Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

George's brother giving a really powerful speech at the moment. I'm sure clips will follow.

It's gotta be tough to see anything while he's cowering in the bunker.  Kudos to Trump for keeping his eyes peeled!

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It's gotta be tough to see anything while he's cowering in the bunker.  Kudos to Trump for keeping his eyes peeled!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its-setup-mysteriously-staged-bricks-appear-throughout-major-protest-cities

Thanks to digital technology, everything is scene...even your support of Communists.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/minnesota-city-council-member-declares-support-antifa

The members of the Insurrection are coming out of the woodwork. I love it.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I disagree.

Whether or not people want to admit it, Trump has worked hard to bring the rule of law back to this country. Simply skipping the steps and absolving the Mayors and Governors of their duty, is not the way to proceed. Will it come to that? Maybe. There are 23 states (and DC) that now have the National Guard called up. If more need to do so, they should. The feds are last in line.

Does it suck for the cities and states with the do-nothing politicians? Hell yeah.

Calling in the Army and crushing the riots doesn't have to mean snipers on the rooftops, shoot on sight.  A graduated response could start with simply the presence of a significant number of troops and military vehicles in a show-the-flag formation, gauge the rioters response to that, act accordingly, rinse and repeat.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He should release the whole call. Let them soak in it. 

I am so exhausted dealing with dishonest portrayals of Trump, started by the media and then parroted by the NPCs (many of which are my friends).  It forces you into a binary, pro-Trump or anti-Trump.

I got into a lengthy discussion with people who I consider to be very far left but can be fair in discussing at at times over the years.  I was dismayed and had to exit the discussion.  Everything in their mind boils down to Trump.  No regard for riots v. protesters, no discussion about these situations versus similar civil unrest in years past, no discussion about the many factors causing us to be where we are today, the decades and generations of failure.  Everything comes down to Trump = evil.  I am so tired of it, I feel like one of the only sane people left in an insane world.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its-setup-mysteriously-staged-bricks-appear-throughout-major-protest-cities

Thanks to digital technology, everything is scene...even your support of Communists.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/minnesota-city-council-member-declares-support-antifa

The members of the Insurrection are coming out of the woodwork. I love it.

Some weird stuff going on now. 

Cops destroying their own cars. Creating evidence. Mysteriously I can't find the link for this now

The original video of Floyd. When the ambulance arrives there are no EMT's. It's a cop that comes out and throws him on the gurney. Also, there is no attempt to resuscitate. Also, the cop and Floyd worked security at the same bar with overlapping shifts so they most certainly had to know each other on some level. 

Another strange this is that the cop Chauvin neighbors had no idea he was a cop. They thought he was in real estate. 

• Like (+1) 1

fd6a250b-c2d1-4a30-a048-c7f42905a44b.jpg

Trump To Governors: Either “Dominate” Or Get Out Of The Way

Lots and lots of tongue-clucking in the media over this conference-call lecture today, but not a whole lot of recognition that Donald Trump is correct, at least in terms of riot response. In a video conference today, Trump scolded governors around the country for not acting assertively to stop rioting before it spread, with disastrous results across the country. If they didn’t act with strength soon, Trump threatened, he’d be forced to act instead:

“You have to dominate or you’ll look like a bunch of jerks, you have to arrest and try people,” the President told governors in a call from the basement White House Situation Room.

In the conversation, which also included law enforcement and national security officials, Trump also emphasized it was his belief the violence is being brought on by forces from the “radical left”.

“It’s a movement, if you don’t put it down it will get worse and worse,” Trump said. “The only time its successful is when you’re weak and most of you are weak.”

Trump said the “whole world was laughing at Minneapolis over the police station getting burned,” referring to the city where protests began last week after the death of an unarmed black man who was being taken into police custody.

Reportedly, Trump warned that he would “activate” Attorney General William Barr and even the Joint Chiefs to deal with the situation. Earlier, Sen. Tom Cotton urged Trump to use the Insurrection Act of 1807 to take control of the situation in the worst spots, a move last made in 1992 during the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles. The US Army would make short shrift of Antifa, Cotton argued

More at the link:        

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/06/01/trump-governors-either-dominate-get-way/  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Some weird stuff going on now. 

Cops destroying their own cars. Creating evidence. Mysteriously I can't find the link for this now

The original video of Floyd. When the ambulance arrives there are no EMT's. It's a cop that comes out and throws him on the gurney. Also, there is no attempt to resuscitate. Also, the cop and Floyd worked security at the same bar with overlapping shifts so they most certainly had to know each other on some level. 

Another strange this is that the cop Chauvin neighbors had no idea he was a cop. They thought he was in real estate. 

The last 9 months appear to be scheduled. The EMTs not trying to resuscitate him was bizarre, and yet they are not culpable at the very least in the court of public opinion? Weird is right on the money. What is really going on? I have no idea. The political response to the agitation is clear however.

