Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Correct, this is from last week. The OP stated without the  outside pressure and the video, he prolly would  not have been charged, and that happens all to often when it comes to police and black victims.

BTW, i wonder how hard it would be to have a seperate DA that only looks at these types of cases. Seems to me , i the DA has to work with that particular police force to do his job, it is an inherit conflict of interest of  interest no?

Many places around the world defer these cased to an independent 3rd party for review, to eliminate that conflict. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I'm not. If the numbers were bigger, it would be open warfare with tons of blood shed and death in the streets. 

Most protesters, and most police have good intentions, it's the bad ones the media keeps showing on repeat all day long. 

None of the peaceful protests across the country are getting any coverage at all. They're just focusing on the most out of control situations to spin a narrative that that is what is happening all over the country. 

They're also only showing the buildings and cars that are looted and burning?  Why don't they show a lot full of undisturbed cars in Omaha and just loop that all day?

Edited by 4merper4mer

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

I'm not. If the numbers were bigger, it would be open warfare with tons of blood shed and death in the streets. 

Most protesters, and most police have good intentions, it's the bad ones the media keeps showing on repeat all day long. 

None of the peaceful protests across the country are getting any coverage at all. They're just focusing on the most out of control situations to spin a narrative that that is what is happening all over the country. 

It should be open warfare with the military involved at this point. You don’t think this is actually happening ? Tell that to the business owners whose property and livelihoods are destroyed , merchandise looted, cities desecrated, etc etc. The media narrative ( except for the real media) is trying to shape public support for the criminals. 

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

When you're more upset about Trump standing in front of a church than arsonists setting fire to it...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

20 minutes ago, Magox said:

By not forcefully condemning it to the max, falsely and dishonestly making an equivalency to peaceful protesters being abused and hardly discussing it is a form of tacit minimization.  The idea that people are focusing on this as opposed to the true abuse from the looters, rioters and arsonists is as I mentioned Orwellian.

And for those of you who are partaking in this patently repulsive notion, yes you are part of an Orwellian construct.  This is IN FACT a societal condition that is destructive to the welfare of our free and open society.   We have laws for a reason, and just because an injustice in the system occurred and even if it is systemic, it doesn't give the right for these people to not follow the laws.  This is pure destruction and there are shades and elements of 'The purge' that is taking place.  This is pure anarchy.

I suppose I could declare that since I have not personally witnessed you (or anyone else in this thread) denouncing the murder of innocent black men to the max or condemning police brutality to the max and strongly considering that most of your (and everyone else's) posts pertain to looters and rioters rather than the impetus for the protest in the first place, that the bad actors in the law enforcement community have your support and you are minimizing injustice and its corrosive effect on society; but I'm not going to because that is asinine and I don't believe you hold any of those views.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

When you're more upset about Trump standing in front of a church than arsonists setting fire to it...

Fake Presbyterian and hypo-Christian Donald Trump has got you fooled, that’s for sure.  

Just now, Jauronimo said:

I suppose I could declare that since I have not personally witnessed you (or anyone else in this thread) denouncing the murder of innocent black men to the max or condemning police brutality to the max and strongly considering that most of your (and everyone else's) posts pertain to looters and rioters rather than the impetus for the protest in the first place, that the bad actors in the law enforcement community have your support and you are minimizing injustice and its corrosive effect on society; but I'm not going to because that is asinine and I don't believe you hold any of those views.  

Why don't you go back and read through this thread. Now you are just being obtuse.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I'm upset with the authoritarian means in which he arrived at the specific location. All politicians have nauseating photo ops.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

It should be open warfare with the military involved at this point. You don’t think this is actually happening ? Tell that to the business owners whose property and livelihoods are destroyed , merchandise looted, cities desecrated, etc etc. The media narrative ( except for the real media) is trying to shape public support for the criminals. 

I disagree. Open warfare suggest the military can be allowed to shoot on site. That's completely insane considering how few people in these crowds are actually breaking the law. 

And in all seriousness, does insurance not cover this damage? 

I completely agree with you about the media though. As I just said, they're only focusing on the spots where the cops are clashing with protesters because they want to make it seem as though that's what is happening everywhere. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Fake Presbyterian and hypo-Christian Donald Trump has got you fooled, that’s for sure.  

Hate to break it to you, but most presbyterians are fake. The PCUSA has long abandoned anything resembling orthodoxy in Protestant belief.

And this is coming from a Presbyterian.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Are we just going to ignore that the person in charge of the Church was also more upset about the photo than the attempted arson?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Hate to break it to you, but most presbyterians are fake. The PCUSA has long abandoned anything resembling orthodoxy in Protestant belief.

And this is coming from a Presbyterian.

:lol:

I worked for a Presbyterian church for a few years... cannot disagree with this.

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Why don't you go back and read through this thread. Now you are just being obtuse.

Go back and read all of your responses to my posts.  Count how many opinions have you falsely attributed to me based on statements you haven't seen me make.

Just now, jrober38 said:

Are we just going to ignore that the person in charge of the Church was also more upset about the photo than the attempted arson?

They’ve clearly lost their mind. That’s more upsetting than their being upset. 

• Like (+1) 2