Liberal Protests

B-Man

33 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Good to know that every idea you disagree with is alt-right. You are gonna be shocked in November when you realize that the majority of non city Americans are " Alt right" to you. Or is there an actual idea he presented you want to point out?

Let me get this straight.   The refined political nose of Buffalo Timmy, cognizant of the competing and largely unchecked crises in this country, believes that Trump, who lost the popular election in 2016, nit only will win the popular vote in 2020 but will take more than 50% of that vote.  You have consumed way too much trump kool aid, sir. 

Edited by SectionC3

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

Was waiting for that to happen.  I have to buy a gun and ammo quick.

In California that means 3-6 months. Maybe I shouldn’t say this but I asked the wife this morning what we had. She said “15 rounds”. Been nice knowing y’all! 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Just seen on twitter a very bad video in Buffalo maybe not for sure. Old guy hurt badly police pushed him. Those cops should get in trouble right away. Too disturbing to post here.

:(

How the hell does that happen in this community? They push the man and refuse aid after he is unconscious and bleeding from the skull. Wow.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

In California that means 3-6 months. Maybe I shouldn’t say this but I asked the wife this morning what we had. She said “15 rounds”. Been nice knowing y’all! 

I haven't bought ammo in a while. Is there a wait for that as well? I don't have a lot I really should get more

23 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Let me get this straight.   The refined political nose of Buffalo Timmy, cognizant of the competing and largely unchecked crises in this country, believes that Trump, who lost the popular election in 2016, nit only will win the popular vote in 2020 but will take more than 50% of that vote.  You have consumed way too much trump kool aid, sir. 

Did you read what Buffalo Timmy wrote or did you start madly typing your reply before it actually sunk in?

1 minute ago, Dante said:

I haven't bought ammo in a while. Is there a wait for that as well? I don't have a lot I really should get more

I asked the guy at the range several months ago. He said if you’ve purchased your weapon in the last five years you’re in the system and he said you may get approval right there. I asked “if not?” he said up to 6 months. And he wasn’t being facetious. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'd get a shotgun.

57 minutes ago, Magox said:

Black lives matter

Except when this happens

Wait, isn't the police chief in Philadelphia Danielle Outlaw previously of Portland?
Philly is in good hands.
signed Antifa

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dante said:

For home D it's better don't you think? Safer for the neighbors. 

That's what I've been told.  And thankfully the neighbors haven't tried to invade my home in the 20 years I've been living there.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

:(

How the hell does that happen in this community? They push the man and refuse aid after he is unconscious and bleeding from the skull. Wow.

I know the officer.  Or at least I did growing up.  That behavior is out of character for the the guy I knew.   But the video is horrible and there’s no excuse for pushing an old man like that.  The police severely outmanned that rag tag group, and there was no need for gratuitous violence. It’s an awful video. 

Please take the tiStaged Event?  

These officers were involved with something, I’m not sure exactly what, but something is just not adding up.

I think there is at the very least the “possibility”, that this was a filmed public execution of a black man by a white cop, with the purpose of creating racial tensions and driving a wedge in the growing group of anti deep state sentiment from comon people, that have already been psychologically traumatized by Covid 19 fears. 

Historically, in  election years and in politically contested areas or in groups, racial or gun violence incidents are becoming common place.  Considering the rising approval rating of President Trump in the black community, an event like this was unfortunately “Predictable”
Consider these points and contrast them to every other police brutality incident you've ever seen.

The filmed portion of the incident was about 10 minutes long.   In that amount of time, three officers are holding one handcuffed man down. You only know that because of the pictures taken from across the street. You can't see the other two officers in the video because they are behind the vehicle.  During 8 minutes of the entire video, the officer has his knee on George Floyd's neck, which is not taught or approved by any law enforcement agency. 

Additionally, other than the Asian officer speaking occasionally to the crowd of bystanders, there is no communication from any of the officers to Mr. Floyd.  No talking, no shouting.  When have you ever seen a police brutality video without police shouting?

Additionally, the police had no goal.  They weren't trying to subdue him for arrest, he was already handcuffed and all they needed to do, was place him in the back of the car.  There is no plausible explanation for taking him to the ground and having three men on top of a handcuffed man, a knee placed on his neck.  Mr. Floyd presented no threat and was not resisting.   The only goal that there appeared to be was exactly what happened: “To be filmed brutally killing a black man”. 

Think about this, these officers did not care about being filmed, in fact the officer stared into the camera with soulless eyes and an emotionless face, reminiscent of an assassin, as he knowingly killed an American Citizen.
None of the officers spoke among themselves or did they speak to Mr. Floyd.  They did not respond to his pleas for life. They just sat and kneeled on him until he was passed out and then waited an additional 4 minutes after Mr. Floyd lost consciousness to ensure that Mr. Floyd was dead and could not be revived. 

The bystanders are verbally communicating to the officers, that he isn't breathing. Unlike any other similar incident, you never see the officers getting on police radios. You never see or hear them calling dispatch for backup. No other police units arrive on the scene and strangely enough, the crowd does not seem to grow either.
The scene does not end until an ambulance arrives and they unceremoniously flop him on a gurney.  At no point does anyone in a uniform ever check his vitals. “As if they aren't remotely curious about the situation they are in” BTW. who called the ambulance and for what reason? Because if the reason was that Mr. Floyd was having a medical issue, they wouldn't have still been crushing his neck.  

Shortly after the video went viral, a fake Facebook page supposedly belonging to the officer,  at the center of the murder appears and pictures are uploaded that say "Stand your Ground" and "Trump 2020".   A picture of the cop with a red ballcap that says "Make America White Again".  A friends list populated with obvious sock accounts and people clearly not his friends.   This is the same kind of fake Facebook stunt that happened with a group made to look like support for the men involved with the Ahmed Aubrey case.

Is it mere coincidence that this happens the week after “race” becomes a major political issue after the Biden "You ain't Black" gaffe, started to threaten the black vote the Democrats so desperately count on? 

Additionally, there is substantial video evidence to arrest at least one officer now.  Why would the local authorities not charge him immediately, unless there was a political advantage not to! 

Is it mere coincidence that this happens right about the exact moment the COVID-19 fear campaign falls apart, and after it has psychologically traumatized the entire country and got everyone at each other's throats and suicide attempts are spiking?   Is it mere coincidence that this happens after the Auhmed Aubrey case... Which somehow eluded the mainstream media completely until two whole months after he was killed? When has that ever happened? Timing issue?  Is it mere coincidence that Supreme Race Baiter Obama was making videos a couple weeks ago connecting COVID with "Systemic Racism"?

FINALLY....‼️‼️ this entire scene plays out with the cop car and license plate that says "POLICE".  The plate was perfectly framed for maximum subliminal impact. This also means he was literally just 1 foot away from the back seat of the police car and these cops thought it was smarter to kill a black man on camera, than to pick him up and move him one foot into the back of the police car.

You can draw your own conclusions, but this appears to have all the earmarks of George Soros.  Please open your eyes!!!! to read this

Interesting. Hope none of it is true. 

• Thank you (+1) 3