Liberal Protests

B-Man

44 minutes ago, wppete said:

?

Her spirit and devotion towards human rights? By threatening to stab anyone who disagrees with her - and then mock them as they died? Those human rights? What devotion! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Her spirit and devotion towards human rights? By threatening to stab anyone who disagrees with her - and then mock them as they died? Those human rights? What devotion! 

These people are truly mentally ill. All of them brainwashed. The psy-op is real! They will be the lost generation when all is said and done. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

That's freaking awesome!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, wppete said:

These people are truly mentally ill. All of them brainwashed. The psy-op is real! They will be the lost generation when all is said and done. 

Its absolutely nuts. If I wasnt living in these times, I wouldnt believe it. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This young lady just learned a valuable lesson and hopefully will evaluate her future decisions more carefully. Though I would truly question the value of my 250K education if at some point in 4 years someone said stabbing people who disagree with you is a reasonable thing to say.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This young lady just learned a valuable lesson and hopefully will evaluate her future decisions more carefully. Though I would truly question the value of my 250K education if at some point in 4 years someone said stabbing people who disagree with you is a reasonable thing to say.

I think she will have a career serving tables at best. With a $250k Harvard education. No company will hire a person like that. She is exposed. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I question how she got through Harvard.  My son made a video (Instagram, I think)...basic party video, pretty girls dressed nicely, a little dancing and some fun. It hit 1,300,000,000 views shares whatever’s in 3 days.  The whole point of this stuff is views, and I’m stunned she would make a stabbing video as good as the first one was (there was some poetry in the delivery, and yes, the musings of a psychopath) and sob later that people saw it and shared it. 

How weak are some of these people??? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/28/2020 at 10:05 AM, Penfield45 said:

Why isn't there a thread made on the white supremacist who committed a mass shooting in Louisville last night? 

Is he considered a "thug" also? A White man (no surprise) killed someone at a peaceful protest. I'm sure he intended on hurting more people. 

of course everyone in this thread chooses to ignore this. ***** cowards 

Care to take another swing at this?

Steven Lopez the shooter, Tyler Gerth a classmate and acquaintance of my daughter at UK was murdered.  He dated for 3 years one of my daughter's sorority sisters.   He happens to be white not that it matters to me but I'm sure it's meaningful info to you.  Good young man, supporting the Breonna Taylor protests.

https://www.wkms.org/post/tyler-gerth-s-father-remembers-his-son-vigil-jefferson-square-park#stream/0

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, wppete said:

3 hours ago, wppete said:

?

This is what is driving the national narrative right now in this country. Emotionally fragile, full of anger, and wanting to destroy everything and everyone that makes them feel the way they feel. They are the minority; however, it doesn't matter if the majority is too afraid to stand up and say, "enough."

The sad thing is that she literally learned nothing from the consequences of her own behavior.

• Like (+1) 2

“The second you step out from up under the protection of the Constitution we’ll be waiting on you and give you everything you want: all the publicity, all the pain, all the glamour and glory for all that five minutes will give you...

If we can’t handle you, I’ll exercise the power and authority as the sheriff and I’ll make special deputies of every lawful gun owner in the county.

I’ll deputize them to this one purpose: to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/28/2020 at 8:05 AM, Penfield45 said:

Why isn't there a thread made on the white supremacist who committed a mass shooting in Louisville last night? 

Is he considered a "thug" also? A White man (no surprise) killed someone at a peaceful protest. I'm sure he intended on hurting more people. 

of course everyone in this thread chooses to ignore this. ***** cowards 

Steven Lopez, your typical hispanic white supremacist, who has been a frequent protester in the BLM movement...

Here he is during a previous arrest at a protest

Lopez.thumb.jpg.8ce2be7378be521b97a699a0377495fe.jpg

You are such an idiot...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

its actually crazy how scared conservatives are right now. 

I've never seen a group of people more in panic at the current state of the country. you folks ignored decades of social injustice, destruction of americas working class, broken healthcare system, broken education system, absurd military spending, collapsing infrustcture...list goes on. yet you start panicking over a few protests/riots. 

• Haha (+1) 1