Liberal Protests

B-Man

I was talking about this with a friend.  The political class from the left thinks they can harness this into a voting block. They are wrong, many of these people are radically to the left and entering into the environment if you weren’t radicalized odds are you will be by the time this is over.   The left have a real dilemma, do they adopt many of their crazy initiatives and risk losing the suburban vote or do they just give lip service and throw a bone as they always have and risk low turnout?   I think they placate more so than they’d like.

The patients are running wild and have control of the asylum.   There is no satisfying these people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Magox said:

I was talking about this with a friend.  The political class from the left thinks they can harness this into a voting block. They are wrong, many of these people are radically to the left and entering into the environment if you weren’t radicalized odds are you will be by the time this is over.   The left have a real dilemma, do they adopt many of their crazy initiatives and risk losing the suburban vote or do they just give lip service and throw a bone as they always have and risk low turnout?   I think they placate more so than they’d like.

The patients are running wild and have control of the asylum.   There is no satisfying these people.

The minute Senile Joe is asked about defunding the police and he says "no," turnout for him plummets.

That mayor made it even worse 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What OMG this guy is a mayor!!?? <br> <a href="https://t.co/XWwrgAO1P4">pic.twitter.com/XWwrgAO1P4</a></p>&mdash; Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) <a href="https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/status/1269411983666757632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

god I never knew there was so many closet racists on this forum

I pray to god none of you show up to games. honestly, stay the ***** home for everyones sake. the last thing we need is a group of MAGA folks showing up to a Bills game. 

"borrowed" Washington DC:

The push notices from the local MSM have been few and far between. They are using phrases such as “hundred and maybe thousands” and “the largest protest so far this week” so the turn out is not what they expected. I am the sure pics will be “enhanced” and the talking points handed out to make it seem as if they have over run everything.

If the photos posted on twitter were enhanced, there were 14 people there. :P In any event, not the expected turnout.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

god I never knew there was so many closet racists on this forum

I pray to god none of you show up to games. honestly, stay the ***** home for everyones sake. the last thing we need is a group of MAGA folks showing up to a Bills game. 

rayyyyyyyyyyycist

Sorry, that term is so 2008. Not buying what your PC stupidity is selling.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

rayyyyyyyyyyycist

Sorry, that term is so 2008. Not buying what your PC stupidity is selling.

america will rid this country of you people just like they got rid of the fascists in WWII  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

reporting you. you should be banned for life for this post. mocking an innocent mans death?? really?? 

I've screen recorded everything in this thread and posting it all over reddit and twitter. the NFL will realize how racist Bills fans are. 

have fun explaining all this to our players folks. This forum is finished 

• Haha (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

america will rid this country of you people just like they got rid of the fascists in WWII  

reporting you. you should be banned for life for this post. mocking an innocent mans death?? really?? 

I've screen recorded everything in this thread and posting it all over reddit and twitter. the NFL will realize how racist Bills fans are. 

Does this mean the bills won’t win the super bowl this year? 

Asking for a friend.

• Haha (+1) 6

36 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

You mean you haven't burned Tom Sawyer already? /

A modern-day warrior
Mean, mean stride
Today's Tom Sawyer
Mean, mean pride

Though his mind is not for rent
Don't put him down as arrogant
His reserve a quiet defense
Riding out the day's events
The river

What you say about his company
Is what you say about society
Catch the mist
Catch the myth
Catch the mystery
Catch the drift

The world is, the world is
Love and life are deep
Maybe as his skies are wide
Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you

No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government

Always hopeful, yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is

And what you say about his company
Is what you say about society

Catch the witness
Catch the wit
Catch the spirit
Catch the spit

The world is, the world is
Love and life are deep
Maybe as his eyes are wide
Exit the warrior
Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets high on you
And the energy you trade
He gets right on to
The friction of the day

Cant remove th underlines

19 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Now, now, everything will be ok

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5