Liberal Protests

B-Man

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

?

Put the drink down and remember, no one with intelligence falls for that false story anymore.

I could waste everyone's time and give Trump's actual quote, but no point ..............with you in your condition.

Ha!  I don’t drink, smoke, or eat meat.  Let’s see this Trumpy quote, big boy. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now Pat Robertson is cool?  I don’t know maybe I’m getting old but I just can’t keep up. 

Nope.  He’s a douche.  My God isn’t short of cash. 

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Ok, ***** got real.  Discovery and Nat Geo channels went black for 10 minutes as I was trying to watch finding Bigfoot.  Unleash the national guard

Maybe Bigfoot was found and the NSA blacked it out for that reason.  America can only handle so much right now :) 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have to wonder if Trump will go full on accelerationist in this situation. Will he allow the democratic governors to hang themselves due to their weakness and support of lawlessness?   You know the famous quote "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForReal said:

I have to wonder if Trump will go full on accelerationist in this situation. Will he allow the democratic governors to hang themselves due to their weakness and support of lawlessness?   You know the famous quote "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Maybe that’s why he’s chilling in his DC bunker.  Mowing McNuggets, rage tweeting, and playing some 4D chess with these snowflake governors.  That’s the ticket. 

7 minutes ago, BillsFanForReal said:

I feel terribly bad for the people these riots are happening to. I can see why they are desperate for the Feds to step in over the do-nothing mayors and governors. I am not certain if the people in NYC are blaming De Blasio (they should), Cuomo (maybe), or Trump (probably, although they shouldn't) - especially after seeing what a heavy dose of military and police presence did for Washington DC in a day (we shall see if it holds tonight). 

Ummm isn't there a curfew?

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

No one knows if this is true or not.

PLEASE let that be a true story.

Maybe going all "star bellied sneeches" on these haters might give them a clue.  Doubtful, but if it doesn't work at least they're damaging their own rather than innocents. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I feel terribly bad for the people these riots are happening to. I can see why they are desperate for the Feds to step in over the do-nothing mayors and governors. I am not certain if the people in NYC are blaming De Blasio (they should), Cuomo (maybe), or Trump (probably, although they shouldn't) - especially after seeing what a heavy dose of military and police presence did for Washington DC in a day (we shall see if it holds tonight). 

Ummm isn't there a curfew?

Buy stock in Flex-Cuffs.

• Like (+1) 1

They came to Binghamton tonight. They yelled and screamed in the officers faces, F the Police!

You all take a knee and we'll leave!

At the end, "One of you take a knee and we'll leave!"

No ***** knees were taken by the Blue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And just kidding mostly. Danville/Walnut Creek is actually quite nice.  I worked in Walnut Creek the last couple of years I lived there.  I do miss that area.  It's the other side of the tunnel where things kind of go to hell. 

Just an FYI, but Walnut Creek has already gotten hit by looters.

Scum rats fight amongst themselves for the stolen loot:

And another group of lovely individuals was on the side of the highway throwing rocks at cars.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Here is the full quote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

bingo. This is why it was ok for police to gas and flashbang the “peaceful protest” in Washington DC. Because even if it was peaceful, it was very likely still illegal. I doubt there was a permit, and even if there was I doubt the permit allowed them to block streets. 

Get your paperwork in order or the police have carte blanche to breakup your peaceful protest?  That doesn't sound like protecting or serving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a simple point that just because the police can use force in dispersing crowds (in this instance protests we're referring to as generally all DC protests) doesn't mean that's the best course of action. And for the rest of the day I have responded to mostly comments that I have not made and the general aspersions as to why I have been silent in this thread on every other pertinent matter (because I don't spend as much time as I used to in this time suck).

This call out just cements the fact that no one bothered to read or comprehend my initial comment.

What bearing does your specific situation have on my point that I would consider retracting?

That's been my FB experience for the past few days. That's what I get for trying to engage with lawyers I guess.

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

nevermind

I've seen you do this a few times, so just letting you know another option. You can delete entire posts by clicking on "Options" under the post and selecting "Delete".

image.png.1f158e78770cb228257efe8e7482186d.png

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I've seen you do this a few times, so just letting you know another option. You can delete entire posts by clicking on "Options" under the post and selecting "Delete".

image.png.1f158e78770cb228257efe8e7482186d.png

I think he knows how curiously tortured it makes me every time... 

• Haha (+1) 2