Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

Albany and Schenectady too. Schenectady has declared a state of emergency due to  "...imminent threat of civil unrest ..." and put on a curfew .

I go back to work in the City Of Schenectady tomorrow. Beautiful. 

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I know if Trump said.....nevermind.  

Pieces of ***** come in all colors. The incessant need to judge each other based upon the color of our skin is baffling. All colors of the rainbow are participating in the destruction of our cities. I have no doubt that all colors of the rainbow come out to help rebuild them too. 

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Thank you (+1) 6

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny way to "Fight Nazis"...............

Floyd George died a tragic death. Almost a week ago.

So far today, Sunday, in Chicago.

Seven dead and dozens shot. More tomorrow, if it MATTERS.

Sunday 5/31
12:35a 6800 S Laflin, Englewood, M/36
1:35a 5500 W Congress, Austin, M/33
1:40a 7100 S St Lawrence, Grand Crossing, M/46
1:40a 7100 S St Lawrence, Grand Crossing, F/49
2:45a 6500 S Hermitage, Englewood, M/32
4:40a 10200 S Normal, Washington Heights, M/?
5:05a 1600 W Harrison, Near West Side, M/19
5:05a 1600 W Harrison, Near West Side, M/19
5:25a 1200 N Mason, Austin, M/25
9:45a 200 E Huron, Near North Side, M/?
10:05 3300 W 71st, Chicago Lawn, M/37
1:40p 1600 E 95th, South Deering, M/31
1:40p 1600 E 95th, South Deering, M/39
1:50p 3900 W Madison, Garfield Park, M/?
2:15p 100 W 87th, Chatham, M/23
2:25p 5600 S Princeton, Englewood, M/28
2:30p 9100 S Stony Island, Calumet Heights, M/30

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:12 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

On Antifa and other professional agitators: 

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/119629.pdf

Irregular warefare.
Insurgency.
Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local identity to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.
Location(s) [cities] loss-of-control?
[D] controlled?
Define 'stand down' [safe haven] order.
Define 'organized' group.
Coordination of 'organized' [& funded] group(s) in [D] controlled 'safe haven' cities across US [pre_knowledge to group(s)]?

https://banks.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=1548

https://fitzpatrick.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/fitzpatrick-condemns-antifa-and-political-violence

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/454038-2-republican-senators-introduce-resolution-to-label-antifa-as-domestic

Thank you for playing.
Have a Nice Day.

While I highly doubt that a cop killing a man in Minnesota was the plan to spark this nonsense, it makes me wonder if they were expecting a spark (with all the people shut in for so long), and had agents lying in wait to turn any protest violent.

No other real way for all these mysterious agitators to just happen show up in multiple cities at the same time, ready to spread rioting.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

While I highly doubt that a cop killing a man in Minnesota was the plan to spark this nonsense, it makes me wonder if they were expecting a spark (with all the people shut in for so long), and had agents lying in wait to turn any protest violent.

No other real way for all these mysterious agitators to just happen show up in multiple cities at the same time, ready to spread rioting.

(imo) 

This can only be explained one of two ways — a series of tragic coincidences going back all the way to January... 

Or it was a highly planned (and funded) operation. Make no mistake, this org has been planning on this kind of mass riot crisis for years. All they needed was the right spark and for us to fall for it... 

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I would imagine that these agitators live all over the country and in every city. They really don't have to show up anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

I have to believe that there are agents collecting information on the people leading these riots. They had to have been monitoring some of these Antifa people. 

I'm still waiting for the response from Trump.

The scene in LA seems to be quieting down, with a 6pm curfew, but I think that instead of big gatherings of people, there will be lots of small scattered incidences overnight.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Needle said:

I would imagine that these agitators live all over the country and in every city. They really don't have to show up anywhere.

The assets are easy to find, no question. It’s the logistics that’s the giveaway — the organizing, travel, and “material support” given in such a short time frame is not something that happens organically or through grassroots activism. 

It’s too sophisticated. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The assets are easy to find, no question. It’s the logistics that’s the giveaway — the organizing, travel, and “material support” given in such a short time frame is not something that happens organically or through grassroots activism. 

It’s too sophisticated. 

Right...so when will it be acted upon?