Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am certain there are people who will disagree. I do not. There is a chain of command in place, and the feds are last, not first. The mayors have to allow the police to act and not stand down, and then the governors have state police and state national guard. Once those avenues have been exhausted without success, then the feds come in.

Trump demonstrated the same respect for the flowchart of government order with regards to Covid- I appreciate that about his admin.

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

The heartfelt words hit Zay right in the chest...he fumbled with them for a few seconds and ultimately let them slide right through his fingers?

This is a great post! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

SO I GUESS THE SNAP POLLS HAVE COME IN AND THESE RIOTS AREN’T HELPING THE DEMOCRATS:

Screen-Shot-2020-05-31-at-12.34.04-PM.pn

Looking at lefty takes on social media, it seems that these riots are entirely justified responses to systemic racism, and the only possible way to force social change, and they’re being instigated by white supremacists.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

If they want to continue to get Soros money, they'll continue to defend them, besides they're all against anything Trump is for. If Trump said he found a cure for cancer, they'd be upset he's putting oncologists out of work

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Seriously....why did that that 3+ years?  They are more dangerous than any 'militia' group that we were all hysterical about smashing in the 90s.

...pacification or pussification?.....will preemptively apologize to the TBD younger set as an old school dinosaur.....but why the tough talk followed by NO action?....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

SO I GUESS THE SNAP POLLS HAVE COME IN AND THESE RIOTS AREN’T HELPING THE DEMOCRATS:

Screen-Shot-2020-05-31-at-12.34.04-PM.pn

Looking at lefty takes on social media, it seems that these riots are entirely justified responses to systemic racism, and the only possible way to force social change, and they’re being instigated by white supremacists.

China couldn't have written it any better.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Margarita said:

question: what does this designation mean in practical terms.....being designated as a terrorist organization allows the government to do what exactly...why is that designation significant?

Remember that whole Patriot Act thing? The "War on Terror"? Remember how Obama was able to use drones to assassinate American citizens (on foreign soil) without due process? Remember the rendition program? What this means is that the gloves are off and Antifa's organizational structure (which does exist despite the hype) and financing structures (which run through the worst types of people) are all now fair game for military operators -- not law enforcement. 

It means if I'm George Soros today, I'm going to my undisclosed bunker. If I'm Keith Ellison today, I'm burning my checking accounts and running. If I'm any of the (many) Hollywood and entertainment types who have been donating to Antifa, I'm getting lawyers. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The USA declares itself opposed to anti-fascism, simultaneously declaring itself fascist. We all knew it would happen. Good thing ANTIFA isn't a freaking organization.

If it was an organization, then theoretically, the crackdown would end once all its members were arrested.

Criminalize something vague and you can keep it up forever.

#MAGA

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

If they want to continue to get Soros money, they'll continue to defend them, besides they're all against anything Trump is for. If Trump said he found a cure for cancer, they'd be upset he's putting oncologists out of work

Absolutely. He has them boxed in. There is no doubt that they will defend violent thugs before they ever will ever find common ground with this president. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Margarita said:

question: what does this designation mean in practical terms.....being designated as a terrorist organization allows the government to do what exactly...why is that designation significant?

eradication works just fine for me...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The USA declares itself opposed to anti-fascism, simultaneously declaring itself fascist. We all knew it would happen.

Good thing ANTIFA isn't a freaking organization.

If it was an organization, then theoretically, the crackdown would end once all its members were arrested.

Criminalize something vague and you can keep it up forever.

#MAGA

And here we have it. An actual terrorist. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Trump demonstrated the same respect for the flowchart of government order with regards to Covid- I appreciate that about his admin.

This is a great post! 

He just wants them on record asking for it because unfortunately that's who he is.

The LA riots only stopped when Bush federalized the guard. That was just one city, with the nation's second largest police department (at the time), replete with SWAT, air units, etc.

Many of these cities do not have the capacity or capabilities of the LAPD or NYPD to control looting in multiple wack a mole flare ups across a city.

For mayors of these cities, how many nights of looting is enough before the gloves come off?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember that whole Patriot Act thing? The "War on Terror"? Remember how Obama was able to use drones to assassinate American citizens (on foreign soil) without due process? Remember the rendition program? What this means is that the gloves are off and Antifa's organizational structure (which does exist despite the hype) and financing structures (which run through the worst types of people) are all now fair game for military operators -- not law enforcement. 

It means if I'm George Soros today, I'm going to my undisclosed bunker. If I'm Keith Ellison today, I'm burning my checking accounts and running. If I'm any of the (many) Hollywood and entertainment types who have been donating to Antifa, I'm getting lawyers. 

In other words. Check mate. Some will be in Gitmo soon. Some will be killed straight up. Many will be prosecuted. All will rat each other out. There are no heroes amongst this lot. I am tired of this divide and conquer *****.

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

eradication works just fine for me...

so basically you don't know the answer to my question ........you're celebrating something you don't really understand what it even means?

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Pretty sure Trump sent tweets (shocker) demanding that several states be reopened and essentially undermined those states' governors.  Not quite following the flow chart.  His copy might have been upside down.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

so basically you don't know the answer to my question ........you're celebrating something you don't really understand what it even means?

False. Once labeled a terrorist organization, justice served will be under military jurisdiction per the Patriot Act. Military Intelligence has the jurisdiction now to act directly against them on US soil. No civilian court required. Once attributed as enemy combatants, you essentially have no rights and can be killed without due process regardless of where that individual stands on planet Earth. This is all a highly organized insurrection. Also, look up the Insurrection Act.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1