Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Looks like OWS is back in NYC. They smell the same.

She has a lot of tweets with video if anyone cares.

Notice how the coward reaching past the protesters to punch the officers in the second video quickly ran away when they broke through the crowd?

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Or Kamala Harris.

It's funny how leftists judge everyone almost exclusively based on skin color, but miraculously become color blind the moment their ignorant narrative falls apart.

One drop of black blood means you are black has always been the D's rule.

The first challenges to such state laws were overruled by Supreme Court decisions which upheld state constitutions that effectively disfranchised many. White Democratic-dominated legislatures proceeded with passing Jim Crow laws that instituted racial segregation in public places and accommodations, and passed other restrictive voting legislation. In Plessy v. Ferguson, the Supreme Court allowed racial segregation of public facilities, under the "separate but equal" doctrine.

Jim Crow laws reached their greatest influence during the decades from 1910 to 1930. Among them were hypodescent laws, defining as black anyone with any black ancestry, or with a very small portion of black ancestry.[3] Tennessee adopted such a "one-drop" statute in 1910, and Louisiana soon followed. Then Texas and Arkansas in 1911, Mississippi in 1917, North Carolina in 1923, Virginia in 1924, Alabama and Georgia in 1927, and Oklahoma in 1931. During this same period, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Utah retained their old "blood fraction" statutes de jure, but amended these fractions (one-sixteenth, one-thirty-second) to be equivalent to one-drop de facto.[12]

https://infogalactic.com/info/One-drop_rule

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wppete said:

this man raises an excellent point...

the leadership has failed the property owner/taxpayer, the very people who pay the leadership's salaries. instead they let a bunch of hooligans run amok and largely destroy what many have spent their entire lives accumulating.

***** these posers who think they are leaders.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 6

4 hours ago, wppete said:

Yep, I read it right here that cops "barely" have a high school diploma. (BTW, what constitutes barely <2.0 gpa, no art classes ?)
Meanwhile college educated skirt thingy knows 1 one f*ng adjective.

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Or Kamala Harris.

It's funny how leftists judge everyone almost exclusively based on skin color, but miraculously become color blind the moment their ignorant narrative falls apart.

...yup...skin  color and gender are the TOP qualifiers.......defines the "vote grab" nature of the Dems.....power is the SOLE GOAL......yet the fickle segment of the electorate buys in hook, line and sinker....SMH.......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Koko78 said:

They had been letting people go who had less than a month left on a local sentence. Not quite legal, but no one was really going to challenge it. The article is unclear about what the criteria is for releasing these people.

I have 6 in my family that are NYS Corrections Officers.  This is how it has been reported but this is not how it has been followed. Hope you dont find this suprising.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I have 6 in my family that are NYS Corrections Officers.  This is how it has been reported but this is not how it has been followed. Hope you dont find this suprising.  

Other than having technical parole violation warrants withdrawn, I have not been paying much attention to what DOCCS has been doing. Nothing much surprises me with Emperor Andrew, though.

UTAH SHOOTING UPDATE:

The DNC-MSM worked very hard to bury that the blocking of a motorist who was then shot occurred at a BLM protest of a “Back the Blue Rally:” 

Shots fired as Black Lives Matter and Back the Blue collide in Provo.

Provo Police arrested two people after Monday’s shooting at protest:

According to the department’s social media posts, Jesse Taggart, a 33-year-old Salt Lake City resident, was booked at the Utah County Jail on charges of attempted aggravated murder, aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, rioting, threatening use of a weapon in a fight or quarrel, criminal mischief, and firing a weapon near a highway.

Police also booked 27-year-old Ogden resident Samantha Darling on charges of obstruction of justice and rioting.

According to Andy Ngo, the suspects’ social media are “filled w/ BLM content:”

andy_ngo_provo_shooting_suspect_07-01-20

An Insta-reader who submitted the above links to the Brigham Young University Daily Universe asks, “So who are the fascists–the woman handing out popsicles and friendly notes thanking the Provo Police, or the rioters who blocked the intersection and then shot an old man who happened to be innocently driving through at the time?”, adding, “Provo citizens will support protests of pretty much anything–however, we get really unhappy with rioting, looting, violence, and general mayhem.  Because this is Provo, I don’t expect either one of them will see daylight for many, many, many years.”

Developing, as they say.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1