Liberal Protests

B-Man

I watched the NBC coverage of the riots this morning. It’s hard to figure exactly what they are reporting, seems to focus quite a bit on police action.  Got a video of a police officer with his knee on a guy’s neck for about 30 seconds, chaos all around him, watching the crowd while another officer cuffs the guy. He realizes the cop surveilling the crowd has his knee on the guy and hits his leg and the officer moves it.  I saw stunning video of two police cars daring to try and push through a line of rioters, presumably the plan should be to stand down and allow themselves to be assaulted or killed.  The lead anchor questioned Santa Monica police chief about a news report that police presence was greater with the peaceful protestors than with the rioters. 

Apparently they were unable to find footage of the physical assaults on citizens, the shop owner beaten nearly to death, the older lady beaten savage by three or four protestors etc etc. 

Awesome. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Correct. Pissing on unarmed docile blue state sheep is one thing. Attacking armed red staters is a whole other ballgame.

It’s actually interesting that there has been so  very very little gunfire throughout all of this looting and vandalism in urban centers all across the country. If it’s true that there are too many guns on street, how come none of these thousands upon thousands of thugs have chosen to use them during a week of publicly violent displays and chaos? Could it be that the people really do know how and when to handle a firearm? 

Sounds like Trump is not wanting to give an oval office address.

The White House is claiming he has already done all he could do and that he is the "Law and order" president.

I can tell you right now, there are a lot of people that are fearful of what is going on and it's spiraling out of control.  People believe that this is going to start moving into the suburbs.  This would be a really good opportunity for him to get out and nationally address it with actual real substantive steps on what they will do to help restore order.

Because if this is all he can do, then it's not enough.  And he will look just as feckless as the liberal mayors.  Every time he tweets while all this is going is a reminder of this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Dropped instructions:

101142033_10158597802449878_4498327920086876160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=IcEBBcF-OyQAX-IqyYf&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=271293101f78e124b417969e98056cbd&oe=5EFB0FF1

I posted that earlier. It was from 2015, a Johnathan Soros pac (which is not active this election cycle). I posted it because I found it interesting with the specifics of law, etc.  Details.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Kuddos to the demonstrators, they heard protesting was a non-essential activity and skipped strait to rioting, pillaging, burning, and looting.

You mean paid actors? Tell the whole story.

image.thumb.jpeg.154bbdd787da9c5e871d869fa2ac526a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b923b0cfe50136d031980578911cf14f.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Reading twitter this morning, what happened in Washington DC last night was no big deal, huh? Brian Stelter cover himself in glory again, I see.

That damn Fox news. As the reporter walked from in front of the church, down the steps and pointed the camera into the window, they turned on their fancy real time CGI technology to fool us into actually believing that the basement of the church was on fire.

So why are we protesting/rioting?

A man died and another man was arrested for his murder.  Now we have this thing called an investigation which will be followed by a trial.

It's not good that he died but this is how justice works in this country.

There's still no statistics or evidence that support systemic racism at any level of law enforcement.  Until more facts come out from the investigation there's no no clear evidence that racism even existed in this event.

If someone wants to discuss no knock warrants, stop and frisk, 3 strike laws, etc... Great, let's have those discussions.  I'm not a fan of those practices but I'm also not a fan of the crimes they actually do prevent or catch.  So perhaps there's better ways to protect individual and law enforcement rights and lives and also enforce the law.

But these protests are just dumb and the riots are the foreseeable criminal accompaniment.

• Like (+1) 3