Liberal Protests

B-Man

Is the end game here going to be military force?

And if that’s the case, they can do whatever the heck they please to get the situation under control.

Do any of those clowns wanna be around for that?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Is the end game here going to be military force?

And if that’s the case, they can do whatever the heck they please to get the situation under control.

Do any of those clowns wanna be around for that?

I hope so because it’s absolutely necessary. These racist protests and riots need to be extinguished with force. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Saw this. It’s Civil war folks. Time for a lot of people to get their heads out of their arses

That woman had more courage than all of those animals could ever hope to muster in a thousand lifetimes. Pure evil. I am sure Billsscum will have this video on repeat for entertainment.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I hope so because it’s absolutely necessary. These racist protests and riots need to be extinguished with force. 

If the President declares war, this will get ugly.

The military will do what it needs to and they have car blonge (spelling) to do so.

I think the simple declaration of war will send these morons back to under the rock from which they came, so bloodshed would be almost null.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why do people keep quoting and interacting with that troll?

I could at least respect a troll, he's not even troll level he's complete

HolidayServiceDelays.jpg

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

protesters my ass...this is in part why all this has started.

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Note: no one knows if this man handing out money is Antifa, although he does have the uniform. However, this is ummm interesting.

"This media could not be played."  Gray screen.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

How can it be racism when all races are involved?

10 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

In my department, there are several mechanisms in place. Being a supervisor, one of my job tasks is conducting reviews of dashcam/ bodycam videos. The review is documented and flagged in the system. We also have to do periodic, random ride alongs with our subordinates. Stuff like that. Supervisors are responsible for their people, much like parents are for their kids. When issues, or the potential for issues, arise we do have resources to use to assist the officer and correct the behavior. 

Before I was supervisor, it was just about doing the right thing. If TYTT actually knew me, my name, and my department, a simple google search would reveal to him that I’ve been involved in the arrest of off duty police officers breaking the law, as well as outing bad cops misbehaving on duty. He’s right that the system relies heavily upon the ethics and morality of rank and file cops. The vast, vast majority of cops fall into this category. In my experience, the majority of agencies are ready and willing to dole out punishment to cops doing things they shouldn’t be. Unfortunately for people like TYTT, this rarely results in the public hanging of those police officers. Cops are punished, paper trails do exist, and those paper trails are public record for those who know how to search them (it isn’t hard).

Thanks a ton, great to hear.  I just hope other supervisors do their job as well as you.  Stay safe and God bless.

• Like (+1) 1