Liberal Protests

B-Man

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That is definitely a nice, positive, and hopefully sincere, gesture. I would hope that LE officers do make a practice of not eating/drinking anything unless they packed it in themselves or know the point of origin, however. There is no telling what may be in those bottles.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You have very powerful forces, including the media and the establishment politicians (on all sides, but currently primarily on the left) who do not wish to see this unity happen under any circumstances. That's why they're gaslighting the country with fake news, pushing toxic identity politics which seek to divide not heal, and fanning the flames of division and hatred all while screaming: "It's not us doing it!"

There are enemies among us, foreign and domestic. 

But your message is correct. Unity is the only way forward. That can't happen though until the snakes are exposed for what they are and people wake up from the control they've been laboring under without even realizing it. 

Agree DR Great post

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Those pandemic Trumpbucks must have really pissed you off.  I’m a Democrat and I didn’t like the idea.  I begrudgingly came around, but I now I worry that we wasted the money because we lost the opportunity to get ahead of the virus. 

I already posted, we donated that check

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

How many black friends do you have?  More importantly, how many times have they been to your house for dinner?

Ah, The"I have black friends" retort

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More "peaceful protests"

Police: Man Dies After Attempting To Break Into North Philadelphia ATM With Explosives, Several ATMs Destroyed Overnight (the video at the link explains the protests)

Police are investigating a series of ATM explosions after several loud booms were heard throughout Philadelphia overnight. In all, police say vandals tried to blow up 10 ATMs, and a botched attempt left one person dead Tuesday morning.

</snip>

Darwin 1 Protestor 0

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You have very powerful forces, including the media and the establishment politicians (on all sides, but currently primarily on the left) who do not wish to see this unity happen under any circumstances. That's why they're gaslighting the country with fake news, pushing toxic identity politics which seek to divide not heal, and fanning the flames of division and hatred all while screaming: "It's not us doing it!"

There are enemies among us, foreign and domestic. 

But your message is correct. Unity is the only way forward. That can't happen though until the snakes are exposed for what they are and people wake up from the control they've been laboring under without even realizing it. 

I said a few days ago even before all the riots that half the country doesn't believe the media and the other half doesn't believe the government. It's a very scary time.

We don't know what is truth anymore and history has shown that's exactly what corrupt government's want. This is a very scary time. 

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I said a few days ago even before all the riots that half the country doesn't believe the media and the other half doesn't believe the government. It's a very scary time.

We don't know what is truth anymore and history has shown that's exactly what corrupt government's want. This is a very scary time. 

The truth is rather easy to see if you look. The problem is, it takes work to hone the discernment levels necessary to cut through the noise -- and there's big money and technology devoted to making sure people don't do that. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

Well, let me see. My brother-in-law is black. My neices and nephews are mixed race. Two of them have black partners. I also do have several close black friends. All of them have been to my house on numerous occasions.

Is there a certain number I need to reach for your "quota?"

"Holy crap this changes everything!" .

-Said no one here

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The truth is rather easy to see if you look. The problem is, it takes work to hone the discernment levels necessary to cut through the noise -- and there's big money and technology devoted to making sure people don't do that. 

:beer: 

There really isn't any truth, it's all spin. 

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Again, the usual cast of ppp dimwits will not address this.

Why do you actually believe BLM destroyed her business and not a group of teenagers just looking to break stuff? Or a group looking to pose as BLM? 

Let's use common sense. How does destroying a business owned by anyone advance the BLM cause?

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There really isn't any truth, it's all spin. 

Why do you actually believe BLM destroyed her business and not a group of teenagers just looking to break stuff? Or a group looking to pose as BLM? 

Let's use common sense. How does destroying a business owned by anyone advance the BLM cause?

and of course you come back with pat cnn response, you are a dimwit

....always blame some else, always.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I can't help but think the Israelis have it right with mandatory national military service. Seems a lot of these young people have an extreme need for discipline (and patriotism) in their lives. Looting, rioting, and insurrection really aren't a great life plan.

I’ll pass on that. I’m all for people willingly joining the armed services but please do not force us. 

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

The same people who thought it was totally fine for police to enforce social distancing and shut down businesses are freaked out by force being used to stop riots, looting, destruction of personal property, and murder.

The false equivalency in the Leftist nutbags is an amazing thing to behold.

what do you call those of us that once supported the lockdown in order to curb the pandemic and currently support the use of force to stop rioting and looting? Lol 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

this kid is an idiot. He’s a troll. Yes it’s despicable what they did to him but he should’ve known better. 

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Joker’s speech to Two Face comes to mind here. I’m not condoning any of it BTW. That is simply what came to my mind when I read it. 

37 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

No, he plays dim witted Chris, perfect role for him

He plays neither. Peter is played by Seth MacFarlane and Chris is played by Seth Green. They’re all named Seth. Lol