Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Go back and read all of your responses to my posts.  Count how many opinions have you falsely attributed to me based on statements you haven't seen me make.

This is all this guy does.

He just puts words in everyone's mouth and twists people's arguments into whatever he wants them to be. 

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Go back and read all of your responses to my posts.  Count how many opinions have you falsely attributed to me based on statements you haven't seen me make.

Everybody I have seen you respond to has openly denounced the killing of innocent people, black or otherwise. We have also openly denounced police brutality and any criminal behavior on the part of law enforcement.

On the other hand, we have seen you more upset about law enforcement moving a crowd, in a non-violent manner, than you have expressed about real violence that is taking place now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nothing.  But they've destroyed a lot of property.  Not a good look for their cause wouldn't you agree? 

No doubt - the rioters should be detained and charged for crimes. Not sure they have taken anything over, though, as is being suggested.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Nothing.  But they've destroyed a lot of property.  Not a good look for their cause wouldn't you agree? 

This is the hard part to evaluate.

The value of property vs the value of everyone being able to live freely.

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

This is all this guy does.

He just puts words in everyone's mouth and twists people's arguments into whatever he wants them to be. 

This from a guy who can turn any set of facts into a pretzel...

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I suppose I could declare that since I have not personally witnessed you (or anyone else in this thread) denouncing the murder of innocent black men to the max or condemning police brutality to the max and strongly considering that most of your (and everyone else's) posts pertain to looters and rioters rather than the impetus for the protest in the first place, that the bad actors in the law enforcement community have your support and you are minimizing injustice and its corrosive effect on society; but I'm not going to because that is asinine and I don't believe you hold any of those views.  

Your theory is garbage. It's quite like when in 2017 when a white woman was murdered by a black police

officer in Minnesota, and it went by virtual unmentioned by any of your msm gods, no riots, no looting,

no outrage. You are doing nothing but spewing rhetoric and lies for a garbage un-American hateful agenda.

No matter how many times you or your alts say it doesn't change the facts.

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Take your awful takes back to the Stadium Wall!

Just now, Unforgiven said:

Your theory is garbage. It's quite like when in 2017 when a white woman was murdered by a black police

officer in Minnesota, and it went by virtual unmentioned by any of your msm gods, no riots, no looting,

no outrage. You are doing nothing but spewing rhetoric and lies for a garbage un-American hateful agenda.

Hi boyst.

Just now, Unforgiven said:

Do you type in notepad and paste it to the forum or is this some sort of poem?

Are you Beginner's Mind?

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

No doubt - the rioters should be detained and charged for crimes. Not sure they have taken anything over, though, as is being suggested.

Well ask the folks who have had their blocks of business destroyed.  Ask them if they feel they have been taken over.  So it can be looked at in that way.  Wouldn't you agree?  

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

Just so it's clear, that cop is currently serving 12.5 years in prison.

Perhaps that's why no one cared. He was actually tried and convicted. 

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Mmmm preach it brother! If there ain't freedom then I will be taking this flat screen for sure!

You're an idiot. 

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

At least one instance of taken (maybe not over) is the affordable housing development that was razed to the ground. Around 50% of the projects I work on here in DC are affordable and I'm all too familiar with their financial constraints. It is highly unlikely that project gets rebuilt, at least under current ownership. 

Obviously that one also has ripples well beyond the structure itself. 

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Quarantine = tyranny

Masks = tyranny

Deploying the military on U.S. Citizens = a welcome sight!

Yup, hes a true patriot! 

I have very serious reservations about deploying the U.S. military on the citizenry at any time for any reason, but if we accept that it is justified under certain circumstances (which I'm not necessarily conceding) it seems that protecting the citizenry against an angry violent mob intent on terrorizing the public indefinitely, where the local police can't or won't handle the task, is one of the rare instances where it would make sense.

• Like (+1) 8