Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Your theory is garbage. It's quite like when in 2017 when a white woman was murdered by a black police

officer in Minnesota, and it went by virtual unmentioned by any of your msm gods, no riots, no looting,

no outrage. You are doing nothing but spewing rhetoric and lies for a garbage un-American hateful agenda.

No matter how many times you or your alts say it doesn't change the facts.

The racism construct crumbles if FBI's own crime statistics are researched. More whites are die by cop every year than blacks. Not my numbers official FBI numbers. If that's the case how can the cops be racist? Especially considering that 14% of the population is responsible for 50% of the crime. That would be the African American demo. It's not racist. It's just facts.

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Everybody I have seen you respond to has openly denounced the killing of innocent people, black or otherwise. We have also openly denounced police brutality and any criminal behavior on the part of law enforcement.

On the other hand, we have seen you more upset about law enforcement moving a crowd, in a non-violent manner, than you have expressed about real violence that is taking place now.

So how many opinions was it that you have created for me in the absence of any statements you have personally witnessed?  Greater or less than 10?  Take your shoes off if its more than 10.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Well ask the folks who have had their blocks of business destroyed.  Ask them if they feel they have been taken over.  So it can be looked at in that way.  Wouldn't you agree?  

No doubt they might feel like that. I agree.

6 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

This is the hard part to evaluate.

The value of property vs the value of everyone being able to live freely.

Are you suggesting that we cannot live freely without destroying the property of innocent people who have nothing to do with the situation?

• Like (+1) 1

This is what an oppressive authoritarian state looks like, which is a view that is shared by some on this board and in society.

This view needs to die quickly.  Like I said, Orwellian.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Just so it's clear, that cop is currently serving 12.5 years in prison.

Perhaps that's why no one cared. He was actually tried and convicted. 

That took over a year before he was even arrested, this scum cop has already been arrested and charged

Just now, Magox said:

This is what an oppressive authoritarian state looks like, which is a view that is shared by some on this board and in society.

"400 years" -- trying to reinforce the 1619 Project which is an insult to anyone with a functioning frontal lobe at best, at worst an assault on the very foundations of our nation. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"400 years" -- trying to reinforce the 1619 Project which is an insult to anyone with a functioning frontal lobe at best, at worst an assault on the very foundations of our nation. 

…..and now we have BET's Johnson calling for 14 TRILLION in reparations......wonder what took so long for THIS to surface??………..

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

Who the hell are you to decide that Bill ?

ADDED:

Notice that he goes with the FAKE 400 years (1619 BULLSP*T) 

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Are you suggesting that we cannot live freely without destroying the property of innocent people who have nothing to do with the situation?

No. 

As I've said numerous times throughout this post, the people destroying the property represent a tiny portion of the people out in the streets. I think the rest are there protesting and trying to enact change. Their message has been completely lost though. 

The US has a history of violence. It was founded by a rebellion, fought an extremely bloody civil war, and endured similar riots and protesting in the 1960s in the lead up to the civil rights act. Maybe this is the only way to enact real change? I don't know.

The current system doesn't work for people of color. They're trying to make positive changes, but unfortunately a small percentage of the people hiding in their ranks are out to cause trouble, and that's all the media is focusing on anymore. Instead of focusing on and giving the peaceful activists a platform, the news reel is filled with anarchists toting hammers, bricks and knives out trying to light anything they can find on fire. 

I was trying to say that the issue at this point seems to either be let these people protest, and accept the damage that comes with it from the bad apples, or squash this entirely to save property, silencing the protests as a result.

I was trying to say there doesn't seem to be a solution where both sides can win. 

Edited by jrober38

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

So how many opinions was it that you have created for me in the absence of any statements you have personally witnessed?  Greater or less than 10?  Take your shoes off if its more than 10.

Don't get so emotional there, chief. I haven't created any opinions for you. My posts regarding you have been straight forward and factual.

Nothing says you are right like hurling insults....

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

What a piece of *****. 

• Like (+1) 2