Liberal Protests

B-Man

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"He's an actual nazi."

For once I'd love to see one of these punks have their masks ripped off so their mommies can see them. I'm sure mom would be so proud.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, dhg said:

For once I'd love to see one of these punks have their masks ripped off so their mommies can see them. I'm sure mom would be so proud.

....I'm liking the Hell's Angels MMA grudge match much better....it has a ring of permanence to it.....choose your winner...........

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11962078/black-girl-set-fire-racist/

I am just gonna post this with almost certainty this is fake and the girl got burned by a Molotov cocktail during the riots. The whole story does not make sense, especially the part where an EMT does not know to get burns looked at immediately. 

18-year-old Althea Bernstein told police that the thugs yelled racial abuse before attacking her in Madison, Wisconsin.

So now it’s ok to call them thugs as long as they are white?  Oooookay. 

• Like (+1) 1

...has the "Cancel Culture" determined just how far back we go?....BET's Johnson wants 14 trillion in slavery reparations despite its end 150 years ago.....so who here is a master subsequent that should pay up?......or how about our "peaceful" protesters destroying statutes of abolitionists?......probably all got straight A's in History within public schools.....same gang that thinks Dr. King is some Emergency Room guy caring for Covid-19 patients...."who is this dead guy we're protesting and looting for anyway?".........take a poll of protesters but make the answers multiple choice.....this is a fallacious "opportunity" that has nothing to do with Floyd's tragic death PERIOD.........

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

BET's Johnson wants 14 trillion in slavery reparations despite its end 150 years ago.....so who here is a master subsequent that should pay up?.....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This has been a point of mine for awhile. If you give reparations to the descendants of former slaves, then the descendants of Union soldiers, most of them were unabashed racists btw, who fought and/or died to free them from slavery should not bear any of the tax burden in paying those reparations. In other words, trying to implement anything with reparations would be a cluster!@#$ of epic proportions.

• Like (+1) 2