Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So... were you plagiarizing because you‘re too dumb to come up with something (you thought) was so smart, or you believe you’re too smart to think up something so dumb?

Which is it?

He stole from AOC. What do you think?

40 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I can not imagine life in California- the schools here are efficient and productive compared to LA and the other large districts.

It’s not only Los Angeles. The budget mess is state wide and most of it stems from the two big structural problems I cited above.

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That’s the point. Most people educated about the history of slavery know that. I guess Rising Serpent knew others were ignorant to that basic fact. 

So Japan created its own sport of baseball? The US created its own sport of soccer for MLS? Both leagues have distinctly different rules than the other leagues. The issue is people having a lack of rights and being treated as property, not what words were put into law allowed it. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Not entirely true, but people don't like to talk about that.

Are you referring to the people who are presently being swept up and sold into sex and other slavery? We call it human trafficking today but what is it if it isn't slavery? The democrats have never wanted to do anything about it and to this day fight to prevent its elimination. 

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are you referring to the people who are presently being swept up and sold into sex and other slavery? We call it human trafficking today but what is it if it isn't slavery? The democrats have never wanted to do anything about it and to this day fight to prevent its elimination. 

Yes, that is exactly what I'm referring to. 

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

UNITED STATES - JUNE 8: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and other members of Congress gather at the Emancipation Hall, to observe a moment of silence to honor George Floyd, and victims of racial injustice on Monday, June 8, 2020.Is that James Clyburn  over there on the left? I can't tell due to his camouflaged mask.

Again, those are from Ghana -- which was one of the biggest slavers in all of Africa. 

It's not that they don't know this history, it's that they're bragging they don't care. This isn't about helping black folk. It's about securing power for themselves at the expense of black folk.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, those are from Ghana -- which was one of the biggest slavers in all of Africa. 

It's not that they don't know this history, it's that they're bragging they don't care. This isn't about helping black folk. It's about securing power for themselves at the expense of black folk.

Specifically from the Ashanti tribe. Most of the slave trade was encouraged and facilitated by other Africans and Arabs with some Spanish and Portuguese involvement. 

• Like (+1) 3