police, call the police"...and yet they want to disband the police...good for the gun toting mama

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

thats some funny schiff,......"call the police, call the police"...and yet they want to disband the police...good for the gun toting mama

Excellent trigger finger discipline too. Shows shes trained.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is what happens when every night Fox News hosts tell their viewers to prepare for the next civil war, and Trump teeets variations of same all day. 

we are in a cultural war, not a civil war.

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

She will be okay - another big 4 or boutique will pick her up in a heartbeat. 

if true, then undoubtedly, she will not have learned a thing.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

You truly are a complete idiot...... The panic is coming from you and people like you. From what I see on here, people are presenting facts while yourself a a couple of others are getting emotional and repeating the mains stream media’s talking points and projecting. But I’m sure you don’t even know that you are doing it. It’s all good you are just proving everyone right. 

“Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.”

how are we panicking? what we are doing is WORKING

after hundreds of years America is finally learning to take down those god awful confederate statues. that happened because of the movement. that is the sort of change we need in this country and its a step in the right direction.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

how are we panicking? what we are doing is WORKING

after hundreds of years America is finally learning to take down those god awful confederate statues. that happened because of the movement. that is the sort of change we need in this country and its a step in the right direction.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

5 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

are you serious? you literally have zero idea what the defund the police movement is about yet you spew this utter garbage on here. 

calling the police in that scenerio is them doing their ***** jobs. they are civil servants and here to protect us. if the citizens want them defended then that is our right to say so. police departments have no right or say in how they are being run because they solely exist to protect citizens who quite literally fund them with our taxes. 

Just now, wppete said:

you defending confederate statues? hm not surprised. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

we are in a cultural war, not a civil war.

Nice try but Trump and his communications department (Fox News) are literally stoking a second civil war: Laura Ingraham tells viewers to ‘Suit Up’ for Battle: ‘It Is Time to Do or Die’

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nice try but Trump and his communications department (Fox News) are literally stoking a second civil war: Laura Ingraham tells viewers to ‘Suit Up’ for Battle: ‘It Is Time to Do or Die’

Violence is the only thing these thugs understand, about time people stood up to them. People are arming like never before, you want to defund police, we'll protect ourselves.

• Like (+1) 2