Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s a tremendous book!  I like it all!  And I lie the New Testament and the Old Testament equally!  There’s not one thing this guy has said or does that makes me think he has actually read the Bible.  

I take it you agree that the fake tough guy is probably chilling five stories below the surface of the earth watching OAN and tweeting about boogeyman Democrats.  Got it. 

edit:  or, maybe he’s reading that bible he waddled over to the church with today! 

what is your obsession with OAN?

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s a tremendous book!  I like it all!  And I lie the New Testament and the Old Testament equally!  There’s not one thing this guy has said or does that makes me think he has actually read the Bible.  

I take it you agree that the fake tough guy is probably chilling five stories below the surface of the earth watching OAN and tweeting about boogeyman Democrats.  Got it. 

nope. You are a !@#$ disgrace and a clown. Only a diseased human could see what’s going on and only think about the president. Get a life. 

Edited by dubs

3 hours ago, jrober38 said:

LOL

Why wait 20 minutes? Why not start firing tear gas on them an hour before the curfew? Maybe 2 hours? Maybe have the cops ask them how long their commute home is and then make a decision on when to go in with the tear gas, rubber bullets and pepper spray. LMAO

The notion that the President looked "powerful" with the military firing tear gas and rubber bullets into a crowd of peaceful demonstrators makes me want to barf. 

This was a violation of their constitutional rights, and none of you care. 

He's a fat disgusting gas bag...puny man.

Just now, SectionC3 said:

It’s a tremendous book!  I like it all!  And I lie the New Testament and the Old Testament equally!  There’s not one thing this guy has said or does that

makes me think

he has actually read the Bible.  

I found your problem..........no surprise to the board............you don't think, you react..........you repeat "trump in the bunker" as a mantra, to your shame.

Back to the Thread.

‘Great job everyone’: While celebs bail out protesters, South Dakota governor shows off trashed vehicles used to transport deaf students

Media help sound alarm about how offensive it was when Trump visited church arsonist(s) tried to burn down

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

I hope not.

I think the issue is definitely getting lost. The media is focusing on the damage and destruction vs the thousands of people out there who are genuinely pissed off at what happens, and continues to happen on a regular basis to blacks in America. 

Looting is obviously not the issue. I've seen plenty of videos online of young blacks protecting businesses, knowing their message gets lost when the mob mentality takes over and tries to storm department stores for whatever they can grab. 

On the flip side, I've seen TONS of videos of young white males wielding hammers, crowbars, bricks, fireworks and flammables who have done a ton of terrible things over the past 5 days. I dunno if they're ANTIFA or White Supremacists or what, but they all look the same (black pants, black hoodie, face mask, often a gas mask, black backpack). These people are not there to protest anything. They're there solely to screw things up for everyone involved. They want to incite looting, burn cars, and clash with cops.

The issue as I see it, and it may be wrong, is that these idiots make up a tiny percentage of the population in these crowds. Maybe 5% of people. They know exactly what they're doing, and they're the reason these protests turn violent because they do things that spark the cops, the cops put the hammer down, and the people there protesting racism get pissed off because they can't stand the cops putting them down.

I don't know what the solution is. Some sort of governing and trying to improve the actual problem would be helpful and it's not happening. I just know that punishing a whole crowd, when maybe 5% of the people there are the problem is not an easy thing to navigate. 

The solution is simple.  The 95% of the decent folks you mention have to partner with the police to put down the anarchists.  Call em out, point em out, and if necessary, punch them out. 

Unfortunately, most people are not wired that way, and the anarchists know that. They come to neighborhoods, seek out weak targets, destroy the fabric of life that the 95% hold dear...and do it because they can.

It’s tragic, but it is what it is. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, dubs said:

you’re a ? 

Yes he is. The leadership vacuum is in the liberal cities being looted and burned by savage criminals, as Mayors and Governors stand idly by. They’re fine ceding the streets of America to lawless mobs. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THEY DON’T LOOK LIKE “WHITE NATIONALIST INFILTRATORS” TO ME: 

KPD identifies suspects connected to Fort Sanders vandalism.

Untitled+design+(57)3.jpg

ha. I’m pretty sure I could take all of them down myself, at once. Especially that kid from deliverance. Top row second from the right. 

amazing that sideshow bob is in there too. 

Edited by dubs
  • Haha (+1) 2

1. Hate is wrong.
2. The murder of George Floyd was wrong.
3. Looting, setting fire, causing damage, all wrong and solves nothing.
4. Pointing fingers is not helpful. It just divides.
5. This is a heart issue. Change your heart you change your mind then you change your words and your actions.
6. We can disagree without disgracing others.
7. Staying silent about injustice perpetuates it.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Right.

That's where like 90% of African Americans live.

The ones causing trouble aren't from those cities. Several police departments have said the majority of people they've been arresting are from out of town or even out of state. Minneapolis said on Saturday it was like 80%. 

These are lies to deflect criticism. Most or all of those arrested in Buffalo were from WNY. Several have criminal records and have served time in Erie County. Minneapolis is a schi**hole and nothing out of that place should be trusted. 

9 minutes ago, dubs said:

ha. I’m pretty sure I could take all of them down myself, at once. Especially that kid from deliverance. Top row second from the right. 

amazing that sideshow bob is in there too. 

I think that is a woman. Women are in red from what I see there.

This photo falls in line with the people I know that are enjoying these riots. 

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:
1. Hate is wrong.
5. This is a heart issue. Change your heart you change your mind then you change your words and your actions.

Injustice happens every day. Civilians in Chicago murder each other every day. Crickets from the media, BLM etc

5 minutes ago, Margarita said:
1. Hate is wrong.

I disagree with #4.  I point the fingers at the « rioters » and the cops.  We should all be united in condemning them.

I agree with the rest.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

I disagree with #4.  I point the fingers at the « rioters » and the cops.  We should all be united in condemning them.

I agree with the rest.

We should condemn cops ? I hope you mean the 4 cops in Minny. Otherwise, you’re crazy. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1