Liberal Protests

B-Man

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/07/missouri-cop-hits-man-unmarked-car-detain-police-brutality-doorbell-cam/

Here's another video the media is just starting to circulate.  This incident took place about 5 miles from Fergusion, MO.  The suspect only suffered an ankle injury surprisingly enough.

More liberal protests are likely.

Hell yeah. Another Free Shite weekend! I have been wanting a new Xbox. 

Edited by LB3

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

To me, this is another ultra-racist move by the hypocritical left.   Let's take something specific from a particular region of Africa and apply it to all black people in the US.

• Like (+1) 5

Lisa Bender and the City Council will be stopped by business and surprisingly, the churches.

No insurance company that cares about money is going to insure a square foot of real estate in a city without law enforcement. 

No business is going to open itself to untold liability by operating in a city without law enforcement. 

You hope cooler, practical heads prevail there. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHA..

omg thats just so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

best ending ever.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

Lisa Bender and the City Council will be stopped by business and surprisingly, the churches.

No insurance company that cares about money is going to insure a square foot of real estate in a city without law enforcement. 

No business is going to open itself to untold liability by operating in a city without law enforcement. 

You hope cooler, practical heads prevail there. 

The police in Minneapolis isn't going to be disbanded.

A 15% shift in funding will seem slightly more palatable to the police department in light of the vote to disband. 

City employees in Portland, Oregon, will be allowed to take 40 hours of bereavement leave to mourn the recent deaths of black Americans and reflect on “a collective grief and trauma coming from a culmination of oppression that is over 400 years old,” Mayor Ted Wheeler said, according to news outlets.

Edited by Hedge
  • Haha (+1) 1

Holy ***** is right!

You have to listen to the leaked audio of Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago and the city council members.  Totally blows up the narrative that the media desperately tries to portray of “largely peaceful”

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 6

5 hours ago, Rob's House said:

If this is the police brutality they're talking about I think I'm alright with it.

Freedom to block the highway doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

It looks like a lovely picnic to me.

People now want to boycott CrossFit:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/06/08/crossfit-founder-jokes-about-george-floyd-reebok-gyms-drop-brand/

OTOH, one of my best friends  is a chiropractor, and he told me one time that every night he gets on his knees and thanks God for CrossFit, since all the CrossFit injuries he has to treat will allow him to retire in luxury.

• Haha (+1) 1