Liberal Protests

B-Man

i was just at a local home goods store w/ my cousin getting furniture for my place when an elderly white woman approached me at the check out counter. she looked at me w/ tears in her eyes... & then said “i’m from Minneapolis & I just want you to know “you matter to me.”

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is probably true, unfortunately:

....so what the hell are we waiting for?......the Antifa lawless insurgency should have been addressed LONG AGO.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so what the hell are we waiting for?......the Antifa lawless insurgency should have been addressed LONG AGO.....

I agree. They need to go after the money men though, just like a drug cartel. You need to get the head of the snake.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You don't think? Bet the guy who got beat does.

He wants to be hauled into the police and investigated for murder and go through life knowing he killed someone for chasing him?  You are some level of idiot you know that. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ALF said:

i was just at a local home goods store w/ my cousin getting furniture for my place when an elderly white woman approached me at the check out counter. she looked at me w/ tears in her eyes... & then said “i’m from Minneapolis & I just want you to know “you matter to me.”

I'm from Buffalo, ALF. And I just want you to know that you don't matter to me at all.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

this is in Florida:

That first video, thank God he had a friend to confront the cowards who attacked him.  The first scumbag hits him from behind and knocks him out, the second tries to kill him with a kick to the head.  I pray someday they are treated in kind.  The guy who confronts the scumbags, friend or Good Samaritan saved the poor guy a viscous beating. 

• Like (+1) 2

Schumer and Pelosi, the great U.S. amb'ass'adors, always speaking about seeking justice for the people in their country, seem to have lost their voices regarding the riots flaring all over this country they care so much about.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

First they have to scare the kids off. There are loads of dumb teens out at these that are trying to act cool. They will scare easy, but the need to be cleared away, and leave the real Antifa and gang-bangers to be dealt with.

Deadly force will be used very soon in the name of self defense. It's unavoidable at this point. When your life is in danger, defending yourself in court is not priority number one. You have to be alive to go to court for lethal self defense in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He wants to be hauled into the police and investigated for murder and go through life knowing he killed someone for chasing him?  You are some level of idiot you know that. 

Because clearly all they did was chase him. It's not like they knocked him out cold, curb stomped his unconscious head and left him in the street a bloody mess. If I'm being "chased" by those *****, you're damn right they'll be dodging hot lead as they're chasing me

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Schumer and Pelosi, the great U.S. amb'ass'adors, always speaking about seeking justice for the people in their country, seem to have lost their voices regarding the riots flaring all over this country they care so much about.

They don't care. They have security guards and all the ice cream they could dream of.