Liberal Protests

B-Man

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

....a dumb old fart question....how come we neutralized ISIS on foreign soil but have allowed Antifa, white supremacy , anarchy, etc promulgate on our OWN DAMN SOIL?.....did I miss the memo?.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....a dumb old fart question....how come we neutralized ISIS on foreign soil but have allowed Antifa, white supremacy , anarchy, etc promulgate on our OWN DAMN SOIL?.....did I miss the memo?.......

It's the single most important question. My guess is that we have enemies foreign and domestic, supported by traitors. Everything you mentioned requires ongoing uninterrupted financing and access to banks. Of course, the third rail is holding any of these financiers accountable. They seem protected.

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

It's the single most important question. My guess is that we have enemies foreign and domestic, supported by traitors. Everything you mentioned requires ongoing uninterrupted financing and access to banks. Of course, the third rail is holding any of these financiers accountable. They seem protected.

...I'd bet the "level of dirty" depth is well beyond "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea"...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Because none of the politicians want to feed the media footage of police attempting to arrest the looters/burglars/property destroyers only to have the perps resist or fight back against the police and the police responding with what would be justified force.  Also we might lose some police in the process.  I'm not defending these approaches by law enforcement just speculating as to why law enforcement is observing. 

Personally I'd like to see a police force somewhere use whatever force is necessary to protect people and property. 

From some police I know or have interacted with in recent years, they are a lot less likely to act to protect property than they are to protect people.  Risk/reward assessment. 

• Like (+1) 2

Here's the cops destroying their own car? Seems kinda strange. 

56 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Honest cop. Not promising anything he can't deliver. Protect yourself at this point.

7 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

You sound delusional, take your meds.

It just sounds crazy because public schools and fluorine in the water has turned most of you into sheep incapable of independent thought.  Trust no one and DYOR!!

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

It just sounds crazy because public schools and fluorine in the water has turned most of you into sheep incapable of independent thought.  Trust no one and DYOR!!

You're just drooling all over your keyboard.

Edited by Unforgiven

20 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Scrawny lil white guys...reminds me of the peters who drive around my town in old Honda's

jacked up to make noise hiding behind tinted windows trying to terrorize everyone.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Because none of the politicians want to feed the media footage of police attempting to arrest the looters/burglars/property destroyers only to have the perps resist or fight back against the police and the police responding with what would be justified force.  Also we might lose some police in the process.  I'm not defending these approaches by law enforcement just speculating as to why law enforcement is observing. 

Personally I'd like to see a police force somewhere use whatever force is necessary to protect people and property. 

From some police I know or have interacted with in recent years, they are a lot less likely to act to protect property than they are to protect people.  Risk/reward assessment. 

...BFD...so they get issued appearance tickets for disorderly conduct et al and never show up.......issue arrest warrants?...seriously?...they know damn well they're home free.......no Covid-19 fear incarceration allowed.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1