Liberal Protests

B-Man

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....well at liquor stores have not been excluded.....so I haven't' lost all faith............

Honest question, would things be this bad covid19, riots if this wasn't an election year?

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

He did talk to George Floyd's family. Does that count?

he spoke to them Yes. Briefly as it were but yes he did. Actually upon reflection I understand why Trump hasn't felt the need to speak to the country in a formal address. The last time he gave a national address was regarding the covid-19 pandemic which was riddled with inaccuracies and frankly turned into an embarrassment and lowered his popularity. His re-electability and popularity is what he really cares about in my opinion. And doing nothing to alienate his base. Even more than that, use his twitter account to enflame and criticize as an "armchair quarterback" the solving of this crisis . Not that what he would have to say would ring sincere to anyone but his supporters he lies like a rug continually. Upon reflection I retract my desire to hear him speak his twitter is bad enough.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

he spoke to them Yes. Briefly as it were but yes he did. Actually upon reflection I understand why Trump hasn't felt the need to speak to the country in a formal address. The last time he gave a national address was regarding the covid-19 pandemic which was riddled with inaccuracies and frankly turned into an embarrassment and lowered his popularity. His re-electability and popularity is what he really cares about in my opinion. And doing nothing to alienate his base. Even more than that, use his twitter account to enflame and criticize as an "armchair quarterback" the solving of this crisis . Not that what he would have to say would ring sincere to anyone but his supporters he lies like a rug continually. Upon reflection I retract my desire to hear him speak his twitter is bad enough.

The country is burning and you morons just can't help yourself.

I'm thinking you deserve every inch of misery you wish for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not nefarious here. The windshield of the car was smashed. They had to clear the windshield to drive it. ;) :beer: 

Seems reasonable. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Margarita said:

How long did he talk to them?  How long should it have been?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

The country is burning and you morons just can't help yourself.

I'm thinking you deserve every inch of misery you wish for.

Maybe she wants Trump to do same as Obama did in the Micheal Brown case, blame the police, cause more riots that led to many cops being murdered in Dallas and other places

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

How long did he take to them?  How long should it have been?

apparently not long enough to allow his family to reply to anything he said. I could post a link but its really not the point.

No I dont want to see cops killed bilzfancy. I don't like the fact that these riots are happening at all. No I dont approve of looting and businesses and peoples livelyhoods being taken away. I really hope the law can prevail and these riots be stifled. But calling for people to be killed is wrong too. Arrest them.  Use the non lethal arms you have to remove them. Putting military soldiers in this kind of situation is asking for an outcome that you may yourselves not be happy with in the aftermath retrospect. Maybe Im wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

WTF is that protesting?  Too much homework? Not enough allowance?

:lol: I don't know what happened in Pittsburgh to be honest -- but I'm pretty sure the charge he's facing (inciting a riot) is about a year's worth of jail time. I can't imagine that guy's going to enjoy that experience. 

Updated time: 

• Thank you (+1) 2