9 minutes ago, dubs said:

I am so exhausted dealing with dishonest portrayals of Trump, started by the media and then parroted by the NPCs (many of which are my friends).  It forces you into a binary, pro-Trump or anti-Trump.

I got into a lengthy discussion with people who I consider to be very far left but can be fair in discussing at at times over the years.  I was dismayed and had to exit the discussion.  Everything in their mind boils down to Trump.  No regard for riots v. protesters, no discussion about these situations versus similar civil unrest in years past, no discussion about the many factors causing us to be where we are today, the decades and generations of failure.  Everything comes down to Trump = evil.  I am so tired of it, I feel like one of the only sane people left in an insane world.

:beer: 

It's called conditioning. Extensive time, effort, and technology has gone into fabricating a lie and spreading it to NPCs around the country. They're victims of their own inability to think for themselves. Times ahead will be tough for them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

image.png.d4169eb981fb5b72e2e51e84fd60119d.png:lol:

Attorney General Bill Barr has directed the Bureau of Prisons to send riot teams to Washington, D.C. and Miami to respond to the violent protests and riots that have broken out in the cities and across the country in response to the death of George Floyd, Fox News has learned.

A senior Justice Department official told Fox News Monday that Barr has directed the BOP to send Special Operation Response Teams to the two cities. The riot team was present in Miami during protests over the weekend.

The official told Fox News that all FBI field offices have set up command posts.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Nationwide George Floyd riots are the price of liberalism: 

The tragedy of the riots sparked by George Floyd’s death was brought home by a distraught elderly black woman interviewed by the local ABC affiliate in her ruined south Minneapolis neighborhood.

“These people did this for no reason,” wept Stephanie Wilford, who lives in an apartment next to where shops were looted and burned Friday night. “They went straight to . . . every store over here that I go to. I have nowhere to go now and I have no way to get there because the buses aren’t running.”

The violence “is not going to bring George back. George is in a better place than we are. I’m going to be honest, I wish I was where George was.”

But liberal agitators don’t care about Stephanie and the poor urban communities that have been destroyed in the four-day ***** of self-congratulatory violence they sanctioned.

They are too busy dreaming up fantasy scapegoats.

Videos abound on social media of shadowy figures, dressed in black, systematically smashing store windows, but not looting, cutting through fences outside police stations, but not pushing the fences over — softening defenses for the rioters.

These are the domestic terrorists who have hijacked peaceful protests across the country. Attorney General Bill Barr described them in his Saturday press conference as “outside radicals and agitators [who] are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate and violent agenda.

“In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized, and driven by anarchistic and far-left extremists, using Antifa-like tactics.”

This is why Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison pretends that the external agitators in Minneapolis’ riots were Trump-voting “white supremacists,” because the former DNC deputy chairman is one of those in his party who has normalized Antifa as a useful part of the political process.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

• Thank you (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

It's called conditioning. Extensive time, effort, and technology has gone into fabricating a lie and spreading it to NPCs around the country. They're victims of their own inability to think for themselves. Times ahead will be tough for them. 

What's so troubling is lack of ability to see it themselves.  

It's like I was saying in my earlier post.  If you want to have a discussion or have a position that Trump should be doing more or should be laying off Twitter, fine, while I would disagree, I think it's a somewhat reasonable discussion.  But what I have been trying to explain to them is that in a pie chart of attribution, if everything they are saying about him during this situation is true, then that probably accounts for about 5% of the problem.  But they see it as 100% of the problem.  Everything goes back to that.  It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.  Otherwise intelligent, successful people are totally conditioned to believe that if it was not for Donald Trump, there would be no problems in this country.  I honestly feel like I am living in an alternative universe, where all reason and thought have gone out the window.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

What's so troubling is lack of ability to see it themselves.  

It's like I was saying in my earlier post.  If you want to have a discussion or have a position that Trump should be doing more or should be laying off Twitter, fine, while I would disagree, I think it's a somewhat reasonable discussion.  But what I have been trying to explain to them is that in a pie chart of attribution, if everything they are saying about him during this situation is true, then that probably accounts for about 5% of the problem.  But they see it as 100% of the problem.  Everything goes back to that.  It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.  Otherwise intelligent, successful people are totally conditioned to believe that if it was not for Donald Trump, there would be no problems in this country.  I honestly feel like I am living in an alternative universe, where all reason and thought have gone out the window.

Oh these problems have always existed - Trump’s just done a tremendous job dividing and acerbating the fringe.   

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpeg

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Truth hurts, big boy.  

Also, I like presidents who lead from the front.  Not fake tough guy, morbidly obese presidents who cower in bunkers when the snowflakes get restless.  

Stfu