Liberal Protests

B-Man

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Since when has "thug" been a term applicable only to black people?  Is that around the same time that "Fredo" became like the "N" word for Italians?

Right after, but not before, Obama used it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sure it was. The guy with the drooping pants :sick:  that kept confronting the police from 6:30 until 6:40 with the bottle in his back pocket and a rag hanging out of the bottle (I swear I have no idea how it stayed in there) was simply a poor misunderstood young man who was just there for the peaceful protest. :rolleyes:

They are all peaceful protesters, didn't you know that? ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

The curfew started at 7 pm moron.

They fired on the demonstrators 20-30 minutes before then while they were peacefully assembled, exercising their rights. 

Cerfew started AT7PM That means off the streets at 7, not walking somewhere or riding the metro.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Nothing.

He should say nothing. 

And then he should hide in his bunker, surrounded by his viscous dogs and ominous weapons. 

Don't tear gas people expressing their first amendment rights so that he can get a petty photo op. 

You guys crack me up. I thought you'd stop being so openly unhinged after his second year, but you just seem to go up a notch every month that goes by.

My suggestion is to stop with the unhinged meltdowns and get your party to nominate someone who doesn't need to wear a bib every time he reads a teleprompter because no matter how much you hate Trump, there is no way PhingerPhuckerBiden will be able to last 30 minutes on the debate stage without a puppet master's hand up his ass. :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

You guys crack me up. I thought you'd stop being so openly unhinged after his second year, but you just seem to go up a notch every month that goes by.

My suggestion is to stop with the unhinged meltdowns and get your party to nominate someone who doesn't need to wear a bib every time he reads a teleprompter because no matter how much you hate Trump, there is no way PhingerPhuckerBiden will be able to last 30 minutes on the debate stage without a puppet master's hand up his ass. :lol:

The country is burning from coast to coast, with no end in sight. 

Way to take the issue at hand seriously.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Cerfew started AT7PM That means off the streets at 7, not walking somewhere or riding the metro.

Don't bother.

He's got his "point" about the timing and he won't hear anything else.

little-boy-shouts-covered-his-260nw-7736

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Since when has "thug" been a term applicable only to black people?  Is that around the same time that "Fredo" became like the "N" word for Italians?

It isn’t. There’s some underlying prejudice from those that think it is though. The rioters are behaving like thugs. That’s the truth. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

So, you say the country is burning and you want the President to say and do nothing?

Make up your mind already.

I need to find the doctor you who let you out and hit him with a rubber bullet. Geez.

Edited by njbuff
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

So, you say the country is burning and you want the President to say and do nothing?

Make up your mind already.

I need to find the doctor you let you out and hit him with a rubber bullet. Geez.

The President is utterly useless.

He's more concerned with photo ops than he is with actually fixing any problems. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

The President is utterly useless.

He's more concerned with photo ops than he is with actually fixing any problems. 

Opinion................and not a very informed one....................just emotional 

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And there it is... Trump is weak, until he tells the state mayors (stand down orders) and governors (unarmed national guard units (Oregon)) to get the terrorists under control, or the feds will do it for them.

And then he takes a walk across the street where the terrorists had burned a church less than 24 hours ago.

Powerful. Simply powerful.

You left out the part about having protestors shot with rubber bullets so he could walk over for his phot op with a book he’s never read.  

Edited by SectionC3

5 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

If only those states had governors who wanted to protect their people.

But no. You unhinged TDS snowflakes are too effin' stupid to understand how this country works, and the moment you see ANY issues, you need the federal government to take care of you because you'll never be bold enough or strong enough to take care of yourselves.

Oh, please, federal government! Please save us from our incompetent far-left governors and mayors! Only the federal government can save us now! Give us money! Save our pensions! Help us, oh, help us!

Nut up, sister.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Opinion................and not a very informed one....................just emotional 

Are you saying he didn't just participate in a premeditated photo op outside a church across the street from the White House?

That actually happened. 

• Like (+1) 2