Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, Justice said:

I’ll pass on that. I’m all for people willingly joining the armed services but please do not force us. 

what do you call those of us that once supported the lockdown in order to curb the pandemic and currently support the use of force to stop rioting and looting? Lol 

this kid is an idiot. He’s a troll. Yes it’s despicable what they did to him but he should’ve known better. 

The Joker’s speech to Two Face comes to mind here. I’m not condoning any of it BTW. That is simply what came to my mind when I read it. 

He plays neither. Peter is played by Seth MacFarlane and Chris is played by Seth Green. They’re all named Seth. Lol 

My bad, you are right, sir

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

and of course you come back with pat cnn response, you are a dimwit

....always blame some else, always.

I'm not blaming any groups. Why are you so sure you're blaming the right group? Stop trying to play a side. Just be human.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Whoever did that is going to die in prison. The system is set up to put most people in prison who kill other people, unless you're in law enforcement. Heck, if you have enough money you may also beat the system.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

How many black friends do you have?  More importantly, how many times have they been to your house for dinner?

I swear this is one of the dumbest questions people bring up.

Let's move it forward.

How many tranny friends do you have over for dinner?

How many gay friends do you have over for dinner?

How many Jews do you have over for dinner?

How many Muslims do you have over for dinner?

How many Asian friends do you have over for dinner?

How many Latina friends do you have over for dinner?

How many friends who are transitioning from girl to boy do you have over for dinner?

Do you realize how stupid your question is yet, or should we go on? 

Should we discuss what you consider to be the appropriate number? If you only have 2 Jewish friends, and never had them over for dinner, are you anti-Semite?

If you only have two tranny friends, are you homophobic? Or is two enough for you, but five is the magic number of black friends?

See the stupidity yet?

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Let's move it forward.

How many friends who are transitioning from girl to boy do you have over for dinner?

Should we discuss what you consider to the appropriate number? If you only have 2 Jewish friends, and never had them over for dinner, are you anti-Semite?

If you only have two tranny friends, are you homophobic? Or is two enough for you, but you five is the magic number of black friends?

See the stupidity yet?

I'm offended, you didn't mention Italians.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's part of the deception. There absolutely is truth. And unlike spin, truth doesn't need defending. It just needs to be unleashed. 

OK. You have my attention. Where is the truth? Unless you're all knowing how do you get your truths? I'm guessing hearsay.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Let's move it forward.

Should we discuss what you consider to be the appropriate number? If you only have 2 Jewish friends, and never had them over for dinner, are you anti-Semite?

If you only have two tranny friends, are you homophobic? Or is two enough for you, but five is the magic number of black friends?

See the stupidity yet?

Since gullibility abounds, yes we should discuss the appropriate number.  I have 4 Jewish friends and they can't come over for dinner because I don't cook Kosher.  But you only have 2?!?!? Who is the anti-semite now?!?!?  You know what, don't bother with an answer.  It didn't work at Nuremberg and it won't work here!!

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

OK. You have my attention. Where is the truth? Unless you're all knowing how do you get your truths? I'm guessing hearsay.

Do you understand how fundamentally dangerous it is to believe there is no truth? How corrosive to common sense, logic, and humanity that is? Saying there is "truth" does not imply one knows all. Far from it. 

Truth comes in many forms. Take the Russia/Trump narrative which was exposed to be a lie from top to bottom. Despite three years of spin and dishonesty, the truth was plain to see for all who looked. The truth was found in primary source documents and congressional testimony. Truth wasn't found in any newspaper or media outlet -- but in the documents themselves. In the words of the people directly involved. 

Presuming it does not exist is not only factually inaccurate, it's playing the game the way our enemies want you to play it. Don't fall for that deception. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Since gullibility abounds, yes we should discuss the appropriate number.  I have 4 Jewish friends and they can't come over for dinner because I don't cook Kosher.  But you only have 2?!?!? Who is the anti-semite now?!?!?  You know what, don't bother with an answer.  It didn't work at Nuremberg and it won't work here!!

You're completely unhinged. I never said I had 2 Jewish friends, and in fact have WAY more than 4 Jewish friends, and ahave broken bread with them countless times because I don't consider it inconvenient to cook a Kosher meal. Perhaps you should try to be more open.

Face it. You're playing the race baiting game, and when confronted with facts to your mindless "how many black friends do you have" stupidity, you turn to name-calling based on facts you made up.

When did you get this unhinged? 

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

You're completely unhinged. I never said I had 2 Jewish friends, and in fact have WAY more than 4 Jewish friends, and ahave broken bread with them countless times because I don't consider it inconvenient to cook a Kosher meal. Perhaps you should try to be more open.

Face it. You're playing the race baiting game, and when confronted with facts to your mindless "how many black friends do you have" stupidity, you turn to name-calling based on facts you made up.

When did you get this unhinged? 

Don't you dare play that card with me you gullible son of a B word!! My dog is BLACK!!!

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

<snip>

So when these Antifa lunatics talk about "coming for the suburbs" those idiots are so unwoke they don't even understand they'll be destroying the homes or businesses of African Americans who worked hard and made it in order to get out of the disaster in our inner cities so they could give their kids a better life.  Unwoke racist lib elites.  They have no clue.  

My ties to Portland Or was college in the late 70s. Since then many people/families moved there to escape the problems of the big cities. 50 years later and now Portland has those same problems people were trying to get away from.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you understand how fundamentally dangerous it is to believe there is no truth? How corrosive to common sense, logic, and humanity that is? Saying there is "truth" does not imply one knows all. Far from it. 

Truth comes in many forms. Take the Russia/Trump narrative which was exposed to be a lie from top to bottom. Despite three years of spin and dishonesty, the truth was plain to see for all who looked. The truth was found in primary source documents and congressional testimony. Truth wasn't found in any newspaper or media outlet -- but in the documents themselves. In the words of the people directly involved. 

Presuming it does not exist is not only factually inaccurate, it's playing the game the way our enemies want you to play it. Don't fall for that deception. 

Russia thing was similar to the Obama birth certificate thing. Just one party trying to go after another party.

I focus on real issues. I do trust media because who else is there to trust? They need to better. Media has gone away from objective reporting.