Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Could it be that the topic was why relations deteriorated between 2009 & 2016?

I've been perfectly clear that Trump is missing a humanitarian gene, and most of the time is his own worst enemy, such as now.  

How so? How did they deteriorate? How did Obama impact race relations?

And look VERY hard in the mirror while answering this question.

We will wait.

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So go on record.  Are Trump’s actions with respect to this issue worse than Obama’s inactions on the same issue? 

it's pretty simple - Trump doesn't possess a compassion gene.

But I always look at actions, instead of the Twittersphere bluster.  Right now, he's tone deaf to the overall mood, and the planned trip to Tulsa is moronic.  He should be a lot more conciliatory to properly distinguish the protests from the riots.

But even if he did that, do you think he would get the credit in trying to bridge the divide?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How so? How did they deteriorate? How did Obama impact race relations?

And look VERY hard in the mirror while answering this question.

We will wait.

There's a little oval box in the upper right of this page, with a magnifying glass inside.  Try it.

Just now, BillStime said:

Totally makes sense - definitely the right guy for the job.

White Nationalist White House Adviser Stephen Miller Drafting Trump Speech on Race

In what world are religious Jews part of White nationalism?  is this Bill DiBlasio's version of The New Order?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope. I want to hear from you.

I'm not doing your homework for you, Sue.

BTW, why do you unconditionally support people who allowed thousands to needlessly die through lies & incompetence?

19 minutes ago, GG said:

it's pretty simple - Trump doesn't possess a compassion gene.

But I always look at actions, instead of the Twittersphere bluster.  Right now, he's tone deaf to the overall mood, and the planned trip to Tulsa is moronic.  He should be a lot more conciliatory to properly distinguish the protests from the riots.

But even if he did that, do you think he would get the credit in trying to bridge the divide?

I’ll rephrase: are Trump’s actions with respect to this issue worse than Obama’s inactions on the same issue, yes or no?

20 minutes ago, GG said:

There's a little oval box in the upper right of this page, with a magnifying glass inside.  Try it.

The search function for this forum does not work. He would have better luck trying to find it through Google search using keywords. Or you could just explain your position. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’ll rephrase: are Trump’s actions with respect to this issue worse than Obama’s inactions on the same issue, yes or no?

They are equally bad at this point.  Let's see if he's able to rebound.

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

The search function for this forum does not work. He would have better luck trying to find it through Google search using keywords. Or you could just explain your position. 

I'm not doing your homework either.    Unlike you, I don't hit and run.

7 minutes ago, GG said:

I'm not doing your homework for you, Sue.

BTW, why do you unconditionally support people who allowed thousands to needlessly die through lies & incompetence?

Well, Gloria, you're the one who made this blanket statement - why relations deteriorated between 2009 & 2016 - without any support.

I shouldn't have to go find something that simply may not exist... so get to it GEE GEE.

And WHAT? WTF are you talking about?  Who do you support?  Who lied and is incompetent?  I'm not following... but be careful - you really should go check out the latest COVID stats and acknowledge who destroyed our pandemic infrastructure and preparedness.  Whose lies and incompetence since November lead to needless deaths?

2 minutes ago, GG said:

I'm not doing your homework either. 

Unlike BillsTime, I don't give a ***** about your feelz about the previous president. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, Gloria, you're the one who made this blanket statement - why relations deteriorated between 2009 & 2016 - without any support.

Otherwise known as a hit and run

2 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't hit and run.

LOL

Edited by Warren Zevon

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I shouldn't have to go find something that simply may not exist... so get to it GEE GEE.

And WHAT? WTF are you talking about?  Who do you support?  Who lied and is incompetent?  I'm not following... but be careful - you really should go check out the latest COVID stats and acknowledge who destroyed our pandemic infrastructure and preparedness.  Whose lies and incompetence since November lead to needless deaths?

Keep praying:

"One planning lapse showed up in improper patient transfers. More than 1,600 largely Covid-19 patients in two of the state’s largest hospital systems were moved from overloaded hospitals to ones less hit, according to spokespeople for those systems. Some patients arrived in worse condition than when they left, sometimes without names and treatment information, said doctors and nurses at several hospitals."

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But that is victim blaming. :rolleyes: Poor little guys whacking the cops with boards were taken and were arrested. And so forcibly! They were just there to protest, dontchyaknow?

I think they missed a guy in a white shirt with a skateboard that was smacking some of the cops in the back with it when they were arresting one of the other "protesters." I hope they got him later.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GG said:

Keep praying:

"One planning lapse showed up in improper patient transfers. More than 1,600 largely Covid-19 patients in two of the state’s largest hospital systems were moved from overloaded hospitals to ones less hit, according to spokespeople for those systems. Some patients arrived in worse condition than when they left, sometimes without names and treatment information, said doctors and nurses at several hospitals."

Typical

giphy.gif

Just now, BillStime said:

Typical

giphy.gif

Is that a representation of Cuomo's & DiBlasio's handling of the crisis?   

The guys you hold up as your examples?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

Is that a representation of Cuomo's & DiBlasio's handling of the crisis?   

The guys you hold up as your examples?  

Keep trying, Gloria. Keep trying to change the subject you chimed in on and don't put words in my mouth...