Liberal Protests

B-Man

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why, because you want to parse one sentence of what he said? Please. 

Do you agree that racism was a major major component of American slavery? 

Some people wont even admit that basic truth 

To conflate those two ideas is moving the goalpost on a whole new level. I will not defend someone who say American slavery was not racially driven just like you should not defend something so stupid. You don't have respond when your side does dumb crap.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

To conflate those two ideas is moving the goalpost on a whole new level. I will not defend someone who say American slavery was not racially driven just like you should not defend something so stupid. You don't have respond when your side does dumb crap.

Oh but he does...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Strange, I don't remember the attorney general, Trump or Fox News referring to this group? 

"Officials said Carrillo harbored a hatred of law enforcement and had ties to a right-wing Boogaloo group that believes a second American Civil War is coming soon."

Suspect in killing of 2 Bay Area cops tied to right-wing Boogaloo group, prosecutors allege

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

This is what passes for an argument now. They're quite literally saying that everyone who doesn't swallow the SJW agenda wholesale is a racist, and they deflect addressing any argument by labelling it racist.

FB_IMG_1592342915403.jpg

...the sadly laughable part is the the US caucasians are ALL guilty of racism...a greatly fallacy  is that current US Caucasians owe current African-Americans despite none of EITHER being around for that chapter in history......and the narrow definition is skin color with ethnic racism being ignored......worldwide ethnic racism is a FAR bigger problem for centuries.....think maybe honing in on US skin color racism has MORE political capital to attract votes?...naw....no way in hell(COUGH)....

• Like (+1) 3

I've seen other videos of that incident in NM. The guy that shot was  hit ny two skateboards in the head before he pulled the gun out.  IMHO, self defense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

How can a standing US Senator be this fvcking ignorant?

Does the country Egypt ring a bell, for example?

All for effect. Look at me!

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Kane is actually making a good point though. All the laws creating slavery, slave hunting, ownership rights and all the many, many laws were created in the colonies. The American colonists created the legal frame work for it. 

Why is that such a bad thing to say? 

And I apologize for not preface by saying that  if I see anything from Rising Serpent I assume instantly, and correctly, its a BS point being made. 

15 hours ago, GregPersons said:

LoL so dramatic.Why won't Lebron post more relevant pics of dead black bodies from last weekend in Phili or Miami or Atlanta(none of them killed by whitey btw). Instead he wants to live in the past? Like a hundred years ago? What a lying pos he is.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 2

On 6/14/2020 at 9:14 PM, Rob's House said:

FB_IMG_1592183614551.jpg

Monument to Fox News and Tucker Carlson? Just watched a few mins of frat boy wanna be and all he did was bich bich bich bich BICH

No wonder why he’s losing advertisers left and right.