Liberal Protests

B-Man

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I know the officer.  Or at least I did growing up.  That behavior is out of character for the the guy I knew.   But the video is horrible and there’s no excuse for pushing an old man like that.  The police severely outmanned that rag tag group, and there was no need for gratuitous violence. It’s an awful video. 

He should be fired immediately. 

I'd consider charges too.

Edited by jrober38

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I know the officer.  Or at least I did growing up.  That behavior is out of character for the the guy I knew.   But the video is horrible and there’s no excuse for pushing an old man like that.  The police severely outmanned that rag tag group, and there was no need for gratuitous violence. It’s an awful video. 

I'm a big defender of the police, but there is no excuse for that, none. Punishment should be swift and harsh

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Well, he's white, so...

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I like the guy, but if I was the mayor I’d fire him tonight.  It was inexcusable. 

In all seriousness the old man might be severely hurt. The brain is a fragile thing and smacking your head on cement can cause major, lasting damage.

Edited by jrober38
  • Sad 2

Trump to police: 'Please don't be too nice' to suspects.

Thanks TRUMP - rough enough for you SOB?

You Trumpholes own this. You enabled this. Are you proud? Are we REALLY better off today than four years ago?

FU

Edited by BillStime

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You Trumpholes own this. You enabled this. Are you proud? Are we REALLY better off today than four years ago?

FU

NOPE.

That's not how it works.

As other posters here, Right and Left have said, The OFFICER is completely at fault.

You can follow the notes you were given and pull out a 2017 Trump quote, that Snopes has addressed, but no one is impressed.

Especially by your illogic.

Edited by B-Man

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

FU

GTFO with that bullcrap, it's like saying all you liberals enabled all the looting, burning that's gone on the last week or so

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd get a shotgun.

If your state allows them, try a Sig MPX PCC. They are precise and they don't shoot through walls and spray the area. They are fantastic. Uses 9mm pistol ammo.

Perfect when home defense needs to be surgical and you don't have to worry about bullets going through your walls into the neighbors house. Extremely important factor to consider.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

FU

Yes.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NOPE.

That's not how it works.

As other posters here, Right and Left have said, The OFFICER is completely at fault.

You can follow the notes you were given and pull out a 2017 Trump quote, that Snopes has addressed, but no one is impressed.

Especially by your illogic.

And I can give two schitts what @Deranged Rhino’s dog thinks. 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

FU

How come Obama and Biden didn’t change things. 
democratic cities have have had problems for years. No big changes in any democratic city. 

a holes are a holes both parties. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Oh NO !

He repeated it !!

I guess we lose.

BILLSTIME logic

:D

Some of the other liberals on here are at least reasonable, where you can at least have a civil debate, he isn't in the slightest

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Some of the other liberals on here are at least reasonable, where you can at least have a civil debate, he isn't in the slightest

Yeah, but you keep going back for more on his terms. He may not even be a real human being.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

FU

Yeah cops were super nice and smelled good until 4 years ago. That bastard Trump! 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Not after the non stop bullschitt coming out of Trump. He is literally trying so hard to distract from the absolute destruction of our country.

To all TRUMP voters - after 3 years, 136 days - this is ALL on YOU.

Without you - this would NOT be happening. 

Edited by BillStime