Liberal Protests

B-Man

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

$50 for the first person to theorize George Floyd is hanging out with the all supposedly dead kids from Sandy Hook.  Which one of you nut bags wants to earn some money?!?!?

I was reading the Shoutbox earlier when nut bags were trying to explain to you that Antifa aren't total opportunistic scum and are just fighting fascism. ? Modern day D-day soldiers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Mobilizing the feds.

*Recommended to every governor to deploy the national guard in overwhelming numbers. If a city or state refuses to defend their people and property, I will deploy the military to protect them.

* DC in military personal being deployed in

* 7pm curfew will be enforced in DC

* I want the organizers of this terror to know you will be prosecuted (he names Antifa "and others")

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Whoa...now that Millie tweeted it...its just feels so much ....more relevant....I mean without a Molly retweet...just a bunch of words...

Edited by TH3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is some speech blow hard recommendations that tards like me eat up...but won't really do a damn thing....

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump likely going to St. John's Church right now...

Naww....either back to hiding in his bunker of golf it is!!

Just now, Magox said:

I think most Americans agree with the substance of the message.

(speaking strictly of delivery)

He stumbled a bit out of the gate (I think he was champing at the bit to go all day), but he landed the plane in the end. He's hit or miss when he just goes to the teleprompter. It sounds like he's going to St. John's church right now (hence his, "I'm going to go pay respects to a very special place" as he left) -- which will present another opportunity to speak (if he wants).  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Now that the anti-Trump coalition has been accusing Trump of doing nothing, of allowing so many of them to loot and pillage, cheered on by their celebrity supporters, and enabled by weak local and state leaders, now will come the claims that he is creating a fascist state.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Prickly Pete said:

Now that the anti-Trump coalition has been accusing Trump of doing nothing, of allowing so many of them to loot and pillage, cheered on by their celebrity supporters, and enabled by weak local and state leaders, now will come the claims that he is creating a fascist state.

Already happening.

My husband is active on a financial forum. The same people that 30 minutes ago called him weak, called him a dictator as soon as he finished his speech.

I expect it here in 3... 2... 1...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2