Liberal Protests

B-Man

Antifa’s white privilege

by Dominic Green

Original Article

There is no right to burn down your neighborhood, but it’s always an option. Freedom means choice, and real freedom must include the choice of self-destruction — but not destroying someone else’s neighborhood. Especially not when the neighborhood is mostly black and poor. That is what the privileged whites of antifa are doing by instigating disorder and destruction in Minneapolis’s 3rd precinct and elsewhere. ‘Every single person we arrested last night, I’m told, was from out of state,’ says Melvin Carter, Mayor of St Paul. 

3 minutes ago, ALF said:
E7LexPCo_normal.jpg

Justin Timberlake

@jtimberlake
· 17h
Please join me in supporting the Minneapolis protestors by donating to the @mnfreedomfund. The freedom fund is combatting the harms of incarceration by paying bail for low income individuals who cannot otherwise afford: https://minnesotafreedomfund.org

wrong thing to do right now

Your progressive population at work.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

After four nights without police presence, Minneapolis neighborhoods protect themselves

Star Tribune [Minneapolis, MN], by Liz Sawyer *

Original Article

After four long nights without assistance from first responders in the wake of riots and looting after the death of George Floyd, Longfellow residents decided to take matters into their own hands. Many coordinated efforts to block off side streets along this stretch of East Lake Street, using caution tape, saw horses and makeshift barricades to protect residential areas from rioters.(Snip) In Longfellow, Hillary Oppmann watched vandals loot the corner Walgreens for three straight nights without interference before arsonists finally lit it on fire last night. Firefighters didn’t make it to the scene for more than 7 hours. “We can’t lose anymore community assets,

When push comes to shove, we're all on our own.

Doubly so when state and local leaders side with the rioters who want to tear it all down.

...bet they do NOT use rubber bullets either......

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Beat him, stomped on his head, then robbed him as he lay bleeding in the street. These are some of the most evil people I’ve ever seen. Imagine how soulless you have to be to sympathize with them.

just unbelievable  

Civil war ? 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jeez, you give the kid life and he won’t spot you an AR-15? ?

My brother was out driving around Roch last night, called me and I told him about the problems I read about here.  He said he had just seen several police cars speeding past and thought there was an accident ahead.  His next reply was “Frig....I don’t have my gun with me.”   

Late 50s, tough enough guy, never thought I’d ever hear my brother utter those words in Suburban Rochester.  Btw he didn’t say “Frig”....

...sounds like he's too young to remember the 1964 riots in Rochester which I remember vividly......us in the 'burbs (at least me as a kid)" wondered if "they" were coming out here to kill us.....

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It’s tough to argue with this. Both murders , with perps charged and jailed. That’s the justice system. So what exactly is being protested here? Are we outraged only at some murders? Or are they all crimes in the eyes of the law ? Sure, change and all that. Murder has been around as long as there have been humans on earth. How many murders have there been in these cities in the last month? This is an assault on civilized society, nothing more. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s tough to argue with this. Both murders , with perps charged and jailed. That’s the justice system. So what exactly is being protested here? Are we outraged only at some murders? Or are they all crimes in the eyes of the law ? Sure, change and all that. Murder has been around as long as there have been humans on earth. How many murders have there been in these cities in the last month? This is an assault on civilized society, nothing more. 

The more important question is who are these people protesting to? Everyone agrees with them. 

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

0PPOiqH3_400x400.jpg.
Carol M. Swain
@carolmswain
Political Scientist, host of Be the People podcast, member of Black Voices for Trump Advisory Board

Well see..........She "aint" really black..........
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Antifa’s white privilege

by Dominic Green

Original Article

There is no right to burn down your neighborhood, but it’s always an option. Freedom means choice, and real freedom must include the choice of self-destruction — but not destroying someone else’s neighborhood. Especially not when the neighborhood is mostly black and poor. That is what the privileged whites of antifa are doing by instigating disorder and destruction in Minneapolis’s 3rd precinct and elsewhere. ‘Every single person we arrested last night, I’m told, was from out of state,’ says Melvin Carter, Mayor of St Paul. 

......military police deployed en masse.....shut them down and gut their existence......shock and awe time for me.......sick of "tough talk followed by pussification inaction"...

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, B-Man said:

0PPOiqH3_400x400.jpg.
Carol M. Swain
@carolmswain
Political Scientist, host of Be the People podcast, member of Black Voices for Trump Advisory Board

Well see..........She "aint" really black..........

Joe Biden has spoken...