Liberal Protests

B-Man

Trump is right, antifa are terrorists; they always were

Washington Examiner, by Editorial

Original Article

The term “anti-fascist” began as a lie. It remains a lie today.

Clueless commentators, ignorant of its history, have been known to refer to the "antifa" movement as “strictly principled anti-fascists,” or a group that “protests fascism.” In fact, this is a movement of violent extremists whose philosophy traces back to the early 20th century.

The riots now raging in U.S. cities are not about police misconduct. They haven’t been for many days. The senseless and callous police killing of George Floyd inspired peaceful protests at first, but now it has become an excuse for a troupe of professional revolutionaries and marauders. They use these incidents in order to flex their muscle

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

Yeah sure that’s it.  The nation is burning and the guy in the Oval Office twiddles his thumbs.  But the left is the only side that is failing us.  Whatevs. 

It's not even the void in leadership, it's the people that get fooled into being useful idiots and allow the void to exist.  Take SectionC, Tibs, Gary, and the rest of these clowns.  They ignore every single piece of data and any event that happened before Trump got in office and instead are told to believe that one thing and one thing only is the cause of every issue in this country, Trump.  They are an embarrassment to human evolution.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Trump is right, antifa are terrorists; they always were

Washington Examiner, by Editorial

Original Article

The term “anti-fascist” began as a lie. It remains a lie today.

Clueless commentators, ignorant of its history, have been known to refer to the "antifa" movement as “strictly principled anti-fascists,” or a group that “protests fascism.” In fact, this is a movement of violent extremists whose philosophy traces back to the early 20th century.

The riots now raging in U.S. cities are not about police misconduct. They haven’t been for many days. The senseless and callous police killing of George Floyd inspired peaceful protests at first, but now it has become an excuse for a troupe of professional revolutionaries and marauders. They use these incidents in order to flex their muscle

This is true. However, people also can't lose site of the fact that there is an equal share of blame to the common criminals we see in video after video. Not all the violence is agitated by ANTIFA and like minded people. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

'Institutional racism’ is the new blood libel

by Seth Grossman

Original Article

The riots that began in Minneapolis are the intended consequence of the fake history dished out by our media, Hollywood, and most colleges and public schools for the past 50 years.

This new “institutional racism” falsely blames all whites for every injustice -- especially whites who are Christian, Republican or who love America.

These whites are the new Jews. Minneapolis is the new Kishinev. In 1903, Kishinev was part of Russia and ruled by an emperor, the Czar. Just before Easter, a non-Jewish girl there was depressed and swallowed poison.

Much more at the link:

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I hate to say it, but that’s where we’re headed.  I don’t care if someone votes Democrat or Republican or something else.  I do care if they vote for Trump.  He is a disgrace to democracy. 

He is as an avoid opponent of democracy as we have ever had in that office. I hate it when people try and say "The people put him in office.." Ummm, no, the anti-democratic EC did. No mandate from the people of this country. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

It's not even the void in leadership, it's the people that get fooled into being useful idiots and allow the void to exist.  Take SectionC, Tibs, Gary, and the rest of these clowns.  They ignore every single piece of data and any event that happened before Trump got in office and instead are told to believe that one thing and one thing only is the cause of every issue in this country, Trump.  They are an embarrassment to human evolution.

It was one thing to see the partisan effort to single Trump out for blame on everything regarding the coronavirus. However, in the midst of criminals looting, vandalizing, setting fires, destroying communities, assulting, and killing, to see people fixated on Trump is beyond sad....

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

It was one thing to see the partisan effort to single Trump out for blame on everything regarding the coronavirus. However, in the midst of criminals looting, vandalizing, setting fires, destroying communities, assulting, and killing, to see people fixated on Trump is beyond sad....

IT’S ALL TRUMP’S FAULT:

You’ve heard the definition of insanity is “doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.”

Here’s the definition of political insanity, as demonstrated daily by American progressives: “Attributing the same cause to every effect regardless of how ludicrous the linkage.”

For Exhibit A, check out Issues & Insights’ editorial for today, entitled “What’s Trump Got To Do With The George Floyd Riots?” 

And for Exhibit B, read the joint statement issued Monday night by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

These two clearly suffer from an incurable strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Trump Holds Bible in Front of Church, Libs Everywhere Are Triggered. 

“President Trump provided the nation a perfect social media snapshot of why so many of us are way beyond being able to seem the American Left as anything but a bunch for raving lunatics.

Yeah, I may be a little over the top now but I think I’ve been drowned in so much hyperbole and anti-Trump hysteria AMID THE PANDEMIC that I now feel like responding in kind.”

Good stuff.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dubs said:

Hoax.  “We need more prayer in this country.”  Trump could have gone into the church yesterday and prayed.  Instead he used the opportunity to pump some rubber bullets and tear gas into peaceful protesters, defiled the Bible, and the headed back to his bunker.  

I do agree on the “useful idiots” point.  Only I see them as Evangelicals and “rule of law” types who buy into this guy’s nonsense.  He is neither an Evangelical nor a supporter of the United States Constitution.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

No. What I am saying is that people like you tend to look down on the rest of society from a lofty place of self-perceived intellectual and moral superiority.

Why, because I think racism is stupid, destructive and wrong? Huh? 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He is as an avoid opponent of democracy as we have ever had in that office. I hate it when people try and say "The people put him in office.." Ummm, no, the anti-democratic EC did. No mandate from the people of this country. 

The odd thing is that the Electoral College was designed to prevent exactly this type of nonsense.  Again, I couldn’t care less whether somebody votes Democrat or Republican.  The things we disagree upon pale in comparison to our shared values and the points upon which we agree.  This guy, though, is neither.  He cares more about himself than about his country, and that is exactly what we can’t have in any form in any elected office. 

• Haha (+1) 1

In other words Biden who was a senator all his life and VP for 8 years, could never do any of the things he proposed, when in fact they never federally prosecuted any of these sort of police abuses that occurred and that he passed legislation that contributed to "systemic racism".  Joe "you ain't black" Biden has no authority to speak on this matter when he has been a part of the system that he just railed on all his life.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Why, because I think racism is stupid, destructive and wrong? Huh? 

No. It's quite simple, really. You tend to ascribe intent to other people's actions. These projections are nearly always incorrect, but they provide a very clear picture of how you, as an individual, think.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Trump threatens 'vicious dogs' and 'ominous weapons' could have been used on White House protesters

"Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least," Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-threatens-vicious-dogs-ominous-weapons-could-have-been-used-n1219596

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump threatens 'vicious dogs' and 'ominous weapons' could have been used on White House protesters

"Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least," Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-threatens-vicious-dogs-ominous-weapons-could-have-been-used-n1219596

Interesting definition of a threat.

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

And the rest of us don't? I rest my case....

So you agree with me. Then why go after me personally when you say you agree with me? 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

No. It's quite simple, really. You tend to ascribe intent to other people's actions. These projections are nearly always incorrect, but they provide a very clear picture of how you, as an individual, think.

Oh, you don't think the President's racism is appealing to the people that voted for him? 

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

bingo. This is why it was ok for police to gas and flashbang the “peaceful protest” in Washington DC. Because even if it was peaceful, it was very likely still illegal. I doubt there was a permit, and even if there was I doubt the permit allowed them to block streets. 

Get your paperwork in order or the police have carte blanche to breakup your peaceful protest?  That doesn't sound like protecting or serving.