Liberal Protests

B-Man

9 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Anything that gets posted online (text or videos) or printed and distributed could be, yes. 

And I am not sure why I am bothering, because it's highly likely that you aren't considering actually doing any leg work, but what specific media were you referencing? I would highly bet it's none of the sources I listed, because if it was you wouldn't be so lost.

I actually do follow a few of the names you listed, not because I agree with everything they say but because I like to to get as much information as possible from many different sources.

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Thousands protesting peacefully right now in Washington DC. How long until Barr sticks the cops on them, too?

Hopefully soon because the pillaging and violence that follows is getting old.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Thousands protesting peacefully right now in Washington DC. How long until Barr sticks the cops on them, too?

...if he knows you're in the front of the pack, IMMEDIATELY..............

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How many of these violent protests started out peaceful?  

...and how many skids of bricks were conveniently available for these "peaceful protests"?......in construction, we call it "material staging"......

9 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Peaceful or not, if still gathered and not dispersing I'm going to say about 6:45 PM.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Needle said:

Wanting to curb mob violence and protect citizens and property makes me a fascist? 

Wanting the attorney general to organize a police force to kick them out soon when they are protesting peacefully is pretty fascist but you do you

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Peaceful or not, if still gathered and not dispersing I'm going to say about 6:45 PM.

My guess as well

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Wanting the attorney general to organize a police force to kick them out soon when they are protesting peacefully is pretty fascist but you do you

Yeah I don't think you have a clue what fascism is. How many other isms do you misuse? Does anyone take you serious in the real world? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Needle said:

Yeah I don't think you have a clue what fascism is. How many other isms do you misuse? Does anyone take you serious in the real world? 

What do you call a regime who forcibly opposes peaceful protesters obeying the law?