Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, SectionC3 said:

If it's anything like the Ukraine transcript, it will be chock full of omissions and ellipses.  

Thanks for bringing up an irrelevant -- and deeply stupid point just to prove once again to the board what a ***** assclown you actually are. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Magox said:

There will never be an honest messenger in the media while Trump is president.

Which is why an oval office address where his message will be clear to 10's of millions of people will be completely unfiltered.  They can judge for themselves.

When the country needed leadership, Trump turned off the lights

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I completely missed the "lashes out" part.

There are no words for our media.

Correct. He sounded like Trump -- and what he said was spot on. 

Their goal isn't truth. It's to keep us fighting. The gaslighting is on a new level. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

lol

Nice try

Your own words, Warrren. You are welcome to believe whatever you want, no matter how uninformed and biased I might believe it to be. At least have the balls to own it - rather than insinuate in post after post and then run from it when you are called out.

Stand up for what you believe there, Warren. 

Just now, Motorin' said:

No, I mean MSNBC didn't use that clip. Some dick edited it to make it look like that. 

I understand, an MSNBC reporter edited it and circulated it. They didn't air it. Hence why I posted it and labeled it. That's going around a lot. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

He's a draft dodging coward who is also dodges his duty as president.

If you don't like draft dodgers I assume you will not be voting for Uncle Joe since he got 5 deferments for asthma even though he was an RB for the Delaware Blue Hens and worked as a life guard.

If I were an Uncle Joe fan I'd keep my trap shut about the deferments.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